Travels of Dr Cumstrom (closed for Ghaust)

'I think the lady protests too much...'

Ned grips her by her throat, pinning her as his hips crashed into her, driving his cock deeper

'I think the lady likes being fucked by the staff..? Does she like my filthy common cock inside her..? '

His free hand clawed and tore at her corset, freeing her breasts as his mouth bore down on them
 
Last edited:
With a hand slightly on my throat I cannot call out for my guards. Only managing to whimper as you jackhammer my " princess"pussy. Marveling at my shaved pussy as not many women of the time keep it hairless like I do my protests grow weaker and weaker as you pound me. Still trying to figure out the reason for my "leap" here.
 
His hips force her thighs wide apart as he thrusts faster, driving deeper. He stares down enjoying the grimace painted across her face as he manipulated her breathing.

'Your sheath is tight m'lady, but it fits my sword well'

He felt his sap rising as he fucked her, his free hand roughly squeezing her unfettered breaststroke as he dropped his mouth to them.
 
My pussy on fire as you pound me more and more. Trying to not let you see your winning but my pussy grows wetter and wetter " why am I here" I think. Then you tell me you have ways for me to win over my people as your thrusts slow but become deeper and more deliberate.
 
Ned sucked hard on her high tight breasts, drawing her pebble hard nipples between his teeth, nipping down as he slowed his pace.

'Mmmm, Princesses taste good '

He slowly twisted his hips, grinding into her pussy, working deeper, first clockwise, then counter.

Holding her right nipple between his teeth, pulling on the tender nub as he brought a hand down to graze her clit
 
My body writhes under you but your strength keeps my tall slender frame pinned down. Just then you hear voices of the royal guard approaching so you need to keep this "installment " paymeht for your sword services a bit short as you say...
 
'You have beautifully tight quim m'lady, but I fear I shall have to shorten this discussion '

Ned clamped his hand tight over her mouth as he pounded into her filling her sopping snatch before pulling out of her.

He tugged his breaches closed as he slipped down a side corridor, eluding the guards who rounded the corner to find the princess laid out on the floor
 
I manage to cover myself up as they ask if I'm ok. " I say just skipped I guess" they assist me to my quarters where I rest. The next morning i awake and get dressed dressed in a nice baby blue dress. Thinking if I go out and about and talk to the people maybe I'll find out purpose fir this leap. Not realizing a lot of the men in the kingdom have perverted thoughts about the new "princess " Rebecca V


http://www.dresses1000.com/aqua-high-slit-sexy-prom-dress-with-flowers-and-ruching-p-12903.html
 
The next morning passes as most mornings do in the village. Samuel and Clem had finished work for the day and were now satisfying their thirst in the tavern.

There was an atmosphere, an unrest that the good Princess had failed to quell with her speech the day before.

They were finishing their second ale when there was a commotion outside. They moved disinterested to the windows to see a carriage pull up and the princess alight with her handmaiden.

'Now, would you look at that'
 
"Maybe some info from locals will help me figure out what I need to do here" I think to myself. I exit the carriage and locals look at me odd. As it's probably not customary for a princess to come near a tavern. I walk in handmaiden behind me, and catch odd stares from the bartender and patrons.
 
The bar cleared as the princess walked in. The barman looked around as his custom disappeared in front of him as he cleaned the bar top.

'Well done m'lady...' ,he growled

The handmaiden looked down at her feet, nervous now she was in this alien environment, the one queen's guard they had with providing no comfort at all.

Samuel nudged Clem, bodding towards the new arrivals

'What brings you in here Princess..? '
 
" the name is princess Rebecca V my good man, there seems unrest here in the land so I figured I'd go where the people are to see how I can improve that. Any suggestions kind sir". Laughing to myself at my "royalty" talk. Since I'm not really not an actual princess and all as I await the barkeep"s answer.
 
"Like I said Princess, who've done a fine job of chasing off my customers"

He looked from her to the half dozen patrons still sat about the tables. Her guard was watching them all in turn, his right hand close to the hilt of his sword.

"So apart from the trade your presence today have cost me... which I'm sure was not your intent... what is it that you hope to garner by coming here.? You mentioned something about improving relations."

A couple of the men at the table had caught the attention of the guard as they passed comments about the handmaiden
 
Suddenly I hear a squeal from my handmaiden and I turn just in time to see one of the men distract my guard as another knocks him in the back of the head knocking him out. The barkeep gives me a kustdul look and says " now princess Rebecca V time for those improved relations."
 
The guard is swiftly bundled into a chair and bound tightly in place as the heavy bolt is slapped closed across the door.

"Now we can have a more private discussion Princess... about what you can do to improve your standing with us lowly peasants "

There is a squeal and a commotion at the back of the tavern. As she turns, distracted, she finds herself grabbed by Samuel and Clem. They take an arm apiece and pin her between them as she looks towards the source of the noise to see her handmaiden getting dragged towards a table by three rough looking men, where a fourth is sweeping it clear of tankards before she is unceremoniously dumped on top of it.

"Looks like they've a grievance to bring up too", the barman laughed

Her handmaiden is now pinned on her back with her skirts about her waist as the first oaf is climbing onto the table with his cock out.

"Don't worry about her...worry about yourself "

Clem and Samuel drag the Princess across to one of the low tables, pushing her forward, bent over the rough edge as the barman comes up behind her and shoves his meaty hand beneath her dress
 
Last edited:
OOC. Use my name princess Rebecca V in posts. To call me naughty names


"I'm the princess I demand you stop this. I mean you no harm good sir. We can talk this out can't we?" I plead. Pinned down by the barkeeps strong hand. My tall frame bent over as I struggle to no avail.

I can hear squeaks as my hand maiden is getting more exposed.
 
Samuel and Clem pressed her wrists down harder onto the wooden table top as the barkeep slid his hand firmly between her legs, as he hissed, "Princess Rebecca, all we're interested when it comes to your mouth is how well it can suck a cock... can you suck a cock...slut....?"

Her handmaiden was being pinned down on her back as they hunted for something to tie her down with. She was screaming as her head was twisted to the side as the man straddling her chest shoved his cock into her mouth, silencing her.

"Watch her whore, you'll be getting the same very soon... Ned told us what a tioght littel cunt you have Rebecca"
 
OOC use Rebecca V not just the first name in posts. Using last initial would mock the formal part since I'm royalty"

I struggle to no avail as they joke about knowing how I can improve relations with the people. I hear my handmaiden squeal as I can tell one of the men penetrated her. The barkeep comments on my smooth pussy and 40" long legs as not many women in the kingdom are built like me. as he paws at it. My perky chest squished tonthe table almos popping out of my strapless top of the dress.
 
The barkeep's hand suddenly jerks beneath her dress as he tears apart her underwear, the room filled with sharp sound, knowing what is to come.

Samuel and Clem busy themselves tying her wrists to long leather cords which are pulled across the table and bound to the sturdy legs.

There are grunts and cries as her handmaiden is being raped on the other table.

They finish binding her in place.

"Don't worry Lady Rebecca V... your royal cunt will be filled soon"
 
" I demand you stop this now you ruffians" having heard that term in a castle type movie, we can do this another way to improve relations ". I exclaim as my hands are bound to the large oak table. I hear what sounds like a gurgling sound. I manage to turn my head to see one male. Put his cock down her throat as he straddles her chest.
 
"Unfortunately Princess V most royal... I'm only interested in getting my sword wetted", the barkeep whispers in her ear as shoves her fine dress up over her ass and tugs open his britches.

Having bound her in place Clem gets up on the table, sitting right in front of her. He works his cock free with one hand as he pulls her head up by the hair with the other.

The bar keep looks up, kicking her legs apart as he watches Clem grasp her head, prising her mouth open.

"On three... one... two...."
 
OOC use either lady Rebecca V or princess Rebecca V when saying my name in post.


Once you guys hit three. My eyes grow big as saucers s my mouth and hairless pussy are invaded at the same time squealing through the "cock gag" as the cock inside me is a good size. The strapless top of my dress pulled down to expose my very perky 32C chest my red have grabbed as I'm fed the cock pumping my mouth as they joke about this being a good start to improved relations in the kingdom.
 
The barkeep grunts as he bends over her back, driving his cock deep into her, his hands squeezing beneath her thrashing body to grasp her breasts as they were torn free from her fine silk dress.

"Fuck... Lady Rebecca V... your most royal cunt is so fucking tight"

Samuel walks over to the far side of the room where her handmaiden is still bound, now looking a little less like a total servant, her dress ripped and torn leaving her fully exposed.
 
Whimpering as the barkeep plows into me saying " I need a real man and not those whimpy princes" he comments on how perky my breasts are as he screws be harder " improving relations ". Meanwhile my hand maiden already has one patron flood her insides and whimpers more as another begins to screw her. Samuel places his cock in her mouth to silence her.
 
The bar keep ups his pace, ploughing into her, her beautiful dress now fully ripped and torn, bunched about her waist as his rough fingers dig into her hips as they are driven hard into the edge of the heavy table.

"Lady.... fucking... Princess.... Rebecca... cunting.. V.... ",He screamed as he flooded her with his seed, "fucking whore to her people"
 
Back
Top