Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Looking for a female writer willing to try out one of the ideas below. I've been binging on music a lot so you'll see a pattern in the titles.

Death Valley Nights
A quiet musician roaming North America in an RV and leaving behind friends and enemies alike has decided to finally return to the West Coast where his life went to shit and he started living as a vagabond. Different ways this could go. Open to suggestions.

Dance Macabre
A young artist is on the hunt for a new model and through sheer serendipity finds her at his favorite Goth lounge, Dance Macabre. He seeks her out, trying to play the part of the professional and hiding his attraction to her.

Fires at Midnight
The festival nears and one of the young men of the village has recently returned from his rites of passage as one of the village Keepers. They frown upon the unauthorized use of magic, imprisoning those they deem too dangerous. The young man however keeps a secret: his lover. A witch.

Worlds Apart
The Kepler Civil War created a lot of refugees. Some colony worlds allowed refugees from anywhere, many chose sides and more denied anyone refuge or asylum. Garden worlds weren't a worst case scenario, but they weren't too far off. Two people separated from their families find each other as a reason to hold on while they're both waylaid and stranded in a garden world refugee commune.

PM if interested in any of these.
 
Hey everyone. Ive had a rough couple of months and could really use a nice srp as a pick-me-up. Im open to all sorts of ideas and plots, so if you have a thread idea that needs a decent male writer, please please hit me up.

Or if someone wants to play a cheerleader i get to fuck like a maddog, that is fine too.
 
After a long hiatus, I am back and ready to return to the wonderful world of SRPs. I'm looking for a male or female co-writer who enjoys building up the story and developing characters as much as they enjoy the more fun bits. I have one idea currently in the works, but am open to others ideas as well.

My idea - Eighteen-year-old Kelly is in her senior year of high school. This should be the most amazing time of her life, however, all she can think about is the fact that she will be entering college as a virgin. Now, Kelly is on a mission to lose her virginity before graduation.

Seeking a co-writer to play the man or woman whom Kelly eventually loses her virginity to. Your character is completely up to you. I want this to be a slow burn where they meet, develop a friendship and then, eventually, find themselves in bed. PM me if you are interested!
 
Hi! I just made a post. I have an idea filled with political intrigue. It is about a Senator's wife who betrays her husband to serve the whim of his arch-enemy. Looking for someone who can play a role like that and also does not mind playing your character's snobby power-mad wife, who I also now adhere to.
 
A few more ideas I'm toying with:

Drive

Sort of a gender bend on the movie Baby Driver, my character is a getaway driver, one of the best in the business. One day, though, a job goes bad and she finds herself having to ditch a car full of loot. Now she owes the boss a lot of money and must work off her debt.

My thought is that the story can start with the beginning of the job and our two characters interaction starting there.


Womanizer

Inspired in equal parts by the Britney Spears song of the same name and the movie John Tucker Must Die.

My character is a journalist at a women's magazine (think Cosmo) and overhears one of her co-workers crying over a man who broke her heart. After learning more about this man, she pitches a story to her editor in which she will go undercover, find this womanizer and find a way to break his heart.

How all this happens depends on who your character is: a powerful businessman? lawyer? the possibilities are endless and entirely up to you. While this has a potential to venture into femdom territory that is not where I'm looking to take this one.


I am looking for a male or female co-writer who enjoys the build up and development of a story as much as the sexy bits.


If either of these ideas sparks your interest let me know!
 
Hello all,

I'm seeking a female writer to develop a few ideas with. While the premises for these seem simple, I enjoy the process of building upon them with my partner so it becomes something we can both enjoy.

Contract with the VC

I would be playing the rolr of a newly established business owner. Young, ambitious and confident I take on a substantial loan from a VC. When I am unable to make a payment she begins altering the contract to include some awkward stipulations.

Ghost Writer/Gigalo

This one may be a bit confusing but will involve my character as a gigalo who has a passion for writing but cannot get people to take him seriously so he ghost writes to get published. You would play the role of a personal fan who finds out and threatens to blackmail me.
 
Looking to write a story with someone about the first time I felt submissive.

SCENE: A high school.

ME: I am a 18-year-old senior. I am an artsy type. I hang out with the kids who are into punk bands. My boyfriend (very sweet and nice) Steve is actually the guitarist in one. I hve a very close family. The one issue is that my dad hates his boss.

YOU: Matthew Beckerman. You are in my class with me. Also 18. And also 18. Your dad is my dad's boss. You are a fat obnoxious brat - one of those kids who has always known he will go to a good college and inherit a lucrative business and always be wealthy. Absolutely not popular (but the ringleader of your little obnoxious group of virgins).

SCENE: I am in the lunch room with my friends. You sit at a table with your group of brats. right near me. You decide to show off to your friends. You approach me and say something along the lines of "My dad was about to fire your dad the other day. And then I saw your dad beg my dad to save his job." I just brush you off. But then I think about what you say. It lingers. That night, after dinner, I arrive to your house. You answer the door. I work my way inside and say I want to talk. You start apologizing a bit and I tell you to stop. Because there is something I want to say.

I tell you that I think you are the hottest guy I have ever laid eyes on and I have never been more turned on in my life.

And that starts a tumultuous relationship that is at first secret and lasts the entire school year and until the summer.
 
I watched season 4 of the TV show I-Zombie and this is my idea

Love Of The Zombie


You play a guy who is a zombie you go through tanning, you color your hair and make sure to do what ever you need to do, to hide you are a zombie. You are in love with your best friend Beth, they have been next door neighbors for a few years now. Problem is that you know if you have sex with her, she to will become a zombie. But because he cares for her to much he wouldn't damn her to that life. Now my character is a scientist who is working on a way to become immune to becoming a zombie. Once she takes the cure and told her lab assistant to make more, she takes one and fills it up, putting a cap over the needle and puts it in a vile. She was going to take it home and put it in a safe.

On her way to her friends place but since its late at night she ends up getting stopped by a group of men, thankfully your character as out for a walk when he hears her scream. When he see's her he goes into Beast Mode and once they are all dead he turns to her still in beast mode, but when he see's the fear in her face and snaps out of it.

Its a frightful way to expose ones self, but its basically the question can she love a Zombie?

Pm If Interested.
 
Pretty new female writer here. I'm looking for a male writer who wants to play a dominant character.

My character, 25, pretty, petite new teacher at the highschool. Look younger than I am.

You, a senior student. Popular, maybe a football player or something like that.

First scene. Friday afternoon I see a backpack from one of my students on the floor. I pick it up but stumble to the ground. You help me up. Think I'm a student and just kiss me. You are used to get your way. Then it will lead to sex and so on.

Eventually you will discover that I'm a teacher. You can blackmail me but you also seem to have sexuell power over me.

Looking for domination, humiliating submitting to your will.

Pm me for more details, if you are interested
 
Searching for a female player!

Two ideas:
A female teacher blackmailed by a pervert student...

A female detective hunting a serial rapist, and becoming the prey.

Interested? Let me know!

Fra
 
Desperate for Money

Looking for a female player for one-on-one SRP.

This roleplay is straight out of the #MeToo story tabloids. You play the innocent female caught in a "casting couch" situation. You are desperate for money. You have bills to pay. You will do anything, literally anything to land role in the audio erotica competition. You will say anything, do anything and record anything.

You are an exhibitionist in search of a voyeur. As you get pulled more and more into this world of sexual harassment and misconduct, you become hooked and addicted to the limelight. And when you finally had enough, you confess, but only after you've been taken hostage and tied to chair with a strange contraption poking you from below.

PM me if you're interested. There is some flexibility in this story line of male dominance over a woman desperate for money. ;)
 
Hi Everyone! ^.^

I'm looking for a partner willing to help me explore some Femboy/Sissy/Daddy/Feminization themes. ~blush~

Partner could be male or female (characters could be either as well... I'm bi, but I've never role-played a gay experience... hence the "exploration" here). I'm also open to most of the more taboo themes, like incest and BDSM. We could write publicly on the forums here or privately over PMs... but no "live" chatting, like instant messages.

I welcome any and all story ideas, but to get the ball rolling here are a few possibilities that came to mind...

- The smallest (and prettiest) boy in the senior class has been bullied by the jocks. Now one (or more) of them decides to kick it up a notice by forcing him to perform sexually. Or turn him into their "girlfriend", or pimp him out.

- A fantasy theme.... a king is killed in a surprise coup and his son (a tiny waif of a boy) flees and disguises himself as a girl to avoid capture.

- A modeling agent is looking for the "next big thing", and thinks he's found it in my character. If only "he" was a "she".... The agent could also turn out to be a pornographer and not as legitimate as originally believed.

Thanks for reading! Send me a PM if you're interested! :kiss:
 
Looking for a few male cowriters for some thread ideas. Length of post not as important as the ability to post a few times a week. As long as it moves the story along it doesn't have to be massive length posts

1. Love and protect the Spiritspeaker

2. Falling for the maddness Wanting to revive redo an old thread based on From Paris with Love. Looking for male cowriter to be straightlaced agency desk agent sent to the field to try to reign in wildcard psycho field agent

3. Writer's Menagé Two male cowriters or one willing to type for both bi lovers.

4. Lorelei's Awakening
Reverse harem idea one or more make cowriters

5. Office secretshe is in his 30s to 40s she just turned 20 and is the daughter of the man who took a chance on him and made him partner in his firm.

6. Talia's campus life - Year threeTaking a story I loved to another chapter. What risks and dangers and fantasies will happen now?

7. Trio Unstoppable MMF with something or someone from their federal past hunting one of them or all three through the cases she takes to consult and assist with cross country.
 
I would like to develop a story with a writer. What might have transpired previously that led the characters down to this point? Well, I have ideas that might shed light on that. Not looking for writers who can't spell properly or the ones who are simply interested in smut. I am looking to explore the psyches of the characters involved.


Impure

“Nobody cares about the crap that happens to the little people.”, she thought as her body thrust forward towards the headboard of her man’s bed, lines of sweat dripping down her pristine pale skin, the smell of coconut oil on her hair penetrating her nostrils mixed the smell of sweat and sex.

“Brahmins are the purest form of people on earth, enjoying our just reward in this life thanks to the goodness of our souls from the previous life.”, her father’s shaky old voice echoed in her head as she felt a wiry, rough and calloused hand grab a handful of her soft ass cheek painfully when her man’s cock thrust deep into her opening, making her bite down her moan and whimper is both pleasure and disgust.

“And the shudras do not have a place at the feet of Brahma where our souls will live on in peace for all eternity.”, more of her father’s words echoed inside her head, meaninglessly. “I never get tired of Brahmin sluts like you.”, she heard the man growl next to her ear, his lean and hard body pressing on top of her back, pushing her down onto the bed sheets as his pace quickened, making his member hit her cervix painfully even as she silently protested, mouth open with gasps escaping her involuntarily.

She felt him grab a fistful of her oily braided hair and pull her head off the bed closer to his face. "Scream for me you brahmin slut.”, he whispered in a shaky groan. But her pride wouldn’t let her and she continued to whimper through gritted teeth, knowing that he was close to his climax from the way his hips smacked against her buttocks hard and fast.

She felt him stop and her eyes snapped open, “Why is he not getting this over with?”, she thought to herself when she felt him pull himself out of her, grabbing her petite hips and flipping her over on to her back to face him. Still not used to his eyes roaming all over her body hungrily, she covered her breasts limply with her hands.

Smack

She felt his hand slap her hard across her face, the speed of his hand too quick for her to register properly. “Hands down, wife.”, he sneered at her face, which had beautiful almond shaped eyes that were quickly filling up with tears.

Satisfied that he had her attention, he locked his eyes on to hers and slowly guided his cock into her swollen opening. “You might act like you don’t enjoy this but your body betrays you every single time. I want you to remember this moment. The moment when the shudra boy your father exiled from the village came back and put a baby in you.”, he finished before thrusting into her hard and deep, one hand gripping her hair tightly while the other one closed around her neck in a vice like grip. After a few more seconds, he had begun breathing harder while pistoning in and out of her, shooting load after load of his hot seed inside her ovulating womb.

Finally he collapsed on top of her, spent and panting, some of his seed dripping out of her hole as his member shrunk down. He kissed and sucked on her neck briefly before falling asleep on top of her.

"So much for purity..."
 
Looking for a male to play the role of someone that is captured and broken down into a submissive. Looking for a challenge, not someone who's character will submit right away or wants to jump into sex right away. I want to develop our characters and story. Check out my past threads to see my style is like before responding. I want to ensure anyone who wants to write with me knows what they are getting into since some of scenes can get extreme. Hope there is someone out there. We can decide together the setting and storyline since there are so many scenarios this would work with. Pm me if interested.
 
Looking for female co-writer(s) to join me in creative stories. You can have a look see at my SRP Profile and the threads & ideas I have washed around.

I tend to post once or twice a week, usually around the weekends. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and I prefer co-writers who do the same. This is about the joy of creating for me, so I love a good long development and good characters. So you can say, I am more about the ‘quality’ of posts more than the quantity.

If you have some stories you want to work on, I am always interested to hear them - but I have a few concepts (mostly based on old ideas that either never started or died on the vine) to inspire:


Silent Affair -- It’s been going on for a long time. On long runs deep in the forest, they would come across each other. They would touch, they would kiss, they would fuck. After all this time, they have never shared a word. Call it carnal or call it acting on animal instincts; but it's the act that speaks to each other. Sometimes they would wonder things that should be spoke - why’d she change her hair; where was his wedding ring; what caused that bruise. Yet it remains wordless. Until the day - far from those deep forest runs - far from their silent place - they meet, and they must now speak.

Mind Bender -- He realized he had a gift from a young age. He never knew how it worked, or why he had these powers, but with a little concentration he could convince someone to do things without a conscious objection. Of course, since he found out about this power when he was a horny teenager, it meant he spent most of his life getting women to do things they normally wouldn’t. For years, he only needed to push his thoughts on someone, and he could get what he wanted. That is … until she came along. She not only was resistant to it, she knew he was trying to do it; and didn’t exactly have a problem with it either.

Holding On for a Hero -- The city thought they didn’t need a hero. For years, crime and evil had an enemy in a lone vigilante who did what the the cops couldn’t do, Yet when the city had enough of the chaos he caused, he disappeared. Since then, the city has a new chaos, a new form of hell, and no one is safe. She knew him, she knew him better than anyone, but she knew him as the man in the mask. He knew her, he knew her better than anyone, but he also knew she knew the man behind the mask better than anyone as well. Now the city calls for it’s hero once more, she calls for her hero. Yet if he returns, is it for the city, or for her.

Arrangements for Peace -- A wedding was arranged to end the war and bring together two great countries - and she couldn’t have been more angry. They were a warrior nation, proud fighters men & women alike. The daughter of the warrior king, she stood to lead them one day. But their long standing enemy, who seemed to care more about castle building and pomp than the battle, is winning the war. The warriors needed to negotiate for their survival; the young enemy king needed someone to bear him an heir. It is for her father, it is for her people; but after vowing to never bow in front of a man, how does she lay down below him. ((lots of character development opportunities with this))


None of this is so hard set that we can’t discuss it - at the end of the day, this is a shared story so we both have to buy into the concept.

I’m always interested to hear your ideas as well - even if it goes in a different direction. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
Looking for a female writer willing to try out one of the ideas below. I've been binging on music a lot so you'll see a pattern in the titles.

Death Valley Nights
A quiet musician roaming North America in an RV and leaving behind friends and enemies alike has decided to finally return to the West Coast where his life went to shit and he started living as a vagabond. Different ways this could go. Open to suggestions.

Dance Macabre
A young artist is on the hunt for a new model and through sheer serendipity finds her at his favorite Goth lounge, Dance Macabre. He seeks her out, trying to play the part of the professional and hiding his attraction to her.

Fires at Midnight
The festival nears and one of the young men of the village has recently returned from his rites of passage as one of the village Keepers. They frown upon the unauthorized use of magic, imprisoning those they deem too dangerous. The young man however keeps a secret: his lover. A witch.

Worlds Apart
The Kepler Civil War created a lot of refugees. Some colony worlds allowed refugees from anywhere, many chose sides and more denied anyone refuge or asylum. Garden worlds weren't a worst case scenario, but they weren't too far off. Two people separated from their families find each other as a reason to hold on while they're both waylaid and stranded in a garden world refugee commune.

PM if interested in any of these.

Still looking.
 
After sometime away, I have decided to get back into the action on here!

I'm looking for a male co-writer for a rp plot concerning a guy who wants to get back into photography, but has a hard time finding a model, so he's about to give up, until he spots the wife of a neighbour.

I prefer to take it slow, and have decent size posts. Please PM with suggestions. Thank you!
 
Photography theme RP

.

Prompted by Pipper's post above...

.


Photography theme RP/story

I am a keen amateur photographer. I have suggested one, possibly two photography ideas in this thread, but thought I should collate them all, of sorts into one post.

I often have thoughts of the camera becoming a link to some form of sexual situation. This is nothing new, I have seen various stories on these forums where a male photographer ends up seducing/being seduced by a younger female who he asked to pose for him.

I would like to explore this theme with a different take.

I am still putting ideas together, but some possibilities include.

  • The photographer supports his wife in somehow by attending the events - maybe she sings in a choir, or is a member of a female sports team. He isn't that interested, but she wants him there, and he feels he should attend to support her. So, to make the events more ‘bearable’ he always takes his camera; to the extent that he is now their unofficial photographer. His photos are then uploaded onto their social network page… Maybe one of the wife’s colleagues contacts him to see if he would take some of her ??
  • Some friends visit one weekend, maybe over Christmas? They see his photo albums, and/or books on portrait etc. and ask him if he would take some of them?
  • A friend decides to take up photography (or their daughter?). They ask him for advice, and over months, he ends up giving her some tutoring/advice, as they both explore portraiture work, posing for each other… one weekend things get out of hand
  • Whilst walking around some historical site, taking photos, a stranger starts talking to him, who has been watching him for a while as he kneels, stands on benches etc to get a different perspective. She asks him to take some of her using her compact camera or smartphone, but then he offers to use his camera… Ultimately they have a coffee and things progress from there?
  • Another twist is that the other person is male, and Bi-sexual? Or the person is disfigured/disabled?

The two other related posts are 'The Mature Model' and the 'Photogrpahy Mentor'

Or maybe you have your own take on the scenario?

All I know is that the camera becomes a focal point for their friendship to develop on the intimate level.

If this intrigues you, please let me know

 
Last edited:
But I'm not a hooker!

Playby (faceclaim) is only temporary. Willing to find someone suitable according to my partner's interest (so long it's some celebrity or model)

Minerva was having a blast and super excited because they were out celebrating their third year anniversary of their relationship. She knew they were growing stronger and finding the right person to be with in each other. They met when she was in her second year of college and fell head over heels for him. She is pretty sure he did too and that’s the reason they lasted this long with few ups and downs. But then again, who doesn’t have ups and downs in their relationships.

Minerva leaving all the problems behind, she was in a really good mood and was just wearing a dress she picked out of the celebration tonight. It was creamish in color with a V neck style into her cleavage. The material wrapped and stuck to her body tightly that it accentuated all of her curves and ended at her mid thighs exposing those slender long legs. She had matching earrings, bangles on her wrist and a beautiful necklace on which made her even more beautiful. She’s more of a simple, innocent type of a girl than ones who act like sluts. Regardless, she likes to keep up-to-date with fashion and her dress usually shows just that. Though, tonight’s dress may speak otherwise. She was so happy that she already had few shots on top of Sex on the beach, her favorite drink. It was about that time when she felt bit tipsy to remember everything but not drunk to forget what happened at night. She was dancing with her boyfriend, in her jolly mood she looked up at him when he asked her, “Yes I am. Happy Anniversary baby...” She raised herself on her tiptoes to kiss him.

There were whole bunch of other people they went to college with and one of them being his Ex-girlfriend, Sarah. Minerva turned her face to where his gaze was locked onto the corner where Sarah was talking to some guy. She pulled his face to grab his attention and then some strange girl passed by to whom he had to reply. One thing she didn’t like about Keith was that he still couldn’t stop himself from flirting with other girls despite having a beautiful girl as his girlfriend. Suddenly they were interrupted from few of his college buddies. She smiled and nodded as he introduced her to them and then carried on with their own conversation. She felt left out so she pat his shoulder, “I’m just going to be at the bar. Need a drink. It was nice meeting you guys!” She said in her chirpy tone and head over to the bar, “One sex on the beach!” She shouted at the bartender with some harsh tone. She didn’t know why she was furious but there must have been something she disliked here..........

Fast-forward the story and she finds her boyfriend making out with his ex-girlfriend. Furious, Minerva walks out of there, hoping he will come after her to console to her and explain everything. But after a few minutes, she didn't even feel like waiting, deciding to walk down the empty streets. Her heels clacked as she was lost in her thoughts, just walking about with no real direction in her mind.
 
I'm in the mood to write a thread based on a premise borrowed from my first ever srp on Lit several years ago... it revolves around two cousins. My character, the female cousin moves in to your character, the male cousin's place while attending college in the area. Neither cousin really remembers the other, since they haven't seen each other in years (or have never met), but their parents had recently started talking again and figured this arrangement would be ideal. The idea essentially is that the two cousins start off trying to behave themselves while they're feeling the other person out, my character is the ideal house guest, your character is more hospitable than he cares to be but he doesn't feel quite burdened since his cousin is pretty hot. Chemistry develops as they spend time in each other's presence, and every so often they hear each other getting off through the wall of their shared dwelling and they get curious...

If that set up inspires you, PM me! I'll check out your stuff and if I'm interested, I will message you back and we can discuss further. 💋
 
Looking for 1 male writer

Hey fellow lovers and kinky fuckery ;)

I'm a highly experienced writer looking to jump back into RPG adult/erotic roll plays after about a decade away. This is just for fun, but as I am new to the forum I ask for gentility. I have some plot ideas but honestly, prefer them to take a life of their own. Looking to explore story lines around paranormal erotica/smut, teacher/student (female teacher/male student), bdsm, and voyeur/self-satisfaction RPG. I'd like to work with a writer who is detailed, articulate, and creative.
 
Back
Top