Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

Funny how Matchbox toy car guy here is chuckling at an imaginary illiteracy to make himself feel better when he's a card-carrying member of the constituency that is on record for not knowing how vaginas work.

tumblr_me2g45OYQ81qa6g1m.gif
 
Yeah sure, I've probably spelunked more vaginas than you've pretended to have seen in your cartoons.:D

So quantity is more important than quality?

That goes a long way towards explaining why none of your heterosexual marriages have lasted.
 
Yeah sure, I've probably spelunked more vaginas than you've pretended to have seen in your cartoons.:D

Spelunking

The act of engaging in sexual relations with a woman who has a large, dark and cavernous vagina. This act of extreme desperation and bravery is usually reserved for men who have gone more than three weeks without getting laid, and who are willing to submerge themselves (without safety equipment and/or flashlights) without preparation into a vagina in which many enter and few return.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spelunking
 
If I ignored anything son, it's your spoiled lack on manners. if you had any I might take the time to dismantle your arguments like a clock, but hey, when you're an asshole, you get asshole in return. I kinda feel sorry for your dad, he probably went to his grave thinking you couldn't possibly have sprang forth from his loins, an eternal disappointment. God rest 'em.:D

There are few civil posters here.

Comshaw is.

He's even-keeled. He's deliberate in his analysis and words.

He's handed you your ass and you've delivered nothing but bluster in response.
 
There are few civil posters here.

Comshaw is.

He's even-keeled. He's deliberate in his analysis and words.

He's handed you your ass and you've delivered nothing but bluster in response.

I completely agree on all your points.
 
I don't drink Eyer...

You really need to slow down, pop...

...then you'd have a better chance of not missing the "still" part.

I'm of superior mind and body.

Sure you are, twinkletoes...

...what 60+ year old, great-grandpa isn't?

When you voted for Ron Paul you supported a racist, a loser candidate, and a foreign policy any leftist would have sex with. Sad but true. In reality a vote for Obama.

Only one problem with your partisan theory there, gun...

...I've never voted for Ron Paul in my life.

As I've also never voted for Obama...

You won't hear me backing off any of my personal beliefs so I can look better to the likes of these clowns.

You don't quite understand, vette:

There's not a thing you can do to "look better" to anyone, let alone "the likes of these clowns"...

...you wanna know why?

'Cause you voted for a statist bozo like Romney...

....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Obama is a loser...

Honestly, I have difficulty with practically tagging any one who legally achieves the highest Office in the land "a loser"...

...and anyone who assisted him in getting re-elected is a loser as well.

...well, I don't know about "anyone".

But, certainly...

...the bozos in this thread who voted for him seem to nicely fit that MO.

Time will prove it so. Oh, and I have plenty of time.:cool:

Really?

How much time do you reckon you "have", gramps?




[If you need :grins: in all the places I intended humor...

...let me know.]
 
If I ignored anything son, it's your spoiled lack on manners. if you had any I might take the time to dismantle your arguments like a clock, but hey, when you're an asshole, you get asshole in return. I kinda feel sorry for your dad, he probably went to his grave thinking you couldn't possibly have sprang forth from his loins, an eternal disappointment. God rest 'em.:D

Really? you would? I really doubt you can even address what I ask and said, much less "dismantle" it. It surprises me not at all that one of your only strong points is talking smack. I figure you've spent years refining that talent because you have nothing else to rely on. So let's hear it. Astound us cretins with your wit and wisdom.

I'm afraid the only thing you're capable of is school yard insults. You are really good at being condescending, fantastic at deflection, absolutely flawless at misdirection, but utterly lacking in the capacity to make a logical argument for anything approaching a serious subject.

Spoiled lack of manners? Really? Because I use terms, words and phrases that you can't fathom or understand? Because your feeble attempts at insults phase me not at all? Because you have no logical or serious reply to my questions, I'm an asshole therefore you're an asshole in return? That's closely akin to the old grade school come back of "Well he did so I can too!!!"

It's time for you to quit dodging. Time for you to man up, if you can. In your own vernacular, Answer up or shut the fuck up. Choose little man.


Comshaw
 
Now there was an unpredictable surprise.:rolleyes:

Unpredictable - no, it was very predicatable. It was also very true.

You've become busybody lite. Inane ramblings that make no logical sense and are completely based on your emotional state of continuous anger.

You throw out ridiculous statements with no ability to back them up and wonder why you are laughed at. And make no mistake, we are all laughing AT you and you totally got your ass handed to you. Oh yeah, :D:eek::rolleyes:
 
Yeah sure he hasn't insulted me in any way in the process has he? Gimme a break.

He's just like you are, a condescending stuffed shirt with delusions of grandeur. He's never handed me shit except his contempt which doesn't phase me one bit. :rolleyes:

You're a small man.

You've done brave things.

But, when the sun goes down, you remain small.

He's never shown signs of being a stuffed shirt. And the only disrespect he's shown you is disagreeing with you.

There's a reason the Republican Party is in a crisis mode. And you manifest that reason.
 
It's time for you to quit dodging. Time for you to man up, if you can. In your own vernacular, Answer up or shut the fuck up. Choose little man.


Comshaw

Hey, Cumquat:

Maybe you might really get him to "man up" for you if you bring your little granddaughter into the mix again here on a porn board like you did with me...

...remember that?

Remember how you effortlessly chose to use her in your attempt to slight me?

Yeah...

...you got so much room to talk, big man.
 
There's one thing for sure CJ, I'm not a lawyer, so wherever I wind up on the social scale I'll always be looking down on you. The Republican Party is in crisis because it's been hijacked by establishment neo-statists who's goals are in conflict with it's core beliefs.

Keep thinking that. It'll just make spanking you easier and easier as time goes on and nothing else changes.
 
There's one thing for sure CJ, I'm not a lawyer, so wherever I wind up on the social scale I'll always be looking down on you. The Republican Party is in crisis because it's been hijacked by establishment neo-statists who's goals are in conflict with it's core beliefs.

I don't give a shit about my being a lawyer or you being a Xerox jockey.

Rosa Parks was a maid.

Her balls were a lot bigger than yours. Or mine.

You, though, are a fucking dinosaur.

Welcome to the tar pits.
 
Back
Top