Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully realize that for the most part the women here are all spoken for and quite pleased with their Daddy's I was merely expressing that I would love to find a young lady like them for myself. I will say that I am indeed a fan of most of these lovely "little girls" they all seem like they would be a delight to "play" with.

And yes if you don't buy the ticket there is NO chance at the ride!!

I'm sorry DJ. I didn't mean any harm. Silly moment on my part. I've actually purchased quite a few tickets. Waiting on the draft lottery!

I'm sorry DJ. I didn't mean any harm. Silly moment on my part. I've actually purchased quite a few tickets. Waiting on the draft lottery!

Oh you are fine, so are you DJ.

This is an awesome thread, lets keep it going!:heart:

No offense taken Pervy, I was merely stating that I understood where you were coming from. It is kind of funny that so many are popping in and looking and requesting. The only thing I wish is that I could find one in R/L near me. That would be heaven, and thank you serene, I agree with Pervy, you are a looker, and your Daddy is a very lucky man indeed.

No offense taken Pervy, I was merely stating that I understood where you were coming from. It is kind of funny that so many are popping in and looking and requesting. The only thing I wish is that I could find one in R/L near me. That would be heaven, and thank you serene, I agree with Pervy, you are a looker, and your Daddy is a very lucky man indeed.

Agreed on all counts, bro.

I also agree with serene that this is a great thread and needs to be kept alive. This and the one for us older gents since I fall into that category as well :D

every time i read through this thread i get wet and all hot and bothered. never thought it'd turn out so well. i guess, there's a part of us who all want to be Daddy's little girl or a Daddy to a naughty little girl... ;)

every time i read through this thread i get wet and all hot and bothered. never thought it'd turn out so well. i guess, there's a part of us who all want to be Daddy's little girl or a Daddy to a naughty little girl... ;)

Yep! Indeed!

Twin cousin, eh? Sounds like Inbredville is next to Smuttsville. lol

And, on that note, it's bedtime here! :)

LOL......I knew there was another reason I liked this thread. And Marie, the daddy thing was something that I have only gotten into in the last few years.....but ever since then I have enjoyed it immensely :D

oh yes there is nothing quite like sucking or throating his big Daddycock,forcing my nose to his pubic bone,gagging, choking,tears streaking makeup,eyes up to watch daddies face while he cradles the back of my head, taking the strain off my neck and calling me his special little whore.and that wonderful moment when he finally responds to my pleading eyes and cums in my throat in delicious pulses feeding me and calling me his good little cumbucket.Aaaah bliss.

Oh yessssssssss

Or if Daddy wants to shoot his seed on my face and tits...whatever pleases Daddy:heart:

of course its daddy's choice(besides I get to lap it up,its all good)

Mmmm yes....when he cums so hard and heavy you can't swallow it fast enough and it dribbles down your chin, so when he slides his cock out of your mouth, you scoop it up and suck it off your fingers....Daddy always tastes soooo goood.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back