Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lkmm6wkpaS1qahrwyo1_250.jpg

:p

Alas, only my Daddy can discipline me. *insert angel smiley*

Honestly ... I just keep learning more and more from everyone.

And I can't stay away. :eek:

Yes Princess..........just keep listening and learning........you're such a good girl........I want so much to push you to be bad.....but you already knew that......:rose:

Yes Princess..........just keep listening and learning........you're such a good girl........I want so much to push you to be bad.....but you already knew that......:rose:

Thank you .... I will .... And, yes, I did. ;)

tumblr_lkmm6wkpaS1qahrwyo1_250.jpg

:p

Alas, only my Daddy can discipline me. *insert angel smiley*

I love it when she walks into the room with her panties half way down her thighs......in anticipation........my cock hardens.......her pussy is already so wet......

You Daddy's are so so bad to us sweet baby girls;)

Well, it'd be easier to resist you if you didn't run around in nothing more than your panties and a tank top all the time. Honestly, the sight of your sweet little nipples pressed up against the fabric is enough to drive a man insane.

Well, it'd be easier to resist you if you didn't run around in nothing more than your panties and a tank top all the time. Honestly, the sight of your sweet little nipples pressed up against the fabric is enough to drive a man insane.

Yes I suppose we are........but........It is your capacity of naughty that makes us crazy with lust.........and where is that bottom of naughty........:devil:

*smiles oh so innocently*:)

I bet you do, Sir...imagine me on my knees...your fists in my auburn hair, fucking my pretty mouth :p

I can tease too:devil:

Oh indeed you can. Although I suspect you're imagining the feel of my cock in your mouth as much as I am, aren't you? :D

mmmmm......there are some girls who are such fertile ground......so much potential.......it's that little girl in them that makes me tremble with desire as she discovers herself and her depths.......:rose:

Oh to be such a girl that can do that to you ... ;)

Oh indeed you can. Although I suspect you're imagining the feel of my cock in your mouth as much as I am, aren't you? :D

Methinks you want me to be imagining the feel of your cock in my mouth...I also think you are thinking of how tight, hot and sweet, various orifices of my body are:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back