Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all ... I've been well. Nice to see each of you again. Nice to be missed too. ;) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

You were missed HP.....I always liked to read your posts.....and watch you and G interact.....very hot;)

Good morning! This baby girl is struggling to wake up. I hope everyone is doing well. Kisses

You know there will always be a Daddy willing to help you with that task INL....I hope you had a good day :)

Peeks in and waves hello at all the Daddies and baby girls:rose:

Love the new AV serene.....I agree with Bound.....sexy yet demure.....definitely inspires some very fun thoughts:)

Thank you, Daddy Rob. :kiss:

I agree with the others pink.....very sexy also.....could almost get lost in there:D

Good morning! I slept in today :devil:.....does daddy still like me all tousled? ;)

It's great to see everyone commenting. Hester you were missed. It's so good to see you--daddy g came back just for you. ;)

:kiss::kiss:

Good morning! I slept in today :devil:.....does daddy still like me all tousled? ;)

It's great to see everyone commenting. Hester you were missed. It's so good to see you--daddy g came back just for you. ;)

:kiss::kiss:

daddy loves you all tousled. laying here in bed too...pic just for you, daddy's little girl.

Attachments

• daddy in bed.jpg
    daddy in bed.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,829
WOW! You have very muscular legs daddy rml. RAWR, i would gladly stay in that bed with you!! :devil:

they're perfect for you to climb on top and straddle daddy, and when you do, i think you'll be surprised how smooth and hairless daddy is...everywhere. mmm

Hello

and Happy Friday to all the Daddies and Baby Girls. Sorry I haven't been around much but have been working a lot of over-time and spending time with the SO too. Special Thanks and Love to Sister BG Bound and to Daddy Rob, both of who checked up on me! Hope to be back in a few days with more time....:kiss::heart::kiss:

Peaches; please take care of yourself & do not work too hard. Give your SO a little extra squeeze & kiss. He won't know what hit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back