I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.....so you volunteering to be spanked too.......I'm sure I could arrange that as well :D:p

*Bending over and pulling up my Tshirt - grinning over my shoulder* "Go for it DJ - you'll just have to kiss it and make it better later!";)

*Bending over and pulling up my Tshirt - grinning over my shoulder* "Go for it DJ - you'll just have to kiss it and make it better later!";)

"LOL......and that would be a bad thing how?";)

*running over and grabbing the saucy peaches and laying her over my knee......a resounding smack on each cheek leaving a nice red handprint on each cheek*

"LOL......and that would be a bad thing how?";)

*running over and grabbing the saucy peaches and laying her over my knee......a resounding smack on each cheek leaving a nice red handprint on each cheek*

*Squealing happily & wiggling (but not too hard)*

Doing good G......hope my friend had a good weekend.....mine wasn't to bad.........:)

I had a good weekend...a bit interesting at times but yes it was nice in the grand scheme of things.........happy to see yours was good too........:)

I had a good weekend...a bit interesting at times but yes it was nice in the grand scheme of things.........happy to see yours was good too........:)

Yeah.......can't complain......was supposed to do some work with my oldest son......getting the garage set back up after having to throw a bunch of stuff in there......but he got a call from my ex....his mom......so he went to see her..........I think it did him good though......she works crazy hours so they have to see each other when they get the chance.........:)

Yeah.......can't complain......was supposed to do some work with my oldest son......getting the garage set back up after having to throw a bunch of stuff in there......but he got a call from my ex....his mom......so he went to see her..........I think it did him good though......she works crazy hours so they have to see each other when they get the chance.........:)

Cool.......yeah work for me is slow and then busy trying to make it busy......lol

I wish I had that problem......still looking for work here........:(

That sucks........:eek:

It is sad DJ - and so many in the same boat - my youngest hasn't worked in nearly 3 years now - the oldest has a seasonal job with a lawn service but that doesn't put food on the table.... Another friend out of work past two years and another out almost....gosh almost 5 now. They keep saying things are getting better but I don't know where.... :(

It is sad DJ - and so many in the same boat - my youngest hasn't worked in nearly 3 years now - the oldest has a seasonal job with a lawn service but that doesn't put food on the table.... Another friend out of work past two years and another out almost....gosh almost 5 now. They keep saying things are getting better but I don't know where.... :(

Coming up on 6 months for me so unemployment will be running out soon. Especially since our elected officials say everything is getting better, and they decided that the American people didn't need any more extensions on their unemployment. I blame BOTH sides for that one.....I am seriously thinking of going back to slinging burgers......doesn't pay much but it would at least be something........:(

Coming up on 6 months for me so unemployment will be running out soon. Especially since our elected officials say everything is getting better, and they decided that the American people didn't need any more extensions on their unemployment. I blame BOTH sides for that one.....I am seriously thinking of going back to slinging burgers......doesn't pay much but it would at least be something........:(

I hear you - and some of them even give benefits. Yes - both sides to blame and neither really looking at the people who are trying to cope with rising costs of EVERYTHING but no raise in pay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back