Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic pictures Ruby! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Are you taking suggestions for more "selfies"? I've got a few mental images in my head I'd love to see in a sexy pic. ;)

Hi ruby thanks for sharing your pics. Love the teasing cleavage pics but live your boobs and nipples the best. You have amazing nipples. I really do like ling and thick nipples. I guess you breast fed your babies? I have heard that's what makes them that thick lol.

Can't wait to see more sexy shots of you and your girls ;-) Maybe in a sheer see thru nightie or something.

To make up for lost time ;)

attachment.php

By far the sexiest picture I have ever seen on this site!

My mind is racing with just how sexy you are.

Well let me see if I can keep your interest;) How can I make each selfie unique? I love a challenge;)

Your image always fills my head w/wicked thoughts....no worries there, beautiful!!! I am always eager to see what you cum up with ;) :kiss:

Simply beautiful shots.
perhaps a sheer nightie would ne a good one with erect nipples.
Love em, keep em coming.

Thanks Hynos and VanGogh...kiss
Phtobuff and Sparky....something shear on its way!
Hi ruby thanks for sharing your pics. Love the teasing cleavage pics but live your boobs and nipples the best. You have amazing nipples. I really do like ling and thick nipples. I guess you breast fed your babies? I have heard that's what makes them that thick lol.
.....ps....a milky mama of three at one point and proud of it!!!!
Can't wait to see more sexy shots of you and your girls ;-) Maybe in a sheer see thru nightie or something.

By far the sexiest picture I have ever seen on this site!
My mind is racing with just how sexy you are.
..thank you...that is quite a compliment considering the amount of sexy I havee seen here.
You've such delicious-looking nipples!
Such a love shot of those beautiful breast sneaking out the bottom!
...thank you Dionysian and Sherlockian
I can't get over your big suck able nipples. Love em.
...they do love good lick and suck;)
HOT! Love how your nipples are poking out saying "Hi!"
....thanks....and likewise....love.you and your so's thread!
Your image always fills my head w/wicked thoughts....no worries there, beautiful!!! I am always eager to see what you cum up with ;) :kiss:

Im good. You have really impressively pretty breasts and nipples. Among other thing...but you've shown those off and me likey!

Thanks Seedy and Claude....moving weekend so selfies will be lmtd...but so many fun ideas when we get into.our new house!
Think ribbons and 50's pin up;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back