Wives who like to taste themselves on their husbands cock.

hardhusband1

Experienced
I'm just wondering how many women out there love to taste them selves on their husbands or boyfriends cocks. How much of a turn on is it for you?do you let your partner know this. I think the idea of it is hot I also like the idea of looking pussy after I creamed in it. I just think tasting yourself is a huge turn on that not many people will admit to.

Wife

My wife loves it. Which is kinda weird because she has no interest in tasting another woman. She always tells me how much she loves to taste herself on my cock.

I was referring to the taste of her pussy. Love how my girlfriends in the past would moan on my cock after I pull out of her pussy.

I was referring to the taste of her pussy. Love how my girlfriends in the past would moan on my cock after I pull out of her pussy.

I know you were. I was just being flippant (though truthful). sorry if it annoyed.

not mine

My wife will not go near my cock after it has been inside her pussy. She cant stand the smell or taste of it. She is so put off that she projects this distaste onto me by not allowing me to go down on her unless she has recently shower and wash down there completely. I always tell her how much i love the taste and smell of her but cannot convince her. Don't even get me started about the faces she makes when i suck my fingers after they have been inside her.....

I guess that's what happens when one is wanting to explore more sexually and the other isn't. Sigh

I love it, very hot. That being said, I also like tasting another girl off of her husband or bf..... lol

I love how I taste, and I like how penis' taste, so it's a win-win for me.

My ex loved it when she watched me take her juices from her cunt and rub them onto her nipples before I sucked on them - sent her through the roof but she never liked to taste herself. Sometimes she'd kiss me after I'd been down on her but somehow that was different!!!! Don't try finding logic there - part of why she is my ex!

My wife will not go near my cock after it has been inside her pussy. She cant stand the smell or taste of it. She is so put off that she projects this distaste onto me by not allowing me to go down on her unless she has recently shower and wash down there completely. I always tell her how much i love the taste and smell of her but cannot convince her. Don't even get me started about the faces she makes when i suck my fingers after they have been inside her.....

Unfortunately, my wife is like yours. After I stick it in, no chance of putting it back in her mouth.

hmmmmm

My ex loved it when she watched me take her juices from her cunt and rub them onto her nipples before I sucked on them - sent her through the roof but she never liked to taste herself. Sometimes she'd kiss me after I'd been down on her but somehow that was different!!!! Don't try finding logic there - part of why she is my ex!

I am going to try this with my wife. Not sure it will affect her at all but who knows, it will certainly let me taste her pussy more.

Back