The Casual Blowjob

I love when a woman shows those signs that she is very much enjoying giving me head. It is an incredible turn on. Her lips her tongue, the wetness of her mouth! Seeing the saliva covering my cock, on her lips. Her hands on the back of my legs, pulling me , so my cock is going deaper into her mouth and throat. Pulls it out of her mouth , watching her tongue licking my shaft and cock head. When she takes my balls in her mouth, sucking them. Mmmm!

every moment of it is just pure bliss. Feeling it slide between your lips, tasting the precum greedily licking it up. Getting to suck on his balls and then lick up the shaft. Having his fingers tangled in my hair.

Something men might not realize and women might not readily admit is that giving head is as much for our pleasure as it is for yours. Yeah the guy is getting physical pleasure but to us it's intoxicating. Watching a man come undone (no pun intended) because of what you're doing to him and the taste and feel of him in your mouth. There's nothing like it.

bingo.
most men think having a beautiful strong woman with her luscious mouth, bend or kneel and take their revered growth in her mouth, worshipping every vein, every ridge and every pulsating quiver till you hold her hair and watch her cheeks cave in as she looks at you,with submission in her eyes, as a sign of control over a woman's profound sexuality.

I think what most men fail to understand is how much actual control is the woman in a position to exercise.
With her soft rose petal lips, her velvety wet tongue swimming in her silky saliva, and all of this wrapping your hard ultra sensitive head and shaft in a suction enabled passage with warm breaths and a deep throat, it's safe to say NO man is in position to resist. You HAVE to lose control. You have to give in to the woman's hold.
Not on your body, on your mind.
And THAT, my friends, is the most potent control you can have over a person. mental, not physical.

now think of what the woman must be feeling, being in such an exciting place.
makes this thread relevant to women.

Something men might not realize and women might not readily admit is that giving head is as much for our pleasure as it is for yours. Yeah the guy is getting physical pleasure but to us it's intoxicating. Watching a man come undone (no pun intended) because of what you're doing to him and the taste and feel of him in your mouth. There's nothing like it.

bingo.
most men think having a beautiful strong woman with her luscious mouth, bend or kneel and take their revered growth in her mouth, worshipping every vein, every ridge and every pulsating quiver till you hold her hair and watch her cheeks cave in as she looks at you,with submission in her eyes, as a sign of control over a woman's profound sexuality.

I think what most men fail to understand is how much actual control is the woman in a position to exercise.
With her soft rose petal lips, her velvety wet tongue swimming in her silky saliva, and all of this wrapping your hard ultra sensitive head and shaft in a suction enabled passage with warm breaths and a deep throat, it's safe to say NO man is in position to resist. You HAVE to lose control. You have to give in to the woman's hold.
And THAT, my friends, is the most potent control you can have over a person. mental, not physical.

bingo.

love to hear your thoughts

bingo.

would love to hear more reactions

well I've seen that a lot of people love the Casual Blow
for all friends in the LGBT community,
do you love receiving or giving? or both at the same time?

I just had a neighbor stop over. I had expected him because I had been shopping and picked up some things for him as well for his football party today. He had been going through some hard stuff he had to deal with so I had offered to buy the things while I was out. We were mostly just talking while I packed up his things for him, but he patted my ass playfully, and there was a little flirting that started. Before he was to leave we were sitting on the sofa, and I thought, "Hmm, why not," and slid to my knees and winked up at him. Any way, I gave him along blow job while he sat there. When I felt him about to cum I eased back on my haunches and he moved forward and slid a little further back in my throat and came hard. I gulped it down and used my jaws to massage his dick. When he slid out I licked along his shaft. I was very easy, casual, unexpected, and I think some of his stress was relieved.

bingo.

Excellent perspective, care to prove it. ;)

I just had a neighbor stop over. I had expected him because I had been shopping and picked up some things for him as well for his football party today. He had been going through some hard stuff he had to deal with so I had offered to buy the things while I was out. We were mostly just talking while I packed up his things for him, but he patted my ass playfully, and there was a little flirting that started. Before he was to leave we were sitting on the sofa, and I thought, "Hmm, why not," and slid to my knees and winked up at him. Any way, I gave him along blow job while he sat there. When I felt him about to cum I eased back on my haunches and he moved forward and slid a little further back in my throat and came hard. I gulped it down and used my jaws to massage his dick. When he slid out I licked along his shaft. I was very easy, casual, unexpected, and I think some of his stress was relieved.

wow.
really kinky.
is it because you like. a warm hard cockk more or cause you like your neighbor

every moment of it is just pure bliss. Feeling it slide between your lips, tasting the precum greedily licking it up. Getting to suck on his balls and then lick up the shaft. Having his fingers tangled in my hair.

Well said. I also like it when a guy gives me direction like play with his balls, etc.

Maddy, I so much wanna be your neighbor!!!!!!!! And I do have something rather warm for you ;)

How are you doing? Hope that you're having a great weekend.
LOL. Well, it's a beautiful and busy weekend.
Guys love those kind of comments. I get "In the market for something warm and hard?" "Need something warm and hard?"

LOL. Well, it's a beautiful and busy weekend.
Guys love those kind of comments. I get "In the market for something warm and hard?" "Need something warm and hard?"

haha...sounds like you get more than your share of cheesy-lines from us guys. Dang...if all the cheesy lines are taken, what can I offer????? ;)

I'm glad that it's been a nice weekend. Hopefully the 'busy' part has been good also.

haha...sounds like you get more than your share of cheesy-lines from us guys. Dang...if all the cheesy lines are taken, what can I offer????? ;)

I'm glad that it's been a nice weekend. Hopefully the 'busy' part has been good also.
Actually, I just sort of laugh and be playful with chessy lines. It's usually guys who know me and know I'll react ok.

Actually, I just sort of laugh and be playful with chessy lines. It's usually guys who know me and know I'll react ok.

Well, there is something about the EXTRA cheesy lines that can be entertaining (whether or not the person saying the lines knows that they are cheesy or not may alter the kind of entertaining that they are though).

Back