Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Dear Miladies.

I have just come across this thread and I think you would enjoy reading a closely related story written by Otazel: "Busy Fingers". It describes how two married girlfriends discover they love having sensual fun together. You have said story published on my blog and also on Literotica.

I hope you really enjoy that.


Yours.
 
well it is spring break and there is snow on the ground (crazy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to hear from one of you lovely ladies today...
 
i think it would be super fun to be with a married woman and fulfill all her needs. come play with me if you're interested
 
I suppose you could put me in the "curious" section. I've never met a woman in real life that I was attracted to, but I do enjoy reading about sexual encounters between women and watching that type of porn. The discussions here on the board are very interesting and supply lots of materials for my fantasies.
 
I suppose you could put me in the "curious" section. I've never met a woman in real life that I was attracted to, but I do enjoy reading about sexual encounters between women and watching that type of porn. The discussions here on the board are very interesting and supply lots of materials for my fantasies.

neither did I, but those fantasies are rather vivid....
 
I always know when my wife has spent the day at uni looking at and fantasizing about the pretty young girls as she insists on shaving me herself to make sure my chin is totally smooth before bedtime.
 
hmmm...what do girls do when they are all alone...some online shopping? compare recipes? Lingerie tickle fight? lol

Shopping........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Compare recipes........mmmmmmmmmmm
Lingerie swapping....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 
Back
Top