The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How unfortunate :(
Perhaps we should send you an emergency contingent of litsters to warm your bed; I'm sure we'd have no dearth of volunteers. :rose:

<<<<< Waves both hands above his head wildly.

I also make Chocolate malt runs in the middle of the night.

And a bump to get SW unstuck out of the wall. :rolleyes:

Such an interesting husband... most men aren't into large groups like that.

Thanks; I like to put the physical me on display now and again. The drawing is a mid-life crisis...

I use the real me cause I like to scare the trolls away. :eek:

<<<<< Waves both hands above his head wildly.

I also make Chocolate malt runs in the middle of the night.

And a bump to get SW unstuck out of the wall. :rolleyes:

Funny you should mention chocolate malts...Made Mr. Lumpy get me one late last ngiht. :D

When you get up at 3 AM to write, you have to keep the lights off and be very quiet or the puppy will howl and wake up the house.

The morning is never very pretty when you get up 3 hours before the sun.

A sunrise isn't always beautiful.

If you turn the puppy loose, it's better than an alarm clock to wake up little girls.

Husband's are grouchy before their morning showers.

Dogs crap.

Cats hate dogs.

Lamps break.

Is item 8 due to item 5?

And would wives be grouchy if it was suggested that morning husband grouchiness could be cured by bringing said husband a mug of fresh coffee first thing?

Is item 8 due to item 5?

And would wives be grouchy if it was suggested that morning husband grouchiness could be cured by bringing said husband a mug of fresh coffee first thing?

I was thinking more along the lines of a morning blowjob butt that's just me. :D

And probably why I'm single.

I was thinking more along the lines of a morning blowjob butt that's just me. :D

I was thinking exactly the same, though also with the coffee, but I decided there are some things you just can't suggest to a woman and keep your bollocks still attached!

And what's a blowjob butt? You either have your anatomy muddled, or know some ladies with very unusual skills!

Is item 8 due to item 5?

1. He doesn't drink coffee.
2. I'm ill and he's capable of doing it himself.
3. He could offer to bring me a cup of tea.

Just a guess here, but yeah, that's probably why you're single. :rolleyes: On the flip side, he could offer the same to me, but never does.

Thanks. I'm rather fond of it, myself; I think I'll keep it for a while. :)

Good, because it works for you.

You're sick again? Poor thing.

Nice avi but I'm sure the posts you have here tell the story behind it.

*wanders in for company while the fuzzy one is at work*

*Waves in passing as he loads compressor and sprayer into car*

I'm off to spray the toolbox so I can bring it home and hang it up Wednesday or thereabouts.

You're sick again? Poor thing.

Nice avi but I'm sure the posts you have here tell the story behind it.

*wanders in for company while the fuzzy one is at work*

Yeah, the lump gave me his stomach flu. His diseases are the only thing he likes to share. :rolleyes:

*Waves in passing as he loads compressor and sprayer into car*

I'm off to spray the toolbox so I can bring it home and hang it up Wednesday or thereabouts.

Have fun.

*looks about cautiously from the front door*

Are there still sick people here? :confused:

This crazy puppy is carrying a rawhide stick around in her mouth like a stogie--and has been for the better part of an hour. I think she's looking for a good place to bury it. :rolleyes:

Tried that. She won't let me near it.

She just "buried" it under a blanket on the big chair. :D now she's lying next to it, guarding her secret stash.

Wow, usually they love to run and chase what you throw. Guess it is "special" to her. Guarding her crown jewel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back