Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

The rental house had a hammock.

Attachments

• IMG_5799.jpg
    IMG_5799.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
Mara 63 and not ready to quit

I find this statement very heartening, I am glad that the amount of work maintaining your thread has not dampened your passion.
As far as I know you have not been subject to many attacks by those who get there kicks that way, or are you made of sterner stuff?
Many ladies who had intelligent and sexy threads were not so lucky and withdrew.

*slow clap*

Picturing you leaning back in your office chair while delivering that slow clap.
Now I have to consider what might make you pick up the pace. :rolleyes:

*spreads feet and tightish slacks show outline of semi-hard cock*

"I think you know what you need to do for that faster clap and a good grade....."

:devil::kiss:

Nor should you be ready to quit, Mara ! With a body and a personality like yours, there is no need to do anything that senseless.... :devil:

:rose:

Druce, m'dear!
Urges to quit come and go, but I do enjoy my secret hobby.
Already regretting the name of the thread. HA

let me know if you need a helping hand or two or tongue or... for assistance to get squeaky clean...

Yes, those purple stains need some extra attention.

I'll be round later with my power washer!

Your boobs look so tractable and the video of you washing them possibly gave me as much pleasure as you seemed to be reveling in.

What a helpful neighbor!
Yes, coconut oil smelled as good as it felt, although the lack of progress with purple body paint was a bit disconcerting. And amusing. All's well in the end.

Love the video!

Thanks so much for reporting back!

Mahhhrahhh ... you make me really hard!

Oh my MY. :devil:

Ah, you are experimenting with video! Can a video of a butt plug going in and out be possible or the string of beads?

I hope you look in for Thigh Thursday.
If quirky internet cooperates, I have a plug removal clip to share.

You turn a hammock into a haMmmmm........ock.

Made some nice patterns, too. ;)

"Limp" is not an issue...many thanks to you. ;):kiss:

Silly, I was talking about ME being languid and limp.
And I appreciate the thanks. :kiss:

I'm reminded of a see through stretchy black body suit you once wore. It had the same diamond shape pattern allowing the protrusion of your nipples. :devil::rose:

Ooooh, yes. Thanks for the memory.

Mind if I lay on a chaise lounge underneath and play garage mechanic? I'd like to check your undercarriage and make a few tweaks. ;)

You're so good at games. 💜😈

Mmmmm delicious. Looks like you might enjoy some rope play ;)

Lawwwdy, yes.
For the patterns as well as the bondage.

Most interesting. We get to play with both your front and back, without you having to move and turn over.

How conVENient! :cool:

Mara 63 and not ready to quit

I find this statement very heartening, I am glad that the amount of work maintaining your thread has not dampened your passion.
As far as I know you have not been subject to many attacks by those who get there kicks that way, or are you made of sterner stuff?
Many ladies who had intelligent and sexy threads were not so lucky and withdrew.

Yes, there has been some ugliness. I prefer to ignore it.

The times I've disappeared from AmPics haven't been in response to anything on Lit, but more in response to needs in my own life. Attention was needed elsewhere. I enjoy the exhibiitionism and the interacting on the thread. But yes, it is time and work, and I appreciate your acknowledgement of that.

I never thought of a hammock as an erotic device. You changed my mind!! :D:devil::rose:

Isn't it fun to look at old things in new ways?! :devil:

Picturing you leaning back in your office chair while delivering that slow clap.
Now I have to consider what might make you pick up the pace. :rolleyes:

*spreads feet and tightish slacks show outline of semi-hard cock*

"I think you know what you need to do for that faster clap and a good grade....."

:devil::kiss:

Oooh, professore.
I believe kneeling would be involved.

Denny

Mara---Great guess! It was a screened porch on a vacation rental.
And the rule is: ALWAYS listen to your wife!
Thanks for dropping in.

I love dropping in while on vacations. We've played games in many vacation rentals, cabins, and RV's. It's always exciting to be accidentally seen by strangers.
I do listen to my wife and she listens to me.
In fact she often tells me to look on hammocks, swings, and chairs.

Keep in mind just in case, coconut oil taken in the morning and evening is great for controling dementia and makes a good lube for many things.

It's also great for hammock burns when rubbed in gently by a male. Don't ever quit being yourself.

This is very interesting

The rental house had a hammock.

As I mentioned, I really enjoyed your painted body. Takes me back to the '60s

Watching the video. And how your breasts move, I found myself hard. Thinking of binding your tits and then edging your ass, pussy and niples

Your body excites me. In so many ways

Mara---Great guess! It was a screened porch on a vacation rental.
And the rule is: ALWAYS listen to your wife!
Thanks for dropping in.

I love dropping in while on vacations. We've played games in many vacation rentals, cabins, and RV's. It's always exciting to be accidentally seen by strangers.
I do listen to my wife and she listens to me.
In fact she often tells me to look on hammocks, swings, and chairs.

Keep in mind just in case, coconut oil taken in the morning and evening is great for controling dementia and makes a good lube for many things.

It's also great for hammock burns when rubbed in gently by a male. Don't ever quit being yourself.

Yes, vacation rentals are delightfully freeing. Neighbors? Not going to see them again.

And I totally agree on the many beneficial uses of coconut oil, both internal and external.

Love that view.

Always sweet when you drop in, Jason.

As I mentioned, I really enjoyed your painted body. Takes me back to the '60s

Watching the video. And how your breasts move, I found myself hard. Thinking of binding your tits and then edging your ass, pussy and niples

Your body excites me. In so many ways

Such a treat when the kinks align...

Looks really relaxing ;)

Wind in the trees, birds in the woods, and the smell of the sea in the air...

Weighted plug removal

There are thighs in this video, for Thursday. :rolleyes:

This toy feels like Ben-wa balls embedded in silicone. The weight shifts with movement [and it picks up vibrations added elsewhere!].

And yes, I know the PM box is full. I'm behind as usual. HA

Weighted plug removal

This toy feels like Ben-wa balls embedded in silicone. The weight shifts with movement [and it picks up vibrations added elsewhere!].

It was enjoyable watching the video, but probably not as much enjoyment you had with the plug

Weighted plug removal

hmmm the removal was fun to see... wondering if you would share the insertion video... just sayin' it would be fun to see... plus your facial expressions walking around...

Back