Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

So I failed to catch up on correspondence, but I think you’ll forgive me. Instead, I got inspired to take lots of pics outdoors. Had a magical confluence of dry time between rain showers and all the yard workers in ours and neighboring yards having completed their work for the week. That meant my chances of being observed dropped to just neighbors from windows/decks, without workers in contiguous spaces. Happy dance!

Horizontal

I'm having a happy dance in my pants now!
I would love to slide in between your lovely legs.

Horizontal

We spend most of our time and energy in a kind of horizontal thinking. We move along the surface of things but there are times when we stop. We sit still. We lose ourselves in a pile of leaves or its memory. We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
--James Carroll--

So I failed to catch up on correspondence, but I think you’ll forgive me. Instead, I got inspired to take lots of pics outdoors. Had a magical confluence of dry time between rain showers and all the yard workers in ours and neighboring yards having completed their work for the week. That meant my chances of being observed dropped to just neighbors from windows/decks, without workers in contiguous spaces. Happy dance!

Horizontal

What a delicious view !!!

But imagine what else my tongue might get into.
My mind went into overdrive as soon as i saw the photograph.

Horizontal

As Shaw put it..."Dancing is a perpendicular expression of horizontal desire." and you know your pic inspired some desire here!!!

Messing with a magnolia blossom

But imagine what else my tongue might get into...

And I am sure you know where my mind immediately went with this one!!:devil:

Have a wonderful weekend sexy lady!!!:rose::kiss:

Horizontal

A perfect view

Horizontal

Hello again dear lovely Mara, as ever you and the outdoors are just meant to be, an extremely braw view by the way :D xx

Horizontal
Hi Horizontal. Nice lines. I'm Vertical. Maybe we could get together and intersect. :)
Messing with a magnolia blossom

But imagine what else my tongue might get into...

I shouldn't be, but I'm thinking ice cream cone.:eek:

So Good to see

Horizontal

This pleases me. Very sexy

And this, even more

magical confluence of dry time
Love when you talk dirty. :)

Laughing...
Love when you make such efforts to interpret whatever I say. ;)

oh my love the perspective and those legs! just want to see those lovely legs part and lead the way to...

We’ll see...

completed their work for the week.

I love this photo, but it's important to get your timing right

Really! Rude invasions by crews of men with loud machines are not conducive to my communing with nature. :rolleyes:

You are quite right Mara, but I was looking for a little more upper from this pic. :devil:

Naturally... But I was pretending to flash you in a restaurant. HA

That is a beautiful photo Mara. There is room on that towel for me to lay and caress your thighs and arse cheeks.

Mmmm...

Mmmm would love to be with you and let's give the neighbors quite a show!! :kiss:

It’s a holiday, after all. Must make merry!

I'm having a happy dance in my pants now!
I would love to slide in between your lovely legs.

Oooh, dance on in...

Horizontal

We spend most of our time and energy in a kind of horizontal thinking. We move along the surface of things but there are times when we stop. We sit still. We lose ourselves in a pile of leaves or its memory. We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
--James Carroll--

What a lovely quote to ponder. Thanks, Pirate. :heart:

What a delicious view !!!

Oooh, you...
Wriggle...

I can imagine quite a lot!:devil:

Enjoy! :cool:

I can imagine me sliding something along that tongue and into your mouth.

Funny — I can imagine that, too.

But imagine what else my tongue might get into.
My mind went into overdrive as soon as i saw the photograph.

I hoped that would happen. Thanks for telling me.

As Shaw put it..."Dancing is a perpendicular expression of horizontal desire." and you know your pic inspired some desire here!!!

Hips just have to Move!

And I am sure you know where my mind immediately went with this one!!:devil:

Have a wonderful weekend sexy lady!!!:rose::kiss:

Dark caves of one sort or another? :rolleyes:

Gulp. :cool:

A perfect view

Smiling... :kiss:

Hello again dear lovely Mara, as ever you and the outdoors are just meant to be, an extremely braw view by the way :D xx

You! Glad you’re back again, sexy Scotsman. :kiss:

Hi Horizontal. Nice lines. I'm Vertical. Maybe we could get together and intersect. :)

oooh, witty wilderness, yesss. But at the moment, I’m a puddle on the floor, so give me some time to collect myself. :D

I shouldn't be, but I'm thinking ice cream cone.:eek:

Remember the coconut ice bar? ;)

I can only dream, right...………….?

Keeps life entertaining.

This pleases me. Very sexy

I’m pleased you’re pleased.

And this, even more

Mmmmouth :kiss:

I did have a lot of fun looking at your lovely body.

And I enjoy taking and sharing pics. Mutuality! ;)

Back