Ari's Photo Album

You're all very welcome! Its been nice to see them all collected and organized in one spot! Makes me happy that I'm easier to access now ;)

That is the most perfect way to have you too Ari...easier to access :kiss:
 
whoa whoa whoa....lets not get hasty here....i mean if he gave up his powers in Superman 2 for frumpy old Margo Kidder...i could toss them aside for delectable lil ole you...*G*....can i please keep xray vision though?
 
Another poll heard from! Glad to see that you found your way over to the photo album! I like that picture a lot too, makes me happy to know that its likewise appreciated!

I gather it's gained much appreciation. And rightfully so I feel. And I love these shoes: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=912040&d=1236008288 .....they're extremely cute :) I love pictures like that where there's a focus point, like the shoes are in this one. Everything else in the photo is also arousing!
 
lovely shots hun :) i have to say this last one with the jeans is super hot :)
you should be a model in all your spare non nursy time :)
xxxx

attachment.php
 
You are so beautiful. With your index in the front and the discussion following afterwards, everybody wins :)

I have no idea how you get that kind of lighting out of a camera phone. How do you keep it still for the shot? Feel free to PM me.

Lexi
 
Thank You All!!!!

For making the first day of my thread so much fun!!!! It was a busy morning indexing all the pictures and then a busy afternoon as well! I am going out for some Martini's with the girls but may pop back in later to respond to some PM's and thread messages!

I like my new home ;)

Ari:kiss:
 
Depending on who you are, these may be old or new to you! Thanks to my friend Brad for sending them back to me, as after my hard drive crash I thought I'd never see them again!

More pictures to add to the index, yeah yeah yeah:cool:

:rose:

You are so welcome.

Have fun tonight!
 
I like martinis - remember - only have 3 otherwise you'll get .. well pissed off your tree::)
 
Every time I look through your pictures, I find something that amazes me. The one below is no exception. Simply incredible. Everything about this picture just makes me think of naughty things.

attachment.php
 
Damn! You look stunning. And, being the lazy guy that I am, I do appreciate the index. I hope it gets HUGE with pictures.

Thank you for sharing. I appreciate any woman who is willing to share something this intimate with the Lit world.
 
Hope you had a great night of martinis with the girls! I couldn't wait to get home from work to see what was added to your index. WOW! Now I remember what it was like last year when you first started posting. I don't think visage is strong enough a word to describe you, Ari.... :D
 
Ariana You have great pics that I would love to add to my thread that honors great pics. I have sent you a PM.
 
*patters back from the kitchen where she got a LARGE glass of water*

Oh what a night! Just feeling the ill effects today, seems like a nice day to curl up with my fellow literoticans and try to flesh out the rest of my index ;)
 
Back
Top