Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when someone close to me hurts, and i hurt too. And I hate it when something good, hurts! I hate it when i just wanna cry. I hate it when I have something so wonderful to look forward to, yet right now i am worried, and confused and cant even be happy for what i am looking forward to. I hate feeling this way.

I think sometimes dormant things should just fuckin stay that way. I love that I used to be afraid of things that are so irrevalent now, and that a touch from the one I love could take me to the edge and just a simple smile could alert my sympathic nerves and make me melt.
It pisses me off when I cannot have what I want, when I want it. I'll only hold off so long before I fuckin take it.
I cannot believe I thought I couldn't love again like I am right now.
I cannot believe how much I would like to karate-chop Billys ass right now!!Goofy ass fucker.
AND....
I never will be so thankful as I am for my best friend. ((((sweetevil))))

Brinky

The joy I felt when he softly whispered those words was overwhelming. It's amazing to love someone so much!

I should never have even tried...... it just can't be worth it..... putting that wall back up!
f'n dumb of me
I must speak a different language!!!

Last edited:
*wondering how much time I could get by takin off to go to Nevada for side money*....

Damn freakin cars for breakin down at the most inopportune times!!! :mad:

These words made me think of you:

"To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best."
-William M. Thackeray

Keep your head up and always listen to your heart. :rose:

MistyBluEyes said:
Friends are awesome :D

All of you made this day special for me. Thank you

From one birthday buddy to another!!

Hope you have the bestest of days ever, MBE!!! :rose: :kiss: :nana:

TantaLiza said:
From one birthday buddy to another!!

Hope you have the bestest of days ever, MBE!!! :rose: :kiss: :nana:

Happy Birthday TantaLiza....This is OUR weekend to LIVE IT UP RIGHT!!!! :D :nana: :kiss:

do you see that button there..... called reply!!! click it would you!! pick up a phone!!
geesh:mad:

Sometimes i feel great, and sometimes i dont. Right now i'm in between..... i have no feelings or words to describe how i feel. I don't hate stuff, i don't despise anything. I don't like anything... i'm just in the middle.... feeling like i've reached something, somewhere that i need to go, but i can't figure out where? :confused: Thats why i can't write what i hate, cause i don't hate anything right now. I also can't right what i like, cause i don't have any preference. School is taking all my time, i want to finish my stupid program already and get it over with. I want to move on with my life, want to live my life the way i want too and not the way my parents want too. I just want to BE. :rose:

thanks for listening

I love how he drives over the edge again and again...damn I want him so much.

~sigh~

I wish I could freakin sleep!!! Guess I'll just have to go check out the new handheld shower head.... :D :devil: :p

Sometimes no matter how soon it will happen its just not soon enough. Thats when its time to take action...

TantaLiza said:
I wish I could freakin sleep!!! Guess I'll just have to go check out the new handheld shower head.... :D :devil: :p

ah liza......you temptress.

So when do you think you will stop saying one thing and doing another? Do you have any idea how frustrating that is? I'm sure you do. That's probably why you are doing it, right? :rolleyes:

~sigh~

Having a hard time sleepin again tonight....

Guess it's just me and my waterpic again!! :D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back