Mature lady next door (looking for a female writer)

goaly08

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Posts
567
Please PM me if interested, thanks

"God damn its hot out here" Pat Thompson thought to himself as the Arizona sun beat down on him. He was spending his summer break of his Junior year at college helping his parents renovate and restore the house they had just purchased. Brian grew up with his parents and sister in Southern California where he lived by the beach and the weather was gorgeous. After he had graduated from high school, he moved to Northern California for college, too his surprise his parents called him a month ago to tell him they bought a big house in Arizona and were moving, and of course he was going to have to help fix up the house which definitely needed repairs.

He had been working in the back yard ripping out the old brown grass which had died with the Arizona desert when there was no one to water it. He was about half way through and the sun was high in the sky, he looked at his watch, noon. His parents had said they wanted him to go help pick up some things with them at 1 and then they would take him to dinner after so he figured now was a good time to stop. He put away the tools he had been using and stopped to admire the house and yard, it was very nice and very big. It was a 6 bedroom with three stories and a very large kitchen and living room, the backyard matched as well. The house was located on a long col-de-sac, they had neighbors on both sides. The one on the right was owned by a old couple who were never even there. On the other side was a house that was just as big and beautiful as his parents, accompanied with a large pool and jacuzzi in the back. His parents had told him a lady in her mid-40's lived there but he had yet to see her.

He took his boots off at the door and stepped inside "Hello? anyone home?", No answer. His parents said they would be in and out until they were all going to go out, so he figured thats where they were. The guest room he was staying in was located on the top floor of the house and was the only room up there. It was fairly large with a big TV and his own bathroom, so he couldn't complain. He stepped into the bathroom and took his shirt and shorts off, standing only in his boxers he looked at himself in the mirror. He was pretty good to look at, he was white and about 6 feet tall and weighed about 185 pounds. He was fairly muscular, a little on the thin side but did get hit on a lot by girls at college. He had a short hair cut, blondand shaved on the sides with no more then an inch of lenght on top. He started the shower and walked over to the other side of the room to throw his clothes in the hamper, but something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye.

It was his mid-40's neighbor walking out of her house. "Wow" he said out loud as he admired her from a far. She was wearing a robe and sandals and walked over to the side of the pool. She dropped the robe and was wearing a little black bikini and laid down on the chair.
 
Sylvia.
43...but hot
5.9.....128
34 c.
green eyes...red hair (for real) and the drapes match the carpet.
newly divorced.... ex hubby overstepped and I executed the plan my attorney and I had hatched several years earlier....to strip him of his assets and become a free person again. My attorney was tiresome for a while... but once he realised he could not keep up with me sexually he gave up and went away.
And here I was owning a wonderful house in a quiet cul de sac with either absent owners each side or new owners who who realtively older than me and therefore 'safe'
As I looked over to my neighbours property I saw a young man clearing the overgrown grass and weeds in the back yard. Older people had purchased the property a month or so ago so who was this young man?
I confess that my pussy was twitching as I looked at his muscular body ripping up the weeds and the sweat that marked the back of his T shirt. I thought i should show myself.... but by the time I got into my skimpy bikini he had gone.... as I walked to the sunbed I noticed that there was a face at the third floor window of the house next door. I am not sure,,,but this might be the young man I saw earlier....with obvious elaboration I remove my robe and flaunted my taut body to him and reclined on the sun bed
 
Standing by the window watching her. Her robe slowly coming off then he sitting back in the recliner. looking over at the clock noticing there was still acouple hours till 1. Keeping an ear open for my parents and reach over and grab the towel i was gonna use for my shower. Dropping my boxers i wrap my towel around my Waste.

Unable to take my eyes off her. Remembering how my parents told me multipule times how everyone around us are older people, mainly retired. i look at her and i see a woman who doesnt belong around these old people ive seen so far.

Stepping away from the window i move over and open a sliding glass door. Stepping out onto the small belcony. The belcony just big enough for a chair and small table. I lean foward and place my arms on the railing lean fowards alittle. Acting like im looking around so as to not make it obvious that im getting a better look at her.
 
Last edited:
I was sure that the face at the window was the young man who was clearing the scrub grass in the back yard earlier. It has been some time since I enjoyed the energy of a young man....all men are good, but young men are the best even if they are inept...one can teach skills...but never teach stamina. So I decided to see if he had what it takes to keep my attention...he has it now but probably doesnt know it....keeping it will be a very tough proposition...but if he does I will ensure him the time of his life.
As I reclined I closed my eyes and let my ankles drape over the side of the bed, I relaxed my knees and as a result i was in avery 'open' position....some would call it lewd....I call it a less than subliminal invitation to treat.... I hear the sound of a sliding door, quiet but definite and squint in the direction without moving my head and trying not to show that my eyes were looking.....Wow! he was on the balcony naked but for a towel loosely draped around his waist....if there were to be a breeze in just the right direction it could lift the flap of the towel and reveal his physical assets.....that thought set my pussy twitching and I felt sure there was an expanding damp patch between my thighs....hopefully the black bikini would disguise that....I had the feeling that I needed to hold the high cards with this young man if indeed he made a move on me.
 
My head moving around alittle. not to much that my eyes leave her. wow look at her, ive never had a neighbor that looks like her. Never could understand why my parents always choose to live where there surrounded by old people, but seeing her i dont care this time.

Still some work to be done around the house i dont notice the end of a screw sticking out of the railing. When i shift alittle to the side, my towel gets caught on it some and is pull to the side some losing it alittle. Little did i know she was wishing for a gust of wind, and then there it comes.

Just as i look down at her, a straight on look seeing how she is laying there. Then with out warning the wind she hoped for come. Blowing hard and thanks to the screw, my towel is losen enough that the wind blows it not only open but off. Exposing myself to a woman i havent met yet. Having not met and already seeing what is hanging between my legs. I quickly grab the towel pulling it closed but not realising that im still exposed. Whole time eyes never leaving you.
 
It was if the Gods were on my side...a gust of wind blew....he seemed to have his towel caught up on something, and,......suddenly he was naked...oh my! I have seen quite a few, but none more magnificent that this one.....and it wasn't even responding....Yet,... I smirked to myself. Soft and heavy it was a sight for sore eyes...swinging gently with his every movement . I have to have that I thought...the question was.....how do I make him come and give it to me rather than lowering myself to putting out for him. As I contemplated this puzzle, and still not taking my eyes of his wonderful cock, my hand without any thinking and on reflex went to my pussy and teasingly scratched it through the damp fabric which concealed my lips from the eyes of the world. Hmmm as I did that I could see the beginning of a reaction from his cock. He had not moved a muscle, but that muscle was starting to move. I smiled an inner smile, put my hands behind my head, relaxed back in my 'lewd' position and shut my eyes.
 
Aaaawwww man look at her stretching. god look at her rub herself god i wish i was doing that. Man ive never gotten turned before just by looking at someone now look at me. I look down and see my exposed cock growing. Shit i say as i quickly cover it. Looking around to make sure no one saw.

Im about to look back at her when i hear my cell going off. i turn and quickly move back into my room and grab my phone. Oh hey mom. Oh you guys are still running around to a bunch of stores. Oh well if you guys are are out and about already no point in coming to get me. im alittle tired and dont feel much like going anywhere today. ok ill see you guys tonight. i hang up.

Thinking for a moment, needing to cool off i walk over to my dresser and open the bottem drawer and pull out my swim trunks and slip them on. Figuring the small pool out back should be cool me down. i grab a towel from my bathroom and run back downstairs and slide the glass door to te back yard. i step out and walk over to the pool and look at. Shit i say out loud. mom and dad forgot to clean this thing.
 
I was enjoying the sun playing over my body as I laid back in the lounger with my legs spread over the arm rests. I smiled inside as I thought about the young man looking at me from the next door veranda...It excited me and I know i was getting more and more turned on by the thought of the control I might be able to exert over him given the opportunity. I wondered how long he was going to be here?
Then I heard a voice from next door say 'shit' in a somewhat desperate way...I got up but could not see over the fence...but I was a little concerned and said..' is everything alright over there?' For a moment there was silence and then a male voice said.....
 
Looking around as i here her voice. " man she sounds as sexy as she looks". Oh ya. i just wanted to cool off in the pool but my parents havent gotten around to getting it ready to be used i say. Letting you know that im your neighbors son.
I walk over to the fense. Just able to see over it. Sorry if i disturbed you. You looked like you was relaxing preaty well.
 
Hi! 'You didn't really disturb me' . 'if you would like to cool off in my pool you would be most welcome'. 'why don't you drive around and come in through the garden door to the side of the house?' As I say this my pussy spasms and oozes...if he comes round I will get to see close up what he has got. I am willing to bet it is huge when fully excited and I plan to excite it...all in my good time.
 
Thanks i say thoughts of seeing her up close in her bikini running threw my head. Ill be right over i say as i start to walk along the fense. Following her dirrections as i make my to our fense gate leading to our front yard and stepping over onto her property. Taking a quick look around as i walk along side her house to the garden gate. Taking a deep breath i push the gate open and step threw. Walking i soon find myself behind her house and freeze. "Holy shit" i think there she is. My eyes instantly giving a quick look over. I begin to walk towards her. Thanks for letting me come over. Im Pat by the way i say as i stand there in only my swim trunk sandles and a towel in hand.
 
As I hear the latch of the gate 'click' I lower my legs from the arm rests of the lounger and cross my knees modestly....that is if one can be modest in a very skimpy bikini....but then I'm in my back yard and was not expecting company so he will have to take me as he finds me I thought....That thought sent another jabbing tingle to my pussy which I felt sure was dripping wet now. I lifted my sunglasses to my brow so I could carelessly gaze at the young man as he strolled towards me. He started with a positive stride but seemed more hesitant as he approached. He noted my eyes running over his lean but well developed body and then I slid my glance slowly down to his crotch to see if there was any sign of the wonderful speciment I had spotted from afar ealier. If my eyes do not deceive me he seems to have a raather large bulge there which does seem to be increasing. At my glance he moves the towel he is carrying to conceal that part of his body.... Hmmmm...."Pat you say?" I ask as I swing my legs away from you and sit on the side of the lounger half facing away from him getting my feet into the sandles that lay there. "I'm Sylvia and I have lived here for some time....you must be the son of my new neighbours...Welcome to my humble abode Pat....I could do with some lemonade to cool off...would you like to join me or do you want to dive straight into the pool?
 
I couldnt help but notice the way she was looking me over. Seeing her wondering eyes looking me up and down then openly staring down at me crotch start to cause my body to react. Moving the towel infront of me was only thing i could do to conceal it but that would only be temperary. I watch her as she turns in the chair and slips her feet into her sandles then stand up. Wow i think her bikini is alote smaller then i thought when i was in my room. Listening to her as she tells me her name then offers me a glass. Well it is a hot day and your pool does look good but what kind of neighbor would i be to refuse a nice glass of lemonade. I start to follow her towards her house. Unable to take my eyes off her as she walks. Sure looks like you and your husband do alote to keep this back yard looking so nice i say. Unsure if she is married or not.
 
You go for the glass of lemonade, and as I lead you towards the house I put an exagerated sway into my stride knowing that your eyes were probably fixed on my skimpy bikini bottom. You compliment me on the state of my yard and pool and refer to 'my husband'. I tell you that a local yard care company take care of evrything outside for me....so all I have to do is sit out and enjoy it.. I decide to delay telling you that I am divorced until we are face to face and I can judge your reaction.. As we walk into the house the chill of the A/C hits me and there is an instant hardening of my nipples in addition to goose flesh appearing all over me. As I turn to face you with the glass of lemonade I see you notice my suddenly hard nipples. I am told they are quite large....I have never compared them to others but I do know they show through my bras and blouses and I can feel them pressing very hard against the material of my top. You lift your eyes to mine with a slight blush and I choose that moment to tell you that I am newly divorced and free of all encumberances in terms of the males sex. Do I detect a widening of your eyes? or was it my imagination?
 
Walking in feeling the instant coldness of the ac as we walk to the kitchen where you hand me a glass. Noticing right away your hard nipples threw your top. Eyes widen abit as i see them. Looking up to your eyes so as not to be caught staring but already know that you know i saw. I take a step back as you tell me your newly devorced, leaning against the kitchen counter. Only about 2 feet gap seperating us. Newly devorced im sorry to hear that i say a slight smile apearing at the corner of my mouth. Well as bad and depressing as devorce is you cant stop yourself from getting back out there and continuing your life. You know that old saying "When one door closes, another door opens". You never know when that new neighbor. sorry ment door opens its alote of times better. Shit i think im talking so face i think i gave away my interest in her i think. Leaning back against the counter hand holding towel falling to my side as i glance at you
 
Wow! He is brazen...at a stretch I am old enough to be his Mother! and to see him leaning back against the counter casually surveying my body, his gaze lingering here and there was really annoying in one way, but very exciting in another. It has been a long time since a male with, whom I know to have, a large cock has played his eyes over my body with such lecherous looks. His intent is obvious and I am sorely tempted to just lean back and let it happen. Nevertheless he needs to understand I am no quick conquest. He has to prove himself worthy before he gets into the inner chamber which I feel sure he is envisioning. My challenge is how to test him and encourage him to prove his worth before opening my lips let alone my thighs to him. As I stand there I realise my lips and thighs are involuntarily opening even as I resist his initial stares. As I slowly lick my lips I know I need to get a hold of my self, and slow down my reactions to this hunk. I know I am a great lover in bed or even anywhere....is he worth my attentions? I think Im being ridiculous...any cock would be great right now....but he is mightily self assured, and as he deliberately moves the towel from in in front of himself to his side I cannot help but notice the increasing bulge in the front of his trunks which he flaunts. He seems to be truly a monster, and while part of me wants to rip his trunks off and enjoy that wondrous one eyed serpent I know I must retain control of the situation or lose any respect he might have for me. He has to understand that entrance to the temple is at my pleasure...not necessarilly his....I know ways to please him and frustrate him without opening my thighs. However, I need act in a restrained manner and be sure to maintain control of the situation at all times. I say..."would you like to take a plunge in the pool and cool off your outside now you have quenched your thirst?" "I know that I could do with a quick dip to cool off right now" "shall we dive into it together?" With that I walk outside swinging my hips as before and feeling his gaze boring into my ass.
 
Last edited:
Standing there as we stare at each other and talk. Then soon the question of the pool. Her walking away towards the back door and pool with out even waiting for an answer. I slowly follow behind keeping myself at a five foot seperation. So as you better look apon her beauty as well her amazing body. I cant help but wonder, what is happening here. She clearly checks me out and yet hesitates her advances. I dont expect her to throw herself at me, but i dont know figured she would have done something. Following her out to the pool, stepping past her looking down at the water, it does look rather cooling and refreshing on this hot day i say standing between her and the pool. I drop my towel the ground. I turn around to face her. The sun shining down on her magnificent body, almost glowing. As if my eyes were glancing at a goddess and not just some woman. Well im ready to get in, you sure you want to get your hair wet i say trying to lighten the mood with a joke. Standing as if almost blocking you from the pool.
 
As you stand between me and the poolside and ask me whether I mind getting my hair wet I wonder what you are up to. You have a mischievous smile playing at the corners of your mouth and your brazen gaze as you appear to inspect every part of my body would embarass me but for the fact that I know I am in perfect shape. To return the gaze I stoop to pick up the towel that you dropped between us and while on one knee stare intently at the bulge in your trunks. "Hmmm " I say.." It seems you are a bit excited and need cooling off" With that I reach out to your crotch and push you backwards into the pool but not before having a good feel of your stiffening cock. As I suspected it was larger than anything I had ever experienced before and as you grunted and submerged in the pool I could not surpress a wicked smirk and a lavicious lick across my lips....this maybe painful at first but it was going to be fun
 
Aaaaaa i grunt as i fall back into the water. Taking a deep breath before i submerge. Sinking to the body eyes open looking around. Oh man she did it, she seriously grab my cock before pushing me in. Treading my arms to the side as i stay submerged. Moving lightly around under the water. So thats how its gonna be i think as i slowly assend to the surface. My head slowly popping out of the water by the ledge. Reaching up placing my arms on the deck as i look up at you. Ha Ha bet you think that was just funny dont you. I bet you really enjoyed that, meeting the new neighbor and dishing out a low blow light that. You have any idea what kind of effect that could have had on me i ask as i look up at this angle gettting a nice upwards view of you
 
As I stand by the edge of the pool watching you surface you splutter and seem to complain that I delivered a low blow. "Did I hurt you then?" "Does the young man want it rubbed better" I smirked "When is your Mom coming home?...she can make it all better for you." I realised he was looking up at me and must have had a very clear view of the wet cotch of my bikini bottom. My pussy had not stopped oozing since I had first seen him on his balcony and as I turned on my heel I was very aware that I had a wedgie and he would be able to see far more of my ass than I would probably want at this time.. " More lemonade?" I called over my shoulder as I returned to the house to top up my glass.
 
Want it rubbed to feel better, man i would love her to do that i think as i look up at her as she walks back to the house. Watching her ass sway side to side. I pull up, climbing out of the pool. My cock hard causing my swim trunks to losen and with the weight of the water causing them to fall down and off floating in the pool. I quickly grab my towel and wrap it around my waste. She likes to play games, lets see how well she can play i think as i walk up to her back door. Opening it i peak my head inside. I give a nock Sylvia you there i ask as i look around at what i can see. Can i come in? Not yet stepping inside as i dont want to drip water all over the place with being invited in
 
Once inside the house I peek out of the window to see Pat getting out of the pool. His trunks had been stretched by his erectioin and slid off back into the water. Unaware I was watching he stood with his massive erection pointing at the house. With a smile on his face he picked up his towel and came towards the house. I heard him call out and replied " yes come in...dont worry of your drip a bit of water it will be easy to mop up later."
 
Steping into the house. Closing the door behiind me as to not let out any more of the ac. Walking across the room stepping into the kitchen. Seeing you across the room. Walking in moving towards you wearing only the towel wrapped around me. Well wouldnt you know moms gonna be gone for a few more hours so guess ill have to deal with that pain i say, and well as nice as the pool and yard im getting a feeling you prefer to be in the ac the way you came quickly back in here. If you didnt want to go in the pool we could have stayed in here. Im sure it really doesnt matter where we find the in's and outs of each other. I lean to the side some, placing my hand on the counter bending my one knee. The towel opens up some exposing my knee and alittle
 
Last edited:
You are leaning against my kitchen counter tops with such an insolent expression on your face... You don't know it, but I know you are naked beneath the loosely draped towel you hold to your waist. As you bend one knee I can see that your cock is still swollen, although not quite as much and as the towel parts it seems to be peeking out at me. "Hmmmm...what the heck is that?" I say looking at the head peeking out from the towel folds. "I know it's none of my business but shouldn't you be doing something about that....especially if it hurts?" I lean back against the counter top across the romm with an equally insolent smirk on my face....Hmmm what will Pat do next? As I think about this I ponder my future moves to retain control of the situation which is developing rather rapidly. Where are high cards I thought I had in my hand?
 
Looking down seeing what she is talking about. Nowing i should cover it but her reaction to seeing it doesnt sound like shes mad about it. Do something about about, sounds more like shes daring me to do something. Hhhmmm i think for a sec then look back at you. Sorry i guess i didnt realise i was in this kind of state. Must have started with that low blow you gave me early seconds before you pushed me in the pool. I know we just met, but seams almost right that if a host has made her guest uncomfortable that maybe she can make him feel comfortable. I step away from the counter and cross the room to you stop infront of you. You did mention before about rubbing to make it feel better
 
Back
Top