💀 Walking Dead...Eugene...WTF? 💀

Someone even suggested it could actually be an M for Morgan, but I believe it is the group called Wolves or something along those lines. Supposedly they are going to show up in the season finale.

Darn, I missed too many episodes! I have to do a WD binge next time I don't know what to do with the day.

Darn, I missed too many episodes! I have to do a WD binge next time I don't know what to do with the day.

You need to stay out of this thread..too many spoilers, lol

What SulkingSulty said...so true. I even use it to find out what I missed!!!

...and, nothing to do with TWD...

Dutchy, NotMyBF bought some Belgium sugar lumps to make "authentic" Belgian waffles for me!!!

*squeals with delight*

:)

tumblr_nloc1qSiJ71sopxkgo2_250.jpg

Sooo...

I've actually slacked off on my TWD watching...well, so what if the finale was last night. :rolleyes:

Too much gore? I have found myself FFing through the gore.

Is it necessary for the show...the gore? Could it be accomplished just as successfully without all the gore??

I was so pissed last night thinking they were killing off Glenn....
That was a great episode last night.
Cant wait for another 6 months to go by :rolleyes:

And can that one woman give Cuurrllllllll a hair cut? Otherwise they need to start calling him Currrrlllla ;)

I was so pissed last night thinking they were killing off Glenn....
That was a great episode last night.
Cant wait for another 6 months to go by :rolleyes:

I know, right?! I was seriously beating up NotMyBF's arm during that pseudo Glenn killing scene!!!

Word of advice...If Carol ever appears at your front door with a casserole...lock the freakin' door & hide!!!! :eek:

AND. What'd you think of the big Forgiveness? I thought it excellent...for now.

:kiss: Sulty :kiss:

I know, right?! I was seriously beating up NotMyBF's arm during that pseudo Glenn killing scene!!!

Word of advice...If Carol ever appears at your front door with a casserole...lock the freakin' door & hide!!!! :eek:

I love it, total Buddhist monk kicking ass in the zombie apocalypse!

Is it me or is Carol getting hotter too?

Shit got real at the end....wondering how Morgan is going to take Rick being a killer of people.
and here are some :kiss:'s for you Perky one

Last edited:
YES!!

Morgan all Zennish...

There was a moment when I thought he had gone all Book of Eli.

His longlostbuddyRick is like I thought I was gonna have to kill some of you to save you...and Morgan is all lifeisprecious.

Hmmm...conflict? Maybe...

YES!!

Morgan all Zennish...

There was a moment when I thought he had gone all Book of Eli.

His longlostbuddyRick is like I thought I was gonna have to kill some of you to save you...and Morgan is all lifeisprecious.

Hmmm...conflict? Maybe...

Exactly! (I forgot his name, corrected it, lol)

Spoiler Alert:

I wanted the preacher to die so much last night, especially when he left the gate open...Then no one of importance died, except Pete...That whole scene with Carol and Pete is what set Pete off at the end...If Carol hadn't threatened him, he would have stayed put, not bothering to confront anyone...But Carol triggered him, made him feel powerless and he had to retaliate...So whether Carol knows it or not, she caused Pete's death...

*sigh*...What am I going to do with nothing to watch for the next six months, watch the spinoff show?

A. Morgan!! Hooray!!
B. Nicholas is a D-I-C-K-H-O-L-E
C. Why won't anyone eat Carol's casseroles?
D. Who knew you could not only survive, but kick ASS in the zombie apocalypse with just a broom handle?
E. Aaron and Daryl have a little bit of chemistry... just sayin'.
F. That awkward moment when you bump into an old friend, you're covered with zombie guts and you just assassinated a surgeon.

Rick: Oh, hey Morgan.
Morgan: Hey Rick... what have you been up to?
Rick: Stuff. Things. You know.

A. Morgan!! Hooray!!
D. Who knew you could not only survive, but kick ASS in the zombie apocalypse with just a broom handle?
F. That awkward moment when you bump into an old friend, you're covered with zombie guts and you just assassinated a surgeon.

Perfect!

*heart them*

Sooo...

I've actually slacked off on my TWD watching...well, so what if the finale was last night. :rolleyes:

Too much gore? I have found myself FFing through the gore.

Is it necessary for the show...the gore? Could it be accomplished just as successfully without all the gore??
I find myself fascinated with the new ways they come up with to kill walkers. Daryl + 1 piece of chain = 3 decapitated walkers in one swoop. I may have cheered out loud a little. :D

Spoiler Alert:

I wanted the preacher to die so much last night, especially when he left the gate open...Then no one of importance died, except Pete...That whole scene with Carol and Pete is what set Pete off at the end...If Carol hadn't threatened him, he would have stayed put, not bothering to confront anyone...But Carol triggered him, made him feel powerless and he had to retaliate...So whether Carol knows it or not, she caused Pete's death...

*sigh*...What am I going to do with nothing to watch for the next six months, watch the spinoff show?

I'm really not sure Pete would have stayed put, not bothered anyone. That doesn't sound like Pete. Either way, Carol is perfectly okay with causing Pete's death. She's the one who brought up that he needed to go.

But we all knew he was going to die from the minute we saw him. Sittin on his porch, asking Rick if his (smoking hot) wife cut his hair, welcoming him sarcastically, being an overall porch dick.

A. Morgan!! Hooray!!

A and D. When did Morgan become a ninja? that was great.
B. Seriously. Glenn shoulda killed him twice already.
C. It's probably Sasha's fault. She made everyone feel weird about eating not canned food.
E. Daryl totally could have boned Carol and Beth by now if he had wanted to. Maybe he IS into dudes.
F. Last time they saw eachother, Morgan tried to kill him... so I think Rick gets a get out of jail free card on this one.

"Don't EVEN give me that look, Morgan."

*heart them*

I find myself fascinated with the new ways they come up with to kill walkers. Daryl + 1 piece of chain = 3 decapitated walkers in one swoop. I may have cheered out loud a little. :D

That was probably the most unrealistic zombie kill so far, but still very awesome. Do zombie skulls slowly turn into jello over time?

During the Walking Dead marathon they've been showing flashes. Looks like the new show is focusing on when things started going to hell.

Back