Never on Sunday

I love it! You take such great pictures! I really wanna get that done, but I'm way too chicken. *grins* :kiss::rose::heart:

It was my favorite book growing up and hubby said it was the book our son chose to read at bedtime tonight. :D Sorry for the little hijack to your thread. :rose::kiss:
EllaFun-It wasn't me who hijacked your thread; it was PapaCali & Swetness!!! (runs & hides!!)

Ella thanks for the lovely pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
EllaFun-It wasn't me who hijacked your thread; it was PapaCali & Swetness!!! (runs & hides!!)

Ella thanks for the lovely pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

I am completely innocent!! It's Papa! He is the naughty instigator! He makes me all sorts of bad things. I'm just a sweet wittle angel. :cattail:

Oh, Emmy, thank you! (((hugs))) You give me such tingles!!:kiss:: [/QUOTE]

And you my dear give me very euhmmm naughty thoughts,,,,:D:devil: and :heart: IT:D
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Ella

Hope you enjoy the game. I have enjoy all your pictures. I will be gone for a week or two. It has not been a good few months.

fred

Thank you, Azul. :kiss: I'm so glad you visit my thread. I love having you around. :)

Lol! You can have fun hijacking whenever you want, honey! Y'all made me laugh! and thank you for the most important part. ;)

You're kinda cute when you get all defensive like that, though....c'mere and let me show you how I forgive you....

Oh, Emmy, thank you! (((hugs))) You give me such tingles!!:kiss::
Ella; glad you enjoyed the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ella

Hope you enjoy the game. I have enjoy all your pictures. I will be gone for a week or two. It has not been a good few months.

fred
(((HUGS))), Fred. I am so sorry that things have been difficult. You are always in my thoughts and prayers, darling. Stay positive.:rose::rose:

*Rawwwwr!! I have never had one in my own mouth, with the exception of *trying* to put mine in my mouth...which resulted in me pulling the captive bead right off the ring! Thankfully I didn't swallow the stupid thing!! But talk about ruining the mood...I couldn't stop laughing after that!

I've never been with a woman who has one, so I've never had one in my mouth either. It is fun to think about, though :devil:

Back