I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Monday morn ME :rose: Hope you had a good weekend, but from a previous post looks like part wasn't :( Glasd to see your sister is ok. Hope your day goes better :kiss:

I'll reply to you all later, thanks for the lovely messages. Things are bad & I can only see them getting worse. She's fine physically.

_me_ said:
I'll reply to you all later, thanks for the lovely messages. Things are bad & I can only see them getting worse. She's fine physically.

oh my dear...with you sweetheart...hugs :rose:

seasider said:
Oh hell- glad to hear she'll be OK. How are you?*hugs* :kiss:
She's back home :rolleyes: I'm very stressed as is the rest of the family.

DarkLordFett said:
No not really. But it does give me time to think of all the naughtiness going on around here without me. Oh, wait. That's not such a good thing either. Oh well. Got new pics on their way as well. Need to get them off the cam.
Have a superb day.
Unfortunately not a good day for me, hope yours was better :)

amflyer2005 said:
Good morning, hun. How are you?

Sorry to hear about your sister. Hope she's ok.
Congratulations on hitting 500 pages. Hope you have a great day.
Talk to you soon. :kiss:
Sister is out of hospital, it's a matter of opinion whether she's ok :rolleyes:

jaybire said:
Good morning sexy! :kiss:

I just wanted to pop in to say hi before I head on out to work! Have a great day! :rose:
Hi, hope you're ok :kiss:

luvinoral2 said:
send u and ur family my prayers and best wishes. hope she recovers quickly and is as good as new a quick as possible. :heart:
Thank you :kiss:

luvinoral2 said:
just getting up and going here...have to work, won't have the luxory of getting a nap in, at least not till later this afternoon. Hope you do get a chance to go back to sleep after hearing about ur sis. Take care hun :kiss:
:kiss:

littlebaldguy said:
Good Monday morn ME :rose: Hope you had a good weekend, but from a previous post looks like part wasn't :( Glasd to see your sister is ok. Hope your day goes better :kiss:

drtshare said:
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

{{{{HUGS}}}}

{{{HUGS}}}

{{HUGS}}

{HUGS}

fred
Thanks....need them :kiss:

Hi, _me_!

Just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear the news of your sister, seems to be very low time for you just recently, darling.

I sincerely hope things start looking up for you very soon.

With much love,
MCPW.
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

MCPW said:
Hi, _me_!

Just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear the news of your sister, seems to be very low time for you just recently, darling.

I sincerely hope things start looking up for you very soon.

With much love,
MCPW.
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Oh......things are much worse now......she back in hospital as she was never discharged :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back