Looking for a story

gara5289

Virgin
I'm looking for an incest story that i believe has a color in the name. It's about a adult son who moves home for a bit (can't remember why) and helps the Mom out of a depression. That eventually includes sex, with his sisters permission, in order to get her out of her funk - dead or divorced husband. The son explains that it is temporary and he'll let her go when she's ready to go out and he'll start looking for a wife as well.

Any help would be great.

I'm looking for an incest story that i believe has a color in the name. It's about a adult son who moves home for a bit (can't remember why) and helps the Mom out of a depression. That eventually includes sex, with his sisters permission, in order to get her out of her funk - dead or divorced husband. The son explains that it is temporary and he'll let her go when she's ready to go out and he'll start looking for a wife as well.

Any help would be great.

There's no sister in this one, but it sort of fits the rest of the description.

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-broken-heart-and-a-wilted-rose

Can't find story

I've been looking for a story I started awhile back but never finished. It was incest in nature and involved a newly fit mom. I think the story had multiple chapters, and the first one takes place during a cookout at the main characters' home. During said cookout the mother almost cheats with a neighbor, I think, in the kitchen cupboard but doesn't because their cat knocks something over and spooks them both. Then later while the mom is in the bathroom someone, she thinks one of her son's friends, pushes her up against the bathroom sink. I can't remember if that particular instance of sex is noncon or reluctance, but the one screwing her turns out to be her son. Anyway if someone knows which story this is and could tell me that would be great.

Back