Goth, Punk, Emo, SG, Tattoo...Fascinating

nuh uh. some tatts, (like mine) are beautiful and well executed. some look like they let thier 11 year old scribble all over thier bodies.



I'm pierced and tatted and a professional and my boss is even more pierced and tatted.


bullshit. I' know lots of people who have had stuff finished off by other artists. it's a myth.
You sometimes argue just to argue, huh?
 
What a shame those girls would mutilate themselves like that for no good reason.

Where has the concept of beauty gone? For that matter, basic human self-respect? It just makes no sense.

'the difference between those of us with tattoo's and piercings and those of you without - is that WE don't give a shit if YOU don't have any.'

when society stops judging people for doing this and thinking they can not have high paying high ranking jobs, then you can say that.

my brain over-rides my tatts.
the judgement you speak of is perpetuated by people just like some in this thread.
i have never been held back by either my tattoo's or my piercings.
 
s45.jpg


s28.jpg


s40.jpg


s42.jpg


s47.jpg


s50.jpg


adahlia_dunham_29.jpg


mn20.jpg


mn19.jpg
 
Last edited:
If women are smart, they'll make sure the designs they get on their hips work with two big O's in the middle.
 
We had a poster here named KJtatts who had some great artwork. She still around?

I found her thread earlier but forgot to notice how recently she posted
 
So weird. I click through just fine. Same happened with a youtube link I posted last week.

Anyway, someone explain the saggy tits joke to the dummy n00b and let's move on.
One of the most popular pic hosting sites does that also; the person who posted can see the pic but everyone else gets one of those bitchoff clinkers.
Dig. But...I just clicked through on my ipad too.

It's definitely Litmus. It must be a neg-4 site, and I'm set at pos-4.

You're so basic. Drop some acid.
 
Back
Top