risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

We never use protection and when them days hit where I have to pull out, I push it to the limits before I do and verbally tell her how I'm not pulling out an how I'm going to knock her up. Always pusses her and I over the edge

Bareback is so incredibly arousing .. the thought of pumping a huge load of my hot cum into an unprotected fertile pussy is intoxicating! (made me hard just typing that)

This is one of the few topics that can bring me to orgasm almost instantly, with almost no physical contact needed. It unlocks our primeval urge to procreate. It's good that it turns us on so much. Humans wouldn't exist without it.

This is one of the few topics that can bring me to orgasm almost instantly, with almost no physical contact needed. It unlocks our primeval urge to procreate. It's good that it turns us on so much. Humans wouldn't exist without it.

Agreed. Stroke of genius by nature, really; to wire our brains in a way that we simply cannot resist the urge to mate and the pleasure that comes from that act...:)

We never use protection and when them days hit where I have to pull out, I push it to the limits before I do and verbally tell her how I'm not pulling out an how I'm going to knock her up. Always pusses her and I over the edge

Lucky lady

I do believe that the possibility of getting pregnant adds a little zest to sex. I find the stories of married women having unprotected sex with strangers or boy friends to be very erotic. In real life it would be very dumb but a hot fantasy.

mrs and i had a scare this summer - still can't stop from cumming in her pussy when she's fucking be back (while in doggy)

nothing makes me feel as alive as blowing my load inside my wife

doggie is the best!!!!!! He cums hardest and fastest in that position. In the last 4 days, he has cum inside me 8 times.

doggie is the best!!!!!! He cums hardest and fastest in that position. In the last 4 days, he has cum inside me 8 times.

yes! mrs likes when I'm in all the way and then she starts to slide back and forth ~ she can tell when i'm about to lose my load (how!?) and does something to make herself tighter and just milks me out completely ...

blows.my.minde

xoxo love her :heart: my horny woman :devil:

mrs and i had a scare this summer - still can't stop from cumming in her pussy when she's fucking be back (while in doggy)

nothing makes me feel as alive as blowing my load inside my wife

That could probably be said for me too if I blew my load inside your wife...:)

I almost always cum inside my wife as I bring her to orgasm. It's the ultimate feeling for me. I also think it intensifies her orgasm knowing my hot cum is filling up her pussy.

I always cum in my wife (too fast lol), but then I've had the snip so there's very little risk.

And so she's not needed to be on birth control for years.

Now add those facts to my wife sharing fantasies...... ;)

Still to this day I wonder about some of the partners I've had... Drunk nights out in different countries, states and cities... I almost never remember a condom being involved.

When we decided to have a second child, we looked at the calendar and decided to aim for a birthdate of just after 1st September.

I fucked her once and impregnated her (most of what we do is oral and manual; we just both find it more intense). It was super-erotic knowing I was fucking her pregnant (I do like that expression).

Baby was born on 4th Sept.

Last edited:
hi

My ex bf always did sodomy.always bareback.no risk.no problem.no limits for contact.

Back