any women that love fucking guys with strap-ons?

What kind of harness did you get for it, and how much did you pay for it all? (and what store, if online).

Hi again mapp, I actually found it on amazon. It was $56.13 for the whole thing + $6.27 for shipping and handling, so the whole kitten caboodle was $62.40. It's an amazing fit, though, and it looks amazing. Plus it's made of really good silicone and should last for a lot of years :) hope this helps.

Well as a man who loves it and would love to hear what goes through a woman's mind when it comes to a strapon (both good and bad) i'd love to hear from you. Please pm me. I'm always worried about what's going on in my wife's head.

Woo hoo! Hubby let me stick my finger up his arse while sucking his cock this morning!!! Things are looking up...I'm getting closer to my goal lol!

Hi again mapp, I actually found it on amazon. It was $56.13 for the whole thing + $6.27 for shipping and handling, so the whole kitten caboodle was $62.40. It's an amazing fit, though, and it looks amazing. Plus it's made of really good silicone and should last for a lot of years :) hope this helps.

Believe it or not this was what kept me ex and I from experimenting with harnesses... The price.

We didn't get enough designated playtime to justify the purchase, and $60 is two weeks of gas money for me, lol!

Hopefully my future girl will have a similar kink....

Hello strapon fans!

Not to be a pest, but my previous post was second to last on the last page and not many are see it viewing newer posts.

Amway, if you enjoy/want to read strapon stories check out my Marion series and The Bet series. FYI though, these involve crossdressing and MM play. Oh, and chapter 7 of A Good Marriage has strapon fun in it.

Hope you enjoy them if you read them.

jomar

I was about to answer and then was distracted by theLM's av pic..... where was I?

Right: Strap ons.

I've always been interested in this but my husband isn't and none of my extra friends along the way have been either. So this will either stay in the realm of "sigh.. if only" or I need to make new friends.:)

I was about to answer and then was distracted by theLM's av pic..... where was I?

I've always been interested in this but my husband isn't and none of my extra friends along the way have been either. So this will either stay in the realm of "sigh.. if only" or I need to make new friends.:)

Are you 100% sure he isn't in to it? :) What if you told him how much it turned you on?

Are you 100% sure he isn't in to it? :) What if you told him how much it turned you on?
He knows, he's just not that into it... we have a sort of informal system regarding our kinks, a Category A and Category B.

Category A is when it's a sexual deal breaker in our life, like if we don't get it we'll never be sexually or emotionally satisfied. Going down on me for example, would be Cat A... deal breaker for me, I wouldn't be with someone who refused to do it. So if one of us it like, ok, I NEED this, we try to be game about it and make it happen. (Within reason... if he said his biggest turn on was if I kicked a puppy, I'd tell him to go fuck himself, literally and figuratively.)

Cat B is more like, "hey, I'm into this... how about you?" but no pressure.

Fucking him with a strap on for me is currently a Cat B... but we are allowed to change how important things are to us along the way, so who knows?

(To be fair, I should also say I have a Cat C, which is things I'd rather do- and sometimes act on- with people other than my husband. He's not aware of this category, though, as far as I know... I can be a terribly bad person like that sometimes.)

And now you know more than you ever wanted to about how my husband and I navigate our sex life together..... :)

Hmmm, what if you had a volunteer to be an "extra friend along the way"?

We could call it category X. :devil:

I love this thread! My favorite thing is to be made into an anal slut by a woman =] but my partner who used to do so moved away =[

Hmmm, what if you had a volunteer to be an "extra friend along the way"?

We could call it category X. :devil:
Category X! I love it... LM, you can be a card carrying, charter member of my category X...:)

I hear the initiation for that club is pretty brutal... But enjoyable. :devil:
It requires some strength and stamina, but the rewards are high. It's like the navy seals, except with a lot more orgasms. :)

i'm not talking about slavery, pain or humiliation - just want to talk to a sexy woman that likes to put her man on his back, lube up the strap-on and fuck him silly...

any gals out there into that?

j

I don't put him on his back all the time, the angle is much better with him on his side with one leg pulled up and mine in between them...more purchase for me and we can see each other..he can reach my tits too...;)

I don't put him on his back all the time, the angle is much better with him on his side with one leg pulled up and mine in between them...more purchase for me and we can see each other..he can reach my tits too...;)
This is exactly how I picture it... I like your style, janeyl!

oh my...would i love to be able to play with you sometime! short of that, feel free to pm me sometime, so you can tell me (and i can tell you) more...

j

Back