YAHOO CHAT Thread - New

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting a new Yahoo Chat thread as there have been many complaints of people using their email addresses. While I know that they are usually the same, please write them in a way that it doesn't show up as a link or it will be reported to me.

Sorry for the inconvenience but unfortunately the rules do state no email addresses and people WILL report them each and every time.

LG:rose:
Doesn't the yahoo id already show up as a link under each poster's profile on the left?

Hi I'm online for a bit looking for a detailed roleplay with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have.

add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo DOT com

talk soon,

meg. :kiss:

I'm back again today still looking :)

Hey all

I'm Mark 35 uk. I have a fantasy about seeing my busty wife, 38gg size 16, getting fucked by other guys as I have to watch.

Like young tour reps on holiday, or locals in pub etc.

I'd love to chat or roleplay about this with any ladies that like the idea or any men that like the idea too.

Coachmeth on kik
Mswmarktheoccasion on yahoo

In a hotel and horny...... 45 MWM up to chat with m or w..... thinking about a cheating wife theme...

Small uncut cock

on Yahoo for most of today, happy to chat or more...tall, slim and good looking!

scintillating_scotomata

I'm a tall, handsome black man looking for fun chatters. I'm bisexual, but as far as guys go, I prefer ones younger than me. I enjoy women of any age and build, so hit me up.

Blacrockeral

nasty bi pervboy here. 24 years old. yahoo ID is the same as my lit name. jmetaphor6
I should be online for a few hours this morning, maybe this afternoon, too.

love anything pervy, kinky, nasty. incest, mature, BDSM, humiliation, group, preggo, pretty much no limits.

I love to fantasize about using my sexy 53 year old mom like a total slut, sharing her with other guys, public play, etc....

feel free to add me on yahoo or message me anytime. I love chatting with other people about dirty stuff.

Hi I'm online for a bit looking for a detailed roleplay with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have.

add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo DOT com

talk soon,

meg. :kiss:

back again feeling naughty :)

Would like to chat with couples and select single females....
Dominant Male 58
wife sharing. submissive couples.. most subjects open for discussion
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo

I am looking for a nice female to chat with as well. Will certainly make my dull day at work speed up.

I'm on, same user name, if anyone wants to chat. Killing time at work. Can be vanilla, or sexy, feel free to hit me up. 51, yo creative man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back