Fucking a stranger from LIT, who's with me?

So far there's one guy I want to fuck here. I think he knows who he is. :kiss:

In a past lit life I did, not exactly strangers as we had talked so much prior to meeting, but our first meeting was straight to it... So kinda???

Regardless, highly recommended!

:(

Pretty sure I can't reach you Canadians from here, however long my tongue is. You'll just have to enjoy yourselves without me and tell me all about your sexy pepperoni times afterwards.

Yeah and there's the whole...Atlantic Ocean obstacle...
Aww Des, maybe we'll make a video for you :)

So far there's one guy I want to fuck here. I think he knows who he is. :kiss:

I'd expose him :) You're brave enough to post other things.

So I know I'm a bit off topic...

But I'll be Las Vegas for the weekend. I would love to fulfill a fantasy in which I would be dancing in a crowded dance floor with a woman who is as frisky/risk taker as me. We both dance really closely and grinding, you feel my hands running underneath your skirt. At first it would be your inner thighs as it moves higher. Our breathing shallow, and our lust intensifies...I want to give you a satisfying orgasmic release while we dance...

But I'll be Las Vegas for the weekend. I would love to fulfill a fantasy in which I would be dancing in a crowded dance floor with a woman who is as frisky/risk taker as me. We both dance really closely and grinding, you feel my hands running underneath your skirt. At first it would be your inner thighs as it moves higher. Our breathing shallow, and our lust intensifies...I want to give you a satisfying orgasmic release while we dance...

This is a very hot image you've created.
Now unzip your pants and I'll turn y skirt around so the slit is in the front. I have no panties on...let's dance baby.

That has always been one of my fantasies too withthe added bonus of a remote control vibe in my pussy while he holds the remote. :D

im game

I would love to meet up with a total stranger from here. Id especially love to meet in person my sissy cumslut willingtobeused that would be incredible. Although we wouldnt see daylight for two or three days ;-)

I was chatting to someone on here about this but putting a twist on it, and it's a brilliant idea. Agree to meet up at a bar somewhere, but don't give any clues to what you look like or anything, and you've gotta try and figure out who the person is

So you could take a girl or guy home and it not be the right person, so you go back the next weekend and try again until you get the right person.

Either way, you still get to fuck :) and that's what we're all here for isn't it

when we communicate with someone on lit, and we don't know how they look, for us they are perfect, they are exactly the way we imagine them, and for us that exact person is perfect.

that is exactly why its such a huge turn on for us, because they arouse and stimulate us exactly the way we want to and we built ourselves up intensely, so I don't see the point in meeting up and disappointing ourselves.

but if you know what they look like and they turn you and they agree to meet you, I guess it could be very erotic :)

Back