Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-01-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
JohnnyRock69
Virgin
 
JohnnyRock69 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 18
So why does traveling and staying in hotels rev the libido?

As I sit in my Kansas City hotel, I wonder why traveling and hotels rev the libido. Is it just me, or does everyone’s eyes start wandering and dirty minds become engaged when you travel?
JohnnyRock
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2017, 09:52 PM   #2
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru
 
Trimjob69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 4,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRock69 View Post
As I sit in my Kansas City hotel, I wonder why traveling and hotels rev the libido. Is it just me, or does everyone’s eyes start wandering and dirty minds become engaged when you travel?
JohnnyRock
I know I do
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 05:19 AM   #3
Iceprincess12
Neon Trees
 
Iceprincess12's Avatar
 
Iceprincess12 is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Between fantasy and reality...where nightmares play
Posts: 38,666
The sewing kit does it for me. String is very handy.
__________________
"If nobody hates you, you're doing something wrong"
House

I’m desperate for sex and attention. Please pm me and sex me todayyyyyyy. (Since saying no doesn’t seem to work, I’ll see if saying yes stops people.)

An old soundcloud, just because.
https://soundcloud.com/frenchieluv/new-age-nonsense
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 06:03 AM   #4
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 5,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceprincess12 View Post
The sewing kit does it for me. String is very handy.
Maybe that's why there are a lot of personal ads from lister's who are traveling.

I know that i love to go to hotels with my hubby, their like a second honeymoon. I suppose if it would be nice to have someone to talk to if you were alone in a hotel...The mind would wander too much...
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 08:57 AM   #5
latecomer91364
Literotica Guru
 
latecomer91364's Avatar
 
latecomer91364 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: On the bottom, silly!
Posts: 4,486
I've only ever traveled with an SO, but it really boils down to having sex in a new location, like when you're first living together and make sure to do it in every room of the house (note: in the laundry room, washer or dryer must be ON).
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 01:59 PM   #6
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 5,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by latecomer91364 View Post
I've only ever traveled with an SO, but it really boils down to having sex in a new location, like when you're first living together and make sure to do it in every room of the house (note: in the laundry room, washer or dryer must be ON).

Its even better if the washer and drier are wobbly....lol
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 02:46 PM   #7
AbsintheFather
Passing a little time
 
AbsintheFather's Avatar
 
AbsintheFather is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Midwest, US
Posts: 36,610
Here's a similar thread that makes for entertaining reading
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 02:49 PM   #8
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 5,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsintheFather View Post
Here's a similar thread that makes for entertaining reading
Entertaining for sure...lol

I think I'll stick with going with hubby to the hotels.....

Next time I talk to someone in a hotel for a business mtg, my image of them just might change...lol
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 02:51 PM   #9
done_got_old
Literotica Guru
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 213,205
There's no chance an angry SO will walk in on you.

Unless you're in a fleabag, it's nice and clean.

You can sit in the middle of the bed and eat chocolate and drink champagne and not think about cleaning.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!


  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 03:03 PM   #10
xerk
Really Experienced
 
xerk is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 190
Traveling brings out in me a particular openness to new experiences and people. Those feelings rev up my sexual interest and energy.

There have been times when I've traveled to places that don't offer good new experiences, and I haven't felt sexually revved up in those places, which makes me think this is the root of it for me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #11
suckonsimon
delivering the goods
 
suckonsimon's Avatar
 
suckonsimon is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,877
I can't be on a train without the movement bigging me up. When a nice ass or three wiggle past it gets serious. Because I always wear a steel ring around my junk it stays serious. So then I get up and go for a walk. I like to brighten people's imagination you see.
__________________
POSTSCRIPT:
I was on Lit November 2012 to April 2018
A lot of fun, a lot of friendship, and quite a bit of sharing things that matter in our personal lives. Thank you folks! And farewell. Simon. xx

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM   #12
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 5,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckonsimon View Post
I can't be on a train without the movement bigging me up. When a nice ass or three wiggle past it gets serious. Because I always wear a steel ring around my junk it stays serious. So then I get up and go for a walk. I like to brighten people's imagination you see.

Qutie an interesting description I might need to get hubby one of those...lol ...

I love the train, its romantic for me...
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.