The Woods have Eyes

Ria groaned as began taking his pleasure with her sucking and using her mouth. She gagged slightly feeling his cock sliding in the back of her throat. She panted coming up for air ,and continued sucking him as he thrust himself into her mouth.

She gasped as he yanked away the sheet from her body leaving her body exposed to him as she had on no underwear except for her bra. She looked up at him taking all of him as he mentioned she was going to be having alotnof his cock from now on.
 
"Damn you have a hot mouth, Ria .... shit you suck well to ... bet you've been getting a lot of practice huh?" He laughed down at her. "Yeah, I just bet you have. A hot girl like you. Bet you getting fucked into next Christmas."

Harold didn't know the half of it, but he was enjoying humiliating her a little, it turned him on as he continued to hammer his cock into her throat, the wet slurping and gulping noises she made as he pulled out only making him hornier.

"Gonna have you tied up under my desk all day maybe so you can suck me off." He panted as he licked his lips. Fuck she had a hot body on her. "Take off that bra, slut .... come on, show me what you got for me."

Aroused from his sleep by Harolds aggressive fucking of Ria's mouth, Statham smiled and sent a flush of pleasure through his vessel's body. he knew the spell would make her feel good the more sex she had, but it didn't hurt to add to the pleasure level. After all she was his now, completely, why not let her enjoy her new life.
 
Ria moaned and took a breath gasping , stopping for a moment to remove her bra. She blushed as he mentioned having her under the desk so she could suck him off as he panted for her the sounds of her working his cock filling the room.

She heard him taunting her and telling her how much practice she had gotten and how she was probably used to getting fucked. She panted growing wet as Statham pushed pleasure in her so she could enjoy what she was doing. She panted sucking him deeper and moaned.

"Mmmm yeah I love it...I love you fucking my slutty little throat Harold"she moaned and continued sucking and stroking him reaching down between her legs to slowly rub her clit as she pleasured him.
 
Harold might have been in the throes of lust but he had enough control to notice her hand slide between her legs to her clit. He grinned. Yes, she was getting into it, which meant he could do whatever he wanted to her, but for tonight he wasn't pushing things to hard, he just wanted her to know her place. Her words only turned him on more. He had always loved girls who talked dirty during sex and he was getting the impression Ria was such a girl when she got going. He stroked her hair softly as he continued to fuck her mouth as hard as he could but he could already feel his cum boiling inside him. He wanted to give her some pleasure but knew if he cum now he would lose any desire to reciprocate so instead he reached down and grabbed her under the arms and pulled her up, her mouth slipping from his cock in a wet slurp before he pushed her back on the bed, her legs flying open as she gave a grunt of surprise. He stood between her legs with a smirk and winked down at her.

"My turn." He said simply before dropping to his knees and sliding his hands up her thighs to push her legs open even more.

He wasted no time and gave her already wet pussy and clit a long lick to taste her. He smacked his lips and smiled. Oh yeah, she tasted so good, he knew she would. He leaned in and licked around her hard little clit, using the tip of his tongue like a finger tip, probing, flicking the clit as his fingers caressed up and down her inner thighs, loving how soft her skin was, then they slipped to her hips. He noticed she had bruises there already, ones that looked suspiciously like fingermarks. Someone had already had her this way he guessed. Well, he didn't care, he was getting her now. He suddenly slipped his tongue inside her pussy, as deep as he could go and licked around, flicking.

Harold was no Anderson Taylor, he had precious little experience with women due to the fact he made most of them feel like taking a shower when he looked at them. But what he lacked in experience and talent he made up for in enthusiasm.
 
Ria gasped as he swiftly picked her up from her knees stopping her sucking and pushed her on the bed before saying it was his turn and sliding between her legs. She gasped feeling him give her a few soft licks and he seemed to have like it because he wasted no time continuing his licking.
"Uhhh Mmmm"Ria cried out still sensitive from the hard fuck in her car earlier. After her shower she thought to rest but this was feeling so good she wouldn't stop him " Ohhhh uhhh!" Ria moaned and bit her bottom lip feeling his tongue slip deep into her pussy stretching her tight little hole.

She smirked realizing how much he liked the dirty talk when she was sucking him because she had been aiming to make the man cum but he had other plans for them " Uhhh yess..mmm lick me Harold...make my little pussy cum for you..I know how much you like how I taste "she said sexily
 
"Oh God do I ever." Harold breathed heavily pausing to answer her before diving right back in.

His hands had closed over her upper thighs, finger tips digging into the soft flesh of those inner thighs right by her pussy lips. Every now and then his tongue would slip from her hole as he gave long hard licks from the bottom of her lips up over her pussy. His stubbly chin grazed the soft flesh of her lips as he did it, making his lower face wet and shiny as he grinned up her body at her, listening to her moans of approval.

"Told you it wouldn't be all bad didn't I?" He sniggered as he went to work for a moment on her clit. Flicking his tongue over it hard before sliding down to again tongue fuck her hole.

He was in hog heaven. Never had he been able to do this to a woman, let alone a girl, let alone a school girl! His perverted dreams were coming true for him all because this girl was on the run and picked his motel to stop at first.
 
"Ohhh Yes!"Ria cried out and gripped the sheet as he kept going and from how he was hungrily licking her she could tell he didn't get the opportunity very often.

She smirked hearing him say he told her it wouldn't be all bad and she moaned saying "No..it's good mmm it's so good" she groaned rolling her hips so she could feel more so she could cum from what the receptionist was doing to her.

She gripped his head with her thighs " Uhhh please... make me fucking cum.." Ria groaned.
 
Harold grinned as he redoubled his efforts, tonguing her tight little tunnel as hard and deep as he could as he pulled her hips down pushing her pussy onto his face so hard it made his jaw ache but he didn't care. He wanted this girl to cum on his mouth from his pleasuring her. He wanted to feel the power it would give him to know he did this to her, that he, Harold had made this young girl cum . His grunting and moaning as he tongued Ria got louder, wetter sounding. He moved one hand between her thighs making room slightly by moving his head a little but keeping his tongue inside her. His fingers began to rub at her hard little clit, not soft, but hard and fast as if he was jerking it off with his fingertips.

"Cum for me, Ria .... seal our deal with your orgasm." He moaned letting his tongue slip from her for a few brief heartbeats before digging back inside.

He reached down and started jerking his cock slowly, it was so hard and he wondered if he had ever been this hard before. Just the slight touch of his fingers almost made him shoot he was so turned on right now, but he had a plan for where his cum would shoot tonight and it wasn't on the bedroom floor.
 
Ria screamed rolling her hips and hearing him moaning as he licked her and he seemed to double his efforts at licking her deeply and fastly.

"Fuck fuck fuhhhhhhh!! I'm going to-im cumming!" Ria cried out trembling and arching her body off of the bed and watched as he was jerking his cock while he was licking her.

She gasped and sat up panting and looking at him she grinned and said " Mmmm fuck,,, I bet you want to cum now too huh?"
 
He didn't answer, instead he pushed her back on the bed and got over her, one leg either side of her hips as he sat over her, his cock throbbing visibly as he looked down at her with a look filled with lust and desire.

"I'm gonna cum alright." He sneered and holding her down with one hand on her throat he started to jerk himself off fast.

It took only a few short strokes before he sat up and moaned loudly, eyes closed tight as he started to shoot his cum over Ria's breasts, neck and face. Covering her with his cum as he kept jerking, making sure ever drop fell to her smooth perfect skin. Finally he stumbled backwards, managing to keep his legs under him as he stood over her and grinned.

"Fuck, you look amazing." He smiled looking at his work. Her upper body was covered in his cum. "Thank's, Ria ... I live in Cabin number one, be there tomorrow morning at 9am for your first chores." He wiped his dick on her bra and zipped up before heading to the bedroom door. He stopped and looked back. "Don't be late." And with that he left more happy than he had ever been in his life.
 
Ria gasped swhen he climbed over her and was so shoucked when he came on her breasts face and neck, she had never seen so much fun before. When he had finished he told her how good she looked and where he stayed telling her what time to be there and not to be late.

She was a bit embarrassed being used like a personal pornstar for the man and she got up and went to shower off all the cum on her body and wash out her mouth. She leaned agaisnt the shower wall thinking about her negotiation and how she would now be living since she was on the run.

She heard her phone going off with notifications and read some of the messages from friends asking if she was ok and telling her not to kill herself and her eyes welled with tears. She eventually listened to Scotties voicemail and sobbed listenig a few times more to it. She knew he wouldn't give up and thought maybe she could see someone to help her out inn a few days.with that thought Ria set her alarm early , put away dinner, and fell asleep.
 
Harold slept very well that night and when he awoke he was smiling. He stretched, slipped out of his bed and showered and shaved, just wearing boxers only as he went about getting breakfast. He was sitting at his table eating when he heard the knock on the door and with a smile walked over and opened the door seeing Ria there.

"Come in, come in." He said with a grin waving her inside. "Help yourself to coffee if you want then come sit with me at the table."

He sat and watched her and when she was seated he leaned forward, hands around his coffee mug.

"In the bedroom over there you'll find an outfit for you to wear while you're cleaning up around here. You will wear it all the time you are here. And don't forget ... the deal is you hide here free of charge, food and everything paid for, and you clean my place and I get to have you however I want." He motioned to the bedroom. "Now go get changed."

Harold waited as the girl vanished into the room. The outfit was slutty, what there was of it, a black micro mini skirt, knee high black stiletto boots, black thigh high mesh stockings, a very low cut tight black silk blouse and for underneath a black lace thong and bra. He had picked them up last night, guessing at Ria's size but figuring he had it pretty spot on.
 
Ria saw how excited the man was as he reminded her of their agreement and instructed her to go to the bedroom to get changed. She blushed looking at the lingerie and the skimpy outfit placed on the bed. She had never seen anything that sexy before and she knew she had to put it on to honor their agreement and keep herself safe.

She undressed quickly and slid into the revealung clothing then looked over herself in the bedroom mirror and gasped. She wished this were Scottie she was wearing these kinds of things for ,but her mind drifted to what he would end up doing with her in this outfit and then what the Harold would do to her in this outfit and her body grew heated.

She stepped out in the living room wearing the lingerie and the outfit he had chosen for her and blushed deeply and looked at Harold who's eyes stared at her like he wanted to devour her body .

"Umm..what do you want me to do first Harold?she said and leaned against the wall.
 
Last edited:
He stared for a few moments, his brain taking a break while he just sucked in the view of Ria in those boots and that sexy outfit. he licked his lips and gulped, his cock spring to attention in his boxers. He gestured for her to come closer and stood, moving to walk around her admiring her from all angles. His hand came down to cup her ass through the skirt and he patted it.

"Nice ... very nice. You will wear this when here, and any other outfits I give you to wear .... you may wear it out as well if you want. I don't mind other guys drooling over you." And he didn't, because he knew their deal kept her tethered to him, at least for now.

He stood behind her, both hands on her ass, then slipping them under the short mini skirt to cup her cheeks, feeling the black lace thong, running fingertips over it as it sank into her ass cheeks. He started to kiss her neck.

"Fuck you have a great ass, Ria .... it's perfect." He whispered into her ear as he continued to caress and fondle it.

His hands then slipped around her, pulling her back so his hard cock pushed into her ass through the boxers he wore and the skirt and thong she wore. Holding her to him he kissed her neck more, licking, nibbling, his hands sliding up to cup her breasts through the shirt and bra. He took one of her hands and pulled it back behind her, holding it against his hardon.

"See what you do to me?"
 
Ria blushed as he so openly admired her body and then he stood behind her gripping her ass. She sighed growing wet when he began to slowly touch her feeling his fingers slide along her thong and he began kissing her neck whispering how great her ass was while massaging it.

She gasped as he pulled her body agaisnt his grinding his cock against her ass as he kissed her neck more nibbling , kissing and teasing her then sliding his hands up to her breasts holding her against him.

Her nipples hardened as he slid her hand to his cock making her hold it and let out a soft moan as he asked her if she saw what she did to him.

Ria's pussy was so wet from what he was doing to her she bit her lip and said breathily " Mmm yes Harold..I got your cock hard for my body" she sighed unable to control her lust.
 
"Yeah, you did." He breathed. "I've been dreaming of you all night, slut. Now I'm taking the down payment on our deal."

With that he pulled her to the couch and pushed her over the back of it so her legs were straight but her hips were pushed into the back of the sofa making her bend at the waist forcing her ass out more. He held her down with one hand on the back of her neck while the other pushed her little skirt up and pulled the thong to one side. His cock was so hard he only had to flex it a little for it to slip out of the front hole of the boxers he wore and he bent his legs slightly to angle the large cock head at her already wet pussy lips. Rubbing the tip on her lips a little he suddenly thrust forward driving the entire cock inside her. He was nowhere near the size of Nathan the two truck driver and yet she still felt so good to him, so tight. he began to pound her into the back of the couch, his fingers tight on her neck as he sighed in pleasure.

"Mmmmm, oh fuck yes .... God I am going to love having you around, Ria." He hissed as his hips bucked and pumped as his free hand caressed her ass cheeks.
 
Ria grunted feeling him waste no time pushing into her pussy after he bent her over the top of the couch. She moaned and gripped the cushion beneath her panting as he pumped into her caressing her ass.

"Uhhh fuck!" Ria cried out quivering as he pounded her tight hole pushing deep into her hole and telling her how he was going to love having her around. She groaned and rolled her hips back against the perverted receptionist wanting to feel more .

"Mmmm uhh that feels so good" she panted
 
"Yeah? You just love cock don't you. Fuck, what a slut. I really lucked out." Harold grinned ramming away like some demented machine.

He hadn't had a girl for months ... or was it years, he had started to lose track they came across his path so infrequently. Ria was a blessing from God as far as he was concerned. She loved being used obviously and he was more than happy to do so, over and over again. He slapped her ass hard as he laughed at how her body reacted to his cock buried inside her. Yeah, this girl was in heat for sure. But suddenly he heard the phone start to ring. He glanced over at it, glaring, but it kept ringing. With a growl of frustration he pulled out of the girl and walked over to answer it.

"Yes, what?!" He snarled into it. "Oh .... oh Mr. Snyder, sorry sir .... no I'm fine, just didn't sleep well last night .... yes, yes of course I'll be right there."

He hung up and closed his eyes at how unfair the universe was. Snyder was the owner and he wanted him up front of the motel to receive new bed linen that he had ordered for the rooms. Harold wondered if he could ignore it for a moment and finish the girl off and more importantly himself. But he couldn't, he couldn't risk being fired. He stood his cock rock hard and sticking from his boxers glistening with Ria's juices. He turned toward her.

"Come here, bitch, suck me clean." He demanded with an angry voice. "Then wash up the dishes and dust the place. Vacuum where you need to and make my bed then you can do what you want with the rest of your day. I'll come find you later for more of this."
 
Ria cried out and moaned biting her lip as he pounded her and slapped her ass. She saw he was obviously enjoying using her tight little body and trembled feeling herself growing so close and groaned when he suddenly pulled out of her and went to answer the ringing phone.

She panted picking herself up slowly having been bent over and felt her legs a bit weak from his hard fucking. She watched his cock shining with her juices and wanted him to continue but he had been on the phone.

She still couldn't believe how horny she had been and how much she needed it. He looked at her and shouted his demands for her to come suck him clean and told her what to do with his place when he had gone.

She nodded and quickly made her way over to him and got on her knees licking and sucking his cock covered in her juices. She moaned softly and groaned feeling him grip her hair and begin to pump back fucking her throat.
 
"Shit ... your fucking good with any hole aren't you, slut." Harold laughed between moans. With handfuls of her long hair in his fists he was pulling her head onto his dick and fucking deep into her throat now.

He should leave, he should walk out the door before his boss came looking for him. He should ... oh, fuck ..... damn she was good at this. He could feel her tongue sliding over his cock and teasing the underside of the head and suddenly he was cumming. It hit him out of the blue and almost made him pull out in shock. Instead he buried his shaft in her mouth and throat and moaned long and low shooting stream after thick stream of cum deep inside her. He was obviously more worked up than he thought, usually he had some notice of an impending orgasm, but her expertise just pushed him hard over the edge. Letting her hair go, he lent back on the table behind him trying to breath, his gasps filling the room as his cock softened in her mouth.

"My god ... you are incredible." He finally managed to get out before staggering to the bedroom to dress. "Get to work ... start ... cleaning, or something ..." He wasn't thinking straight right now but he felt soooo relaxed.
 
Ria panted and licked her lips and smirked seeing the man staggering to his bedroom weak and contained her laughter as she heard Harold still try to boss her around as he went to the bed room trying to take charge but she knew who was in charge of the situation and would pretend to give him control.

She got off of her knees and walked toward the bedroom knowing he'd be staring at her and wondered if she could persuade him to get her to cum since he had and she didn't get to. She walked seductively over to the bed making it as he watched making sure to arch her body provokingly and show the skimpy thong beneath her skirt and her delicious little ass seeing him pause as she watched his reaction in the mirror reflection.
 
Licking his lips, Harold pulled on his pants, socks and shoes as he watched Ria working and making the bed. He was not stupid, he knew she was playing with him, trying to seduce him. Fuck the girl was insatiable and he would give her what she wanted later, but with his boss on his way over and the delivery waiting at the front desk he had to sign for he couldn't play right now no matter how much he wanted to. Fully dressed now, his hard cock tenting his pants, he walked over to Ria and stood in front of her, smiling, looking her over. Then quickly he reached behind her grabbed her hair and pulled hard and as her head went back he kissed her hard and long. Breaking away finally he smirked at her.

"Don't worry little slut. You'll get my cock again soon enough." He stated huskily holding her chin hard as he looked into her eyes. "This place better sparkle when I get back later."

He slapped her ass hard then turned and walked out, trying to will his cock to go down as he made his way across the lot to the reception area and the delivery truck waiting with the bed linen.
 
Ria bit her lip and gasped as the man spanked her calling her a little slut and telling her she would get his cock soon enough. The whole statement was degrading but fuck of it didn't make her drip with anticipation.

She walked around the cabin cleaning the bedrooms, the bathroom and even the kitchen wanting him to be satisfied with her work so she could remain safe and she had even fixed some dessert using the man's kitchen then of course cleaning up after herself.

Once she finished she covered up in the dress she wore over there and snuck back to her cabin to put something more appropriate on to go to the mall and get some clothing since she hadn't packed any.

She saw how expensive things had been in this town and knew she couldn't afford much in the store so after she purchased a few tops she had no choice but to steal a few pairs of pants, dresses and a few pairs of shoes.

She hadn't seen the clerk had been watching her and she knew she would have to convince him to let her keep these things.
 
As Ria moved to the door the young clerk, Derek Marks moved to block her way. He was 22, a bit of a nerd and only worked in this clothing shop which catered to men and women because he really needed money right now. He was thin, a shock of messy black hair on the top of his head and a face that although not ugly would never be called handsome.

"Excuse me, Miss ..." He said eyeing the bulging bag. He had served her so knew the clothes she did buy could never fill the bag the way it currently was. "I have reason to believe you are trying to steal merchandise from the store. I need to see into your bag."

A few people were glancing their way now curiously so he took Ria's arm and guided her back to the office in back of the store. He led her inside and closed the door. He was nervous, never being one for altercations, but he had a job to do. He gestured to the empty table by the wall.

"Please empty your bags onto the table and show the receipts? Please?" He asked, his voice breaking a little.
 
Ria looked at the guy and could tell he was nervous about stopping her. She never got in trouble before and she couldnt right now , not when she was being looked for by the police.

" I don't see the problem here...You saw me buy things...you rang me up!"Ria said pretending to be annoyed and upset.

She did something to make the guy feel bad and began to cry as she stood and emptied the bag she already stuffed her receipt away and said " I threw out the receipt ok? See it's everything you rang me up for here !" She said and looked at the guy teary eyed "Ok...I admit I took one or two items no-one would miss but I need help please? I got kicked out and I'm staying in a friends garage "she lied " I can't afford this stuff ...if you help me though Derek" she said looking at his name tag " then I know I could definitely help you"

She walked toward him running her hand down his chest slowly and looking into the nervous guys eyes seeing he wasnt stopping her and sank to her knees before he could protest. She reached forward looking up at him stroking him through his jeans and said " Come on Derek..no-one has to know but us?" She said and leaned forward licking his budge through his pants
 
Back
Top