Publisher's Daughters (Incest RP)

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Billionaire publisher Philip Larusso finished his second lager that Friday evening while waiting for his estranged wife to bring his twins, Sarah and Mandy, for the weekend visitation. The rule was that the person dropping the girls off did the driving, which he would do when Janine got them back.

This was special, however. The twins had turned 18 last weekend and had their birthday party at their mom's, but he had something planned for them as well. The question was whether they would like it. Of course, the main event was on Saturday afternoon, which was why he could safely drink a beer or two tonight.

God, they're late again. He thought. It was 5:23, and they were supposed to get here at 5 pm. Typical Janine....never punctual, one of the petty issues that had destroyed their marriage (though being a strict Catholic, she had refused to divorce him). He didn't care. They were dumb things, but they were both at fault for nitpicking about them over the years and letting the fights get out of hand.

That was too late to change. He could only make the most of their strange situation now. Still, he would like to see them sooner.
 
Back
Top