sexting or phone sex or cyber sex. which one

tx20009

Experienced
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Posts
79
So the question of the day is Sexting, phone sex, or cyber sex? Which one if you had to pick one do you like the most to do?
 
I dont know the difference between cybersex or phone sex, but I love to hear a girl get turned on by my voice. Sexting is ok, but not like actually having a conversation where you can accentuate your words, moans, and orgasms. I love to see her eyes as she cums, and watch her play with herself.
 
I've been cybering for years but haven't done much phone sex (or camming) and practically no sexting. I'd like to do more of the latter, though cyber is by far my favourite if with someone both kinky and articulate.
 
Definitely sexting! Cybering is ok. I'm not a phone sex person, too awkward to me...
 
I used to have phone sex quite often, very sexy.

I wouldn't be any good at sexting, cant text fast enough.

I think I had cyber sex about 15 years ago (it was on AOL!!!!) I guess I'm kinda old!!
 
I think setting and then phone sex is the way to go. You send the texts and as your need gets more and more desperate you make the phone call and cum together.
 
I like sexting best....it's funny (in a kinky way) how the more excited we get, the closer to cumming, the spelling gets worse...
 
both

Before txt'ing....we had a lot of phone sex....I was in Michigan she was in Chicago. now we Sex't....the direction it has taken is exciting.

She has got into me sending her pix or gif files via email...used too be by text.. but, I-snob phones pop up the pic when I text it...

Mrs K has be getting into the anal pix and gif's
 
Phone.........

So the question of the day is Sexting, phone sex, or cyber sex? Which one if you had to pick one do you like the most to do?


Prefer phone....as the old commercial said...."let your fingers do the walking" .....:devil:
 
Besides doing the real thing, I prefer phone/voice via Skype...sex ting is great but can be an inconvenient at times. I'm on Skype if anyone wants to play :)
 
Both actually

A lady friend and I usually exchange 'sext' texts but end up so horny we end up phoning each other. :)
 
Each has its own distinct advantages and disadvantages. It is just the nature of the beast.
 
Sexting for me. It's like a promise, or an appetizer of what's to come to get the imagination running. Phone sex and cybersex... They lack so many senses, it's just not good.
 
NONE of the above...also tired of porn and toys...is there something WRONG with dick in pussy??!???

Sorry just VERY frustrated lately.
 
Back
Top