Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGIF my lovebugs!

I feel a renewed sense of energy ~ my headache is gone, work is done ~ I'm ready to take on the weekend!

Anyone have any plans they'd like to share? What are you all doing? Has anyone started holiday shopping yet? Inquiring minds want to know!

More red bra and panties ~ just because they're my favorite ...

I think i'll do all three lick comp suck to these three - and yes lots of fun indeedxx

TGIF my lovebugs!

I feel a renewed sense of energy ~ my headache is gone, work is done ~ I'm ready to take on the weekend!

Anyone have any plans they'd like to share? What are you all doing? Has anyone started holiday shopping yet? Inquiring minds want to know!

Beautiful as always sweetie :)
Many thanks :rose:

Yum, yum and more yum. Always just as hot as ever. You have such a knack for poses as well. Very gorgeous.

TGIF my lovebugs!

Glad to hear your headache has gone. Saturday i visited the HQS Wellington moored on the Thames. Sunday was spent as usual cooking lunch and keeping finances up to date.

Did you say more red bra? Looks like rather less red bra in those pictures. Still I'm not complaining. :D

Supershy,
Wishing you a lovely weekend!!!!
Warmie's,
KI
Thank you :kiss:

Very attractive. And nice nipples! Can I play with them?
Ask, and you shall receive :devil:

Love the red bra series. Of course I am quite partial to the model so I will be quite fond of any series featuring you.
Awwww...leans over and :kiss: Saxon_Hart

mmmmmm I love to see your skin. > you < clothes = hard cock!
Now there's an equation I never learned in high school. :cattail:

"That would give my hand a much needed break.... or free it up to touch other things" Slaps hand away -- that is for my mouth after I finish with those nipples!!
Well, as long as you're in slapping mode....here's my supershy rear ....go ahead, I'm not fragile ~ I've got some junk in the trunk. :cattail:

I think i'll do all three lick comp suck to these three - and yes lots of fun indeedxx
Oh, sweet mackkjackk you do make me smile. :kiss:

Hope you had a great weekend
I had the best weekend *ever*

Beautiful as always sweetie
Many thanks

Yum, yum and more yum. Always just as hot as ever. You have such a knack for poses as well. Very gorgeous.
Lionguy! No words, just come over here and kiss me ~ then you can tell me how you've been. :kiss:

Glad to hear your headache has gone. Saturday i visited the HQS Wellington moored on the Thames. Sunday was spent as usual cooking lunch and keeping finances up to date.

Did you say more red bra? Looks like rather less red bra in those pictures. Still I'm not complaining.
Touche ~ yes, I guess there *is* less bra in those pictures! Sounds like a good weekend, indeed! Once you helped rid me of my headache, I'd be more than happy to cook ~ that would be the second of my many talents to show you :devil:

Oh Monday, you snuck up on me again...

Yeah, this working for a living .... well, it's cutting into my fun time, damn-it! I vote for three-day weekends!! Who's with me?

I had a fantastic weekend ~ had lots of fun, accomplished a lot and most importantly spent time with old friends I hadn't seen in a long time. I can say that it tired me out, and I overslept this morning... which always throws off my whole day and makes me cranky.

I bet you all have lots of ideas to make me forget my crankiness, no? Come on, :heart:bugs... help a girl out. :kiss:

Yeah, this working for a living .... well, it's cutting into my fun time, damn-it! I vote for three-day weekends!! Who's with me?

I had a fantastic weekend ~ had lots of fun, accomplished a lot and most importantly spent time with old friends I hadn't seen in a long time. I can say that it tired me out, and I overslept this morning... which always throws off my whole day and makes me cranky.

I bet you all have lots of ideas to make me forget my crankiness, no? Come on, :heart:bugs... help a girl out. :kiss:

I would love to suck those sweet pink nipples... but that is all about making me smile. ;)

Hello gorgeous..

Hey J- this series is turning out to be quite the cardio workout ;) I do believe it's recommend by the AMA ! The hard nipples are such a turn on - especially when they're 'helped' by you pinching them..mmmmm; and your talk about spanking that smooth, sexy ass of yours..MMMMMM... oh, babe - I want, I want !! Glad your headache is a thing of the past ( they suck !!) and I hope you have a great week. Thanks for sharing the pics. xoxo

Lots of hugs and snuggles should help ;)

I love how this series is going, more of less clothes! :catroar:

I'd alleve your crankiness darlin'. I'd start by tongue bathing those pert nipples of yours. I need a cold shower now.

Tired? Cranky?

Well lest see .... think we will start with a back, arm, leg massage, then when we turn you over those nipples -- breast need to be licked, sucked, then moving down kissing, licking, till I part your legs and...........................................

Glad you had a good weekend. It is always good to see old friends. In fact nowadays nearly all my friends are old. :D

Your photos always help me over any crankiness I may have, so I guess I could show you some of mine.

You can see some of mine in this thread Weekly artistic challenge amongst all the really good ones by other guys. Why not have a go yourself? ;)

I would love to suck those sweet pink nipples... but that is all about making me smile.
Oh, I think that might get a smile out of me too ... and probably a low, soft moan.

Sexy as always

Hey J- this series is turning out to be quite the cardio workout I do believe it's recommend by the AMA ! The hard nipples are such a turn on - especially when they're 'helped' by you pinching them..mmmmm; and your talk about spanking that smooth, sexy ass of yours..MMMMMM... oh, babe - I want, I want !! Glad your headache is a thing of the past ( they suck !!) and I hope you have a great week. Thanks for sharing the pics. xoxo
Glad to encourage a regular cardio workout routine :D

I'm really glad to hear that
I hope the good feelings carry through this week too
Me too!

Lots of hugs and snuggles should help
Yes, please :kiss:

Your nipples always look so suckable.
That's because they *are* :cattail:

I love how this series is going, more of less clothes!
Ah yes, doing more with less... that sounds a lot like my place of employment.:rolleyes:

Yum.... such suckable nipples
They *are* delicious ~ come on, give 'em a try....

I'd alleve your crankiness darlin'. I'd start by tongue bathing those pert nipples of yours. I need a cold shower now.
That makes two of us. :devil:

Well lest see .... think we will start with a back, arm, leg massage, then when we turn you over those nipples -- breast need to be licked, sucked, then moving down kissing, licking, till I part your legs and...........................................
Well, you've pulled out ALL the stops, here ~ there would be no crankiness for a week!:kiss:

Glad you had a good weekend. It is always good to see old friends. In fact nowadays nearly all my friends are old.

Your photos always help me over any crankiness I may have, so I guess I could show you some of mine.

You can see some of mine in this thread Weekly artistic challenge amongst all the really good ones by other guys. Why not have a go yourself?
HA! That made me laugh out loud. In my case, my friends might be old, but I, of course, haven't aged a day over 29 :rolleyes:

So, let me see if I have this game right: You'll show me yours if I show you mine? ;)

And so goes...

....the last of the red panties/bra set.

Hope you're all having a good week thus far. I have to say, today is the most spectacular Tuesday I've had in a very, very long time. Why, you ask? One word: Nooner. What can I say? Those kids of mine just don't sleep at night! :devil:

Nice end to the pictures. Nooners are a great way to break up the day.

Hope you're all having a good week thus far. I have to say, today is the most spectacular Tuesday I've had in a very, very long time. Why, you ask? One word: Nooner. What can I say? Those kids of mine just don't sleep at night! :devil:

Afternoon delight? ;) :devil:

Nooner I don't understand :confused: I don't know what you are talking about? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back