Accidental Threesomes?

Accidental?

This happened to me many years ago in San Diego. I was downtown shooting pool on broadway and had made friends with a guy that was shooting pool also. We had bought eaxh other a few beers and we were just generally having a good time shooting pool and drinking. Eventually time came for him to leave and he asked me if I smoked and did I want to go to his house and smoke a little. I said sure and off we went. We arrived at his place and went inside. His big titted red headed wife was sitting there as we walked in and she jumped up and greeted both of us with a hug. I shrugged it off and thought nothing about it until after we had passed the bong around a few times she moved closer to me on the sofa. He was sitting across the room in a chair just watching us. She began to caress the back of my neck and then placed her hand on my leg just inches from my now growing cock. I loomed over at dude and said, "hey bro, I think ur old lady is trying to put the moves on me." He just laughed and said, "if its all right with her, then its all right with me." She became more agressive and started rubbing my hard cock through my pants and we started kissing. I worked my way down to her very nice tits and started sucking on her nipples. I kept an eye on him too since I wasnt quite sure what was up yet. She took off her top and got on her knees in front of me. She undid my pants and off they came. She started to suck my cock like it was the first meal she had eaten in years. She licked my balls and my ass and just deep throated my cock over and over. I looked over at the guy and he was sitting there with his dick in his hand jerking off watching us. She stopped before I could cum and turned around and sat down engulfing my cock in her very wet and hot pussy. When she sat on my cock he approached her with his cock in his hand and offered it to her. She leaned forward and started to suck his cock with the same enthusiasm she had sucked mine. Soon she was bouncing a d sucking with a pretty steady rythym and I was getting close to cumming. I announced that I was getting ready to cum and she rose up and grabbed my cock in front of her and started to jerk my cock. I began to cum and as I did the guy got down on his knees and she aimed my cock at his mouth and jerked me off right into his mouth. I then felt him licking and sucking my cock clean after he had eaten most of my cum. When he stood up I could see he had my cum on his face and neck and he walked off to the bathroom. She got off me and followed him. I sat there for a few minutes and they didnt come back out. I started hearing noises like he was fucking her again so i got my shit and left. I never saw either if them again. Pm me to chat. I love to chat about almost anything sexual.

I've certainly had threesomes that were unplanned on my part (where I was the invitee) but the majority of them there was planning involved, or at least the intention to extend the offer.

Usually though at least one person starts with the intention of making it a threesome. They appear spontaneous, but weren't. They may even appear spontaneous to two of the three, but at least one person had the intention to go to a threesome.

This happened to me many years ago in San Diego. I was downtown shooting pool on broadway and had made friends with a guy that was shooting pool also. We had bought eaxh other a few beers and we were just generally having a good time shooting pool and drinking. Eventually time came for him to leave and he asked me if I smoked and did I want to go to his house and smoke a little. I said sure and off we went. We arrived at his place and went inside. His big titted red headed wife was sitting there as we walked in and she jumped up and greeted both of us with a hug. I shrugged it off and thought nothing about it until after we had passed the bong around a few times she moved closer to me on the sofa. He was sitting across the room in a chair just watching us. She began to caress the back of my neck and then placed her hand on my leg just inches from my now growing cock. I loomed over at dude and said, "hey bro, I think ur old lady is trying to put the moves on me." He just laughed and said, "if its all right with her, then its all right with me." She became more agressive and started rubbing my hard cock through my pants and we started kissing. I worked my way down to her very nice tits and started sucking on her nipples. I kept an eye on him too since I wasnt quite sure what was up yet. She took off her top and got on her knees in front of me. She undid my pants and off they came. She started to suck my cock like it was the first meal she had eaten in years. She licked my balls and my ass and just deep throated my cock over and over. I looked over at the guy and he was sitting there with his dick in his hand jerking off watching us. She stopped before I could cum and turned around and sat down engulfing my cock in her very wet and hot pussy. When she sat on my cock he approached her with his cock in his hand and offered it to her. She leaned forward and started to suck his cock with the same enthusiasm she had sucked mine. Soon she was bouncing a d sucking with a pretty steady rythym and I was getting close to cumming. I announced that I was getting ready to cum and she rose up and grabbed my cock in front of her and started to jerk my cock. I began to cum and as I did the guy got down on his knees and she aimed my cock at his mouth and jerked me off right into his mouth. I then felt him licking and sucking my cock clean after he had eaten most of my cum. When he stood up I could see he had my cum on his face and neck and he walked off to the bathroom. She got off me and followed him. I sat there for a few minutes and they didnt come back out. I started hearing noises like he was fucking her again so i got my shit and left. I never saw either if them again. Pm me to chat. I love to chat about almost anything sexual.

Damn that's hot:devil:

As lovers of cannabis we found that EXTREMELY hot!

Three unplanned threesomes:

The first time I shared my wife was when my collage friend was visiting us. The third day of his visit I came home from work and I saw through the front window that she was dress in a tank and panties and was on her knees between his legs with his big dick in her mouth. I snuck in and watched for a while from the next room until I was noticed and invited to join them.

Another time at a party my wife was flirting with this hot chick. They made out in front of everyone, heavy petting, fingering, parts exposed. They moved to a bedroom, I followed, we fucked for the rest of the night.

At a night club, the wife started flirting with a guy at the bar. They disappeared, I started looking and found them in a men's room stall (a few guys peaking through the cracks. I asked her if she was okay. The door to the stall opened and she was naked, dress up to her neck, sitting on the guys lap as he sat on the john fucking her. I stepped in she sucked my cock. Soon we switched and he got his cock sucked. He came in her mouth, I came deep in her pussy.

Many fun years of experiences like that.
Very amazing experiences. So do you still intentionally share her, much like a HotWife, and enjoy watching or participating?

Accidental 3 some

I was out and well ended up going home with a guy.
We were drunk and a bit high, and I was in his room making out and his flat mate came home and walked in on us.
I was drunk and so horny I didn't realise at first, anyway they talked me into letting him join in.
So I ended up sleeping with both that night..........

My wife and I talk about it a lot during sex. You know, would she rather have another girl or a guy. If a girl, how would she interact with the gal. Or if a guy, would I rub and suck his cock. But it's just banter when we're hot and bothered, and it really makes her hot and bothered.

Super hot!!!

A bunch of guys found me masturbating after smoking with them once they all took turns. I don't think they planned it.

Wow, thanks for all the great responses! I'm starting to get a better understanding of how these things can happen.

Our first time was a total suprise but not quite an accident. It was new year's eve and we were at our close friend's house in the spa. Everyone else had left. His wife crashed out. I suddenly found his hand wandering between my legs. It was very erotic under the bubbly water. I had hubby hard in my left hand, and his fingers on my clit. I reached under the water and found myself stroking two hard cocks.

We went inside a while later and toweled each other off, and I was tipsy, so I dropped to my knees and sucked them both. Hubby is a voyeur and loved watching me do this. It went from there and we have continued our love of multi-partner sex ever since.

Yes. I walked in on a friend of mine and her boyfriend. I had actually played with her before, just us. They told me to come in and I joined them.

I've certainly had threesomes that were unplanned on my part (where I was the invitee) but the majority of them there was planning involved, or at least the intention to extend the offer.

Usually though at least one person starts with the intention of making it a threesome. They appear spontaneous, but weren't. They may even appear spontaneous to two of the three, but at least one person had the intention to go to a threesome.

I would agree on this.

This one needs some quick history for the full effect. She was a bit younger petite thing and a totally shy math geek virgin when I picked her up. After about two years with me (depending how you count the very slow start) she suddenly moved on in to another guy (frivolous, for a bigger dick and more dominant attitude, but actually, she was just that desperate to get away from her parents and... well, I still live with mine, at least part time, part of having grandfather's land). It was ugly at first, but we kept in contact and resolved why it didn't work and decided to be friends. And then a bit more.

In less than three months that guy turned out abusive and she escaped, not back to me, despite we were already kind of friends with benefits by then, but to yet another guy. And then another.

A year or so and three or four guys later she ended up living in with her good long time friend (let's call her Vickie) now living on her own, a bit chubby girl with sweetest voice I have ever heard, and, yes it kind of became apparent they're too were a bit more than just friends now.

And that's when my Ex invited me to a bus tour to Italy, a test drive of an experimental project for a new tour operator she was partially involved with, so it was basically free for us. Well, the bus was full, but the local "us" being four in total at first, as they had invited another a guy as a nominal/potential boyfriend for Vickie. The tour was aimed at students and kind of extreme, a speedy non-stop drive south through Lithuania and Poland (it being late nineties rumors about highway robbers were still circulating), a few stops in Austria, then Italy down to Pompeii and Capri island, then back up to Venice. All in under two weeks with half the nights sleeping in the bus on the road.

The other guy was nice and fun to hang out with, but any pretense there anything could develop between him and Vickie disintegrated quickly. By the end of the tour he actually hooked up with another girl. I almost aimed to do the same, but I would admit having already standing interest in Vickie. So we three stuck together in a quite awkward teasing dynamic, and it was rather logical to get a room together when we stopped for a night in one of these cheap over packed motels the tour used. Exhausted, of course, and when my ex wanted to cuddle, I kind of got a girl on the other side in two-for-one deal, but that was all that happened for the first night like that. Then, well I don't know how actually accidental it could be categorized, when it was pointed out that Vickie, while not wanting to position herself as lesbian had only that kind of experience this far, and that we could experiment a bit... and we did. With full support from my ex, so to say.

After... well, they two had never intended to be exclusive, and I tried a couple of one-on-one dating with Vickie, but it was a bit awkward and didn't last.

Was it all a grand poly by them for Vickie to get me, who knows, females are a devious bunch, but for me it was quite unexpected even if not unwelcome adventure, of course.

Last edited:
I enjoyed this story and would like to have experienced something like it!

My wife Diana and I went to a nature conservation area last spring.

It was a sunny warm day and Diana was wearing thin cotton pants, a thin cotton shirt and no bra. Her breasts and nipples were fairly visible through the shirt. Her cotton pants were also quite sheer and you could see her little white lace panties under the material as well as her long legs. I kept looking at my wife as we walked, thinking how lucky I was to have such a beautiful and sexy woman.

We reached a wooded area and came across a grassy clearing. It was so tranquil....the sun shinning.....a wonderful late spring day.

I heard a noise and realized that a man was standing by the trees on the edge of the clearing, holding a pair of binoculars. He came over to us and told us that that he was an author who specialized in animal and bird books. He said that he was trying to locate and photograph a particularly rare species of bird.

We chatted for a while and I could tell that he was taken in by Diana who was looking very sexy in her thin white pants and shirt. She was oblivious to the fact that she had unbuttoned her shirt far enough that her nipples were now visible and I sensed that the man -- Michael -- was intently concentrating on my wife's body whenever he thought that I wasn't looking.

After a minute or two, he asked Diana if she wanted to look through the binoculars at the nest he was trying to observe. She couldn't focus the binoculars properly so Michael stood behind her as she held the binoculars and tried to focus them for her. I stood next to Michael and watched as he pressed up against Diana's ass, barely covered by her thin pants. He was wearing shorts and I could see that he was getting hard, his bulge clearly visible. I knew that my wife could feel his cock pressed up against her, but she didn't say anything at first; she just wiggled a little and seemed to press back against Michael's cock as if to urge him on.

For half a minute or so (it seemed much longer to me), Michael stood there, pushed up against Diana as she trained the binoculars at the trees. Michael glanced at me and I gently smiled back at him. I put my hand over my cock which was already hard. He saw me rub my cock through my shorts and then, while still pushing against my wife, he began to gently rub the back of Diana's neck.

Diana arched her back against Michael and turned to look at me. I moved towards her and stood in front of her, looking into her eyes as Michael continued to massage her neck and face from behind. I reached for Diana, held her face and kissed her deeply, feeling her tongue darting into my mouth. I knew that she was very aroused and I could hear her take short, panting breaths. As I kissed her lips and face, I moved my hands down to her shirt, opened the remaining buttons and exposed my wife's breasts. Diana's nipples were erect and hard and, as I reached down to suck on them, she moaned and shuddered as if she was already coming.

Michael had unbuttoned the top of my wife's pants. He pulled them down and let them fall to the grass as I slipped off her shirt. Diana stood there, sandwiched between Michael and me, wearing just her tiny lace panties. She looked so sensual and I was so aroused by her almost naked body. Michael had his fingers under Diana's panties, probing her ass-crack and pussy as I continued to fondle then kiss her breasts and nipples. Diana reached for Michael's cock, unzipped his shorts and let them fall to the ground.

She gasped a little as she took hold of his cock. He was so big, long and thick and at least twice my size. I felt a pang of jealousy and envy but also a feeling of wanting.....wanting to touch it and wanting to see it inside my wife. Diana stroked Michael as he continued to fondle her and then she quickly knelt down in front of him and began to suck his cock, almost feverishly. She held his ass tightly and licked and sucked his balls, all the time running her tongue up and down his big shaft.

I got down on my knees next to my wife and started to play with her now soaking wet pussy and ass. Michael held Diana's head as she sucked and licked him. I kissed Diana's face and, in a single motion, she took hold of Michael's cock and brought it to my lips. I took his cock into my mouth and began to lick and suck his cock head. I then took more in and was soon sucking him with Diana, both of us licking his body, then his cock, our fingers exploring his ass-crack as we touched and fondled each other.

Michael cried out," I'm going to cum."

He suddenly spurt his cum all over my face and into Diana's mouth. He was shaking by the force of his orgasm and Diana and I licked and tasted his cum from each others' lips and faces as well as from Michael's still semi-erect cock. I pushed my wife onto the grass, pulled her panties aside and thrust my cock into her wet cunt. I came in seconds and then she made me lick her clit from behind, my face buried in her ass and pussy. To make her cum. Michael was stroking his cock, watching us and was soon hard again. He told Diana to turn over, onto her back, lifted her legs over his shoulders and then plunged his cock into my wife, fucking her faster and faster, making her whole body shake.

I lay on the grass next to her, touching her face and breasts as Michael thrust his cock in and out of Diana's cunt. She screamed and moaned and came twice before Michael finally came again, this time deep inside my wife. They lay there, Michael's cock still inside Diana's pussy and he kissed her deeply. The sun felt good on our bodies and we lay there, naked, silent but caressing each other. Michael told Diana that she was the sexiest woman he had ever known and said that he would remember this encounter for a long time. As we finally dressed, Diana slipping her pants and shirt on, Michael kept touching her and telling her -- and me -- that he was going to fuck her at every future opportunity.

We all walked back to the car park, an hour or so later, sexually spent but very excited and aroused. Michael took Diana's panties with him and promised to call us the next day -- which he did!

A few years ago, my then girlfriend was transferred to New York. Before she left, she introduced me to an old schoolfriend of hers who had just returned from living in Germany. ‘I think you’ll like Karen,’ Liz said.

The night before Liz was due to cross the pond, Karen and I met up for a drink and we ended up back at my flat. We were just getting down to the serious part of the evening when the doorbell rang. It was Liz.

‘I just fancied one last fuck,’ she said. ‘Well … last for now, anyway.’

I explained that Karen was already in the bedroom, knickers off, and wet to beat the band.

‘That’s OK,’ Liz said. ‘Although I should be first. You two wouldn’t know each other if it wasn’t for me.’

And so I fucked Liz while Karen watched, and then we all piled in. Liz left again about two in the morning and then, later that day, she flew to New York.

A couple of years ago, I was on a night out with a female friend. We met some guys, and after a night of flirting and teasing my friend and I hooked up with two guys. It turned out they were roommates. My friend and her guy went to his bedroom while I got started on the sofa with my guy. Very soon I was bent over the armrest and getting fucked from behind. Then the other guy came back out; naked, fully erect and told us that my friend had passed out. She really couldn't hold her drink.

So I decided to be a Good Samaritan and invited him to come over. He complied happily. His roommate didn't mind, and I sucked him while getting fucked. We later took it to the bedroom, and I had a great night with the two of them.

A couple of years ago, I was on a night out with a female friend. We met some guys, and after a night of flirting and teasing my friend and I hooked up with two guys. It turned out they were roommates. My friend and her guy went to his bedroom while I got started on the sofa with my guy. Very soon I was bent over the armrest and getting fucked from behind. Then the other guy came back out; naked, fully erect and told us that my friend had passed out. She really couldn't hold her drink.

So I decided to be a Good Samaritan and invited him to come over. He complied happily. His roommate didn't mind, and I sucked him while getting fucked. We later took it to the bedroom, and I had a great night with the two of them.

That was very nice of you I’m sure he appreciated the help ;)

Threesomes

All mine threesome+ is accidental. You don't go out looking for it. There are times I just want to have fun, but really no one go out looking for a threesome. Everyone just hope to hook up for someone.

Mine most recent was at a club before Thanksgiving. Given the current situation and it was the weekend before the holidays there wasn't that many people. You can count everyone with two hands. I was there since I had nothing to do and my friend was the DJ so I kept her company and they gave me free drinks =)

Everyone had left a little after midnight and the club was suppose to close around 2-2:30. So the manager let the staff go and was going to close early. By 12:30-45 only the manager, my friend, and I was left. My friend was still playing music and I was talking to her through the DJ window/booth.

I wasn't paying much attention until I felt hands on my butt. I turn around and the manager smile at me and said I had a nice round ass. I laugh and shake it a little jokingly ask him if he like it. He slide his hands down my legs and bent over and whisper in my ear saying he like it while his hands slide up my skirt.

We end up fucking while standing and then went over to the booths and had a threesome there.

Attachments

• 55840495_2577666178916622_8677080126975901696_n.jpg
    55840495_2577666178916622_8677080126975901696_n.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Not sure if this counts, but it is the closest I ever had to a threesome:

When I was in college I headed over to my girlfriends apartment. We had plans to get busy and I was really looking forward to it. I arrived and she let me in. She had just gotten out of the shower, her hair was still wet and she was just wearing an over sized tee shirt. She was on the phone with her girlfriend from back home. Seems the phone rang just as she was getting out of the shower........I waited patiently for a bit before I nuzzled next to her on the couch and started rubbing her tits......she shooed me away......I persisted, eventually wearing her down and licking my way up her thigh until she spread her legs and I started enjoying her soaking wet pussy! After a little while she was softly moaning and her girlfriend asked if everything was OK. She finally blurted out "KP is eating my pussy and I am going to cum!"........Before the call was over I was fucking her doggy style as she gave play-by-play details to her masturbating girlfriend on the other end of the line! .........We talked about getting together for a real-life threesome but it never happened........Good Memories!!

Not sure if this counts, but it is the closest I ever had to a threesome:

When I was in college I headed over to my girlfriends apartment. We had plans to get busy and I was really looking forward to it. I arrived and she let me in. She had just gotten out of the shower, her hair was still wet and she was just wearing an over sized tee shirt. She was on the phone with her girlfriend from back home. Seems the phone rang just as she was getting out of the shower........I waited patiently for a bit before I nuzzled next to her on the couch and started rubbing her tits......she shooed me away......I persisted, eventually wearing her down and licking my way up her thigh until she spread her legs and I started enjoying her soaking wet pussy! After a little while she was softly moaning and her girlfriend asked if everything was OK. She finally blurted out "KP is eating my pussy and I am going to cum!"........Before the call was over I was fucking her doggy style as she gave play-by-play details to her masturbating girlfriend on the other end of the line! .........We talked about getting together for a real-life threesome but it never happened........Good Memories!!

Oh my! I have always fantasized doing that, but usually the person on the other end doesn't know.

I enjoyed this story and would like to have experienced something like it!

My wife Diana and I went to a nature conservation area last spring.

It was a sunny warm day and Diana was wearing thin cotton pants, a thin cotton shirt and no bra. Her breasts and nipples were fairly visible through the shirt. Her cotton pants were also quite sheer and you could see her little white lace panties under the material as well as her long legs. I kept looking at my wife as we walked, thinking how lucky I was to have such a beautiful and sexy woman.

We reached a wooded area and came across a grassy clearing. It was so tranquil....the sun shinning.....a wonderful late spring day.

I heard a noise and realized that a man was standing by the trees on the edge of the clearing, holding a pair of binoculars. He came over to us and told us that that he was an author who specialized in animal and bird books. He said that he was trying to locate and photograph a particularly rare species of bird.

We chatted for a while and I could tell that he was taken in by Diana who was looking very sexy in her thin white pants and shirt. She was oblivious to the fact that she had unbuttoned her shirt far enough that her nipples were now visible and I sensed that the man -- Michael -- was intently concentrating on my wife's body whenever he thought that I wasn't looking.

After a minute or two, he asked Diana if she wanted to look through the binoculars at the nest he was trying to observe. She couldn't focus the binoculars properly so Michael stood behind her as she held the binoculars and tried to focus them for her. I stood next to Michael and watched as he pressed up against Diana's ass, barely covered by her thin pants. He was wearing shorts and I could see that he was getting hard, his bulge clearly visible. I knew that my wife could feel his cock pressed up against her, but she didn't say anything at first; she just wiggled a little and seemed to press back against Michael's cock as if to urge him on.

For half a minute or so (it seemed much longer to me), Michael stood there, pushed up against Diana as she trained the binoculars at the trees. Michael glanced at me and I gently smiled back at him. I put my hand over my cock which was already hard. He saw me rub my cock through my shorts and then, while still pushing against my wife, he began to gently rub the back of Diana's neck.

Diana arched her back against Michael and turned to look at me. I moved towards her and stood in front of her, looking into her eyes as Michael continued to massage her neck and face from behind. I reached for Diana, held her face and kissed her deeply, feeling her tongue darting into my mouth. I knew that she was very aroused and I could hear her take short, panting breaths. As I kissed her lips and face, I moved my hands down to her shirt, opened the remaining buttons and exposed my wife's breasts. Diana's nipples were erect and hard and, as I reached down to suck on them, she moaned and shuddered as if she was already coming.

Michael had unbuttoned the top of my wife's pants. He pulled them down and let them fall to the grass as I slipped off her shirt. Diana stood there, sandwiched between Michael and me, wearing just her tiny lace panties. She looked so sensual and I was so aroused by her almost naked body. Michael had his fingers under Diana's panties, probing her ass-crack and pussy as I continued to fondle then kiss her breasts and nipples. Diana reached for Michael's cock, unzipped his shorts and let them fall to the ground.

She gasped a little as she took hold of his cock. He was so big, long and thick and at least twice my size. I felt a pang of jealousy and envy but also a feeling of wanting.....wanting to touch it and wanting to see it inside my wife. Diana stroked Michael as he continued to fondle her and then she quickly knelt down in front of him and began to suck his cock, almost feverishly. She held his ass tightly and licked and sucked his balls, all the time running her tongue up and down his big shaft.

I got down on my knees next to my wife and started to play with her now soaking wet pussy and ass. Michael held Diana's head as she sucked and licked him. I kissed Diana's face and, in a single motion, she took hold of Michael's cock and brought it to my lips. I took his cock into my mouth and began to lick and suck his cock head. I then took more in and was soon sucking him with Diana, both of us licking his body, then his cock, our fingers exploring his ass-crack as we touched and fondled each other.

Michael cried out," I'm going to cum."

He suddenly spurt his cum all over my face and into Diana's mouth. He was shaking by the force of his orgasm and Diana and I licked and tasted his cum from each others' lips and faces as well as from Michael's still semi-erect cock. I pushed my wife onto the grass, pulled her panties aside and thrust my cock into her wet cunt. I came in seconds and then she made me lick her clit from behind, my face buried in her ass and pussy. To make her cum. Michael was stroking his cock, watching us and was soon hard again. He told Diana to turn over, onto her back, lifted her legs over his shoulders and then plunged his cock into my wife, fucking her faster and faster, making her whole body shake.

I lay on the grass next to her, touching her face and breasts as Michael thrust his cock in and out of Diana's cunt. She screamed and moaned and came twice before Michael finally came again, this time deep inside my wife. They lay there, Michael's cock still inside Diana's pussy and he kissed her deeply. The sun felt good on our bodies and we lay there, naked, silent but caressing each other. Michael told Diana that she was the sexiest woman he had ever known and said that he would remember this encounter for a long time. As we finally dressed, Diana slipping her pants and shirt on, Michael kept touching her and telling her -- and me -- that he was going to fuck her at every future opportunity.

We all walked back to the car park, an hour or so later, sexually spent but very excited and aroused. Michael took Diana's panties with him and promised to call us the next day -- which he did!

I’m so hard after ready this! Wow!!!

MMM once. Guy I was fwb with, was meant to go round during my lunch break. However he messaged me as I arrived at his warning that he was already entertaining, and I should go on up.

I did. He wa sucking a well hung married guy.

Stopped, pointed at his ass, lubed up, and suggested what he wanted.

I did. Whole scene was hot. I don't last more than 10 minutes.

When I was done, went back to work, left them to it.

Well, not sure if you could call it a proper threesome but I once was at a party of a gay male couple. It was getting late and I was among the last guests. I found myself actually being the last one to leave. The hosts were a tad drunk and started making out. I was hesitant to go but decided to see whether they would mind me being there. They didn't. Only thing that happened was that they started jerking each other and then one went down on the other. I watched from a seat opposite them, got hard, jerked off a bit. But before anyone came, I decided to leave and let them have their intimiacy. I showed myself out, lol.

All mine threesome+ is accidental. You don't go out looking for it. There are times I just want to have fun, but really no one go out looking for a threesome. Everyone just hope to hook up for someone.

Mine most recent was at a club before Thanksgiving. Given the current situation and it was the weekend before the holidays there wasn't that many people. You can count everyone with two hands. I was there since I had nothing to do and my friend was the DJ so I kept her company and they gave me free drinks =)

Everyone had left a little after midnight and the club was suppose to close around 2-2:30. So the manager let the staff go and was going to close early. By 12:30-45 only the manager, my friend, and I was left. My friend was still playing music and I was talking to her through the DJ window/booth.

I wasn't paying much attention until I felt hands on my butt. I turn around and the manager smile at me and said I had a nice round ass. I laugh and shake it a little jokingly ask him if he like it. He slide his hands down my legs and bent over and whisper in my ear saying he like it while his hands slide up my skirt.

We end up fucking while standing and then went over to the booths and had a threesome there.
God you’re a stunner

I feel accidental would be with someone you wouldn't expect it to happen with? I have come close a couple of times. I will tell you one about a very close friend of mine, I have posted about his island home before. Anyhow, he invited a mutual friend up to his place, the mutual friend came by himself. So it was the two guys and my close friend's wife. The mutual friend he invited was pretty straight lace, conservative, anyhow, they were all sitting around drinking on a hot summer's day , my friend's wife goes into the house and comes out naked, says okay guys it's too hot for clothes. The mutual friend turns beet red, says, I am sorry I can't do it, and runs into the house, my buddy is thinking oh shit, he has lost a friend, his wife is embarrassed, suddenly the guy comes out totally naked laughing and says here I am, he has an eight inch hard on, my buddy's wife asks him immediately to dance, and then the next thing they are in the house double dicking her, they actually all came together, AND three more times that weekend!! You would never expect it with this guy. I told my wife about it, we have been naked at the island many times, she wants my buddy to invite the guy the same weekend we are there!

Not really "accidental". Made a trip over to meet up with a regular FWB for some needed guy on guy fun and he had another friend there too. Decided that it would cross one off my bucket list so I stayed and we had a real nice afternoon. Got well sucked and well fucked and even had my first rimming. decided I really liked that.
Can't wait for this Covid crap to be over and see if we can't maybe try it again.

Back