Accidental Threesomes?

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
9,973
Have you ever found yourself in a threesome, but none of you had planned it? It just sort of happened? I'm doing research for a story, and would like to hear the different ways that this might come about. It could be MFM, FMF, or any other combo that you like. Thanks!
 
Have you ever found yourself in a threesome, but none of you had planned it? It just sort of happened? I'm doing research for a story, and would like to hear the different ways that this might come about. It could be MFM, FMF, or any other combo that you like. Thanks!
Yes! I met my first wife when she walked in on me and her then boyfriend with me balls deep in his ass. She didn't say a word, just tore her clothes and slid under him so he could fuck her while I fucked him. Then we switched so he could fuk me while I fucked her. He asked her later if it bothered her that he liked sex with guys as well as girls and she said "hell no", it means more dick for me. We became a threesome and had many MMF and MFM three-ways before he dumped us both for another guy.
 
When we were first married my wife got home from a business trip the same day a friend arrived for the weekend. We were young, horny and couldn't keep our hands off each other, so we began to fool around quite openly in front of him. When he left the room briefly for a bathroom break she said it only seemed right to include him in our play if we were going to be doing things right in front of him. I agreed, and a good time was had by all, including her first experience with double penetration. We repeated the experience a few times after that but I guess those would have to be called "planned".
 
Have you ever found yourself in a threesome, that none of you had planned?

Many years ago my wife and I met a potential business client that we hoped would place a big order. We had arranged to wine and dine him and hopefully clinch the deal. What we both didn’t expect was a very good looking guy who had a personality that you couldn’t fail to like. My wife clearly enjoyed Clive’s company and didn’t mind him flirting with her. I didn’t object as I thought things were going so well that I thought we would clinch the deal. Unfortunately, he saw through our plan and told us that he wanted time to think the deal over but invited us for dinner at his place the following weekend when he would inform us of his decision.

We duly arrived and was surprised to find that it was a pool party and all the guests were nude and as our host said, “if we are to be business partners than we should have nothing to hide from each other.” My wife was the first to notice that he wasn’t the shy type as his well-toned body showcased a very impressive six-inch-plus flaccid penis and equally impressive hanging balls that any bull would die for.
Surprisingly, it didn’t take us long to forget our nudity. We appreciated our host’s hospitality enjoying the food and drink on offer and having the opportunity to meet other potential clients. We both knew we were getting a little light headed and sexually aroused although I somehow managed to avoid getting an erection. Well, that was until the end of the evening when I was so relaxed and just wanted to have sex with my wife.

As Clive asked us to remain behind when the last guests departed he told me that he wanted to form a partnership with us and hoped that it might go beyond a business relationship. He said he couldn’t help noticing how my wife didn’t resist his flirtations during the evening and that I didn’t seem too distraught. I surprisingly volunteered that I enjoyed the thought of the two of them being more physical and how my wife has a thing for a bigger penis. At that point, my wife took me to one side and asked me if I fully understood what I just said. I told her that it was clear he wanted to fuck her and it appeared to me it looked reciprocal. I reminded her how we have never regretted spontaneous unconditional sex with people we enjoy being with.

I made it clear to Clive that it was self-evident that we were all sexually aroused and we should go with the flow and see what happens. He suggested a swim and a few drinks and let things happen. Well, it did happen as we all thought it would. My wife enjoyed being fucked by the both of us didn’t object to Clive taking her several times with his well-endowed penis – how she loves having two cocks attending to her needs. We even managed to DP but he took her pussy with that big cock whilst I managed to slip my own modest cock up her arse.

Sadly, we only met a couple of times after that but it was a memory that will live long in our memories.
 
Our first time with someone else was with a friend of mine that my wife always flirted with. One night, we came home from the bar. We went to go watch TV and I started to make out with her and removed her clothing. As I started to fuck her, she started to question doing it in front of him. I reminded her that she has sent half nude pics to other men recently and masterbated for another guy over the internet. So this should be no big deal.
She noticed him masterbating to her. She invited him to suck on her tits as I continued fucking her. I pulled out and asked if her wanted to take a turn.
She started talking about how awkward tomorrow would be. She climbed on top of him and rode him until they both came. I sat there and jerk off to them.

Tomorrow wasn't so awkward as they set up future dates. They kept having sex until he married his girlfriend 2 years ago.
 
Wow, thanks for all the great responses! I'm starting to get a better understanding of how these things can happen.
 
Our first threesome , total surprise to me, never ever thought she would even think o

We had our very first threesome several years back and it was a total surprise that it happened, one day i will post the entire story, its rather long but very exciting. You see my (now EX) was very conservative and also very attractive.My best friend ,college roommate was friends with my wife also, he would come over for a few beers and we would just chat. The conversation over time always seemed to get to where he would complain about his wife's lack of sexual desire. Well one night we were partying with more than just beer(late 90's, white powder) and my wife really enjoyed it, I didn't realize just how much and how she reacted to it.

Anyway, all of a sudden she whispers in my ear" you can play with my tits if you want to" , he was sitting right across from us but didn't hear. I thought about this for a min. than i asked my friend to go up stairs and grab a few more beers, while he was gone i looked at her and asked, do you want him to see me doing it, she shrugged her shoulders, he returns and as he sits down.

I reach around her back with my left arm, went under her shirt , slid my hand around front and very slowly hooked my little finger over her collar and pulled down revealing her perfect. small/ untanned breast with her nipple rock hard and pointing. I let it just stay out, she just kept talking to him as though nothing was going on. He was doing his best not to stare and seemed in delightful shock. In about half hr he went to get more beer and the like, while he was gone she said ( this really caught me off guard, she said," can I give him a blowjob? I feel sorry for him. Well i knew there was more to it than that but i was seeing a side of her that i never ever expected but the thoughts going through my head were such a turn on. He came back and i had removed her panties and had her sit between my legs then covered us with a blanket, I started to rub between her legs as she slowly became very turned on and wet, and i whispered, if you come you can give him your BJ.

With in a few minuets ( he was watching all this in total amazement) she was shaking, moaning how good it felt, squeezed her legs together and screamed OMG, and just then I dropped the blanket, she looked at him with a very desperate expression and said ,can I please suck your cock.

He was stunned and looked at me, i shrugged my shoulders, she dropped to the floor between his legs ,unzipped his pants and proceeded to give him an passionate BJ. After about 10 mins he said i am going to cum and didn't know what she would do(either did I ) well, he started to shake, let out a groan and she never stopped, when he came i could tell because she stopped and i could tell she was swallowing every drop.
I went out the next day and bought a camcorder, things got even wilder on the next occasion and i had it all on tape, from when he arrived, the slow build up to what he and i were both hoping would happen and it slowly did, getting her to put on a see through nightgown and many other unique was of getting the mood set.
so this all leads up to the type of homemade videos i would like to find, something where it doesn't just jump into sex but the build up, undressing her slowly in front of him, playing strip poker so she wouldn't feel like this was planned, the best part is this was her idea and it went on for over a year, never got weird but always it had to start slow. Some of the things we did I didn't even know she knew about, but as long as it was never set up for just that(which we all knew it was but it gave her a way to accept it. I? had hrs of tapes, even found a couple on internet years lat r.I would love to see a night like that on video.
Eventually i will write about our first threesome which was two days after that first night, best sex of my life, nobody's feeling got hurt, no big deal was made we just allowed ourselves to let it happen on her terms, which turned out to be quite often
Any thoughts or some real videos like this, please let me know, oh another thing, the sounds she would make were so real, you knew she was really into in.
 
I would have to say all my threesomes were accidental except once. It was a buddy over and nothing was planned in advance.
 
My ex (and I) enjoyed our MMF threesomes and I'm pretty sure she planned them out beforehand.
 
We only had one that wasn't planned. We were in a bar in Vegas and a really friendly guy asked to sit with us. We shared some drinks and conversation and we all ended up back at our apartment. The only thing I really remember about it was that he was extremely loud during sex and I was embarrassed the next day to face my neighbors. :rolleyes:
 
Pretty much unplanned like that,

The only actual 3somes moment I found myself part of was more or less circumstantial like more or less kind of after party result hanging together after a night out back when I was younger like 19-20.

It pretty much was where a girl friend, whom I had made out with before, and another guy friend just ended up home for some more drink and just some chat and what not.

Eventually teasing, handsy and fooling around with my friend starting without much to it (you know how it starts innocently and then build up that way, it wasn't unknown to us and things just went along gradually) whilst he watched as it got heated and, with the spur of the moment's playful mood, went further as he watched us.

Basically he watched us, and eventually at some point of no return being reached and him moving closer to the couch, we helped him out a bit as well.

That's pretty much the big picture of the only threesomes I've been in.

---
The only other similar event I can think of is more more recent when hubby and I attended an erotic ball and another couple just approached us to flirt on the dance floor with some making out, tease and touch involved. This was equally unplanned and wasn't expected, but it wasn't overly at odd with the nature of the event either.
 
Most threesomes I've been in have been unplanned. I've found that many people have an aversion to planning one, but are into it if it just happens. Part of the ingrained culture of sex-related shame, no doubt - IE it's not okay to plan to do something mildly sexually deviant, but if it just sort of happens regardless, then it's okay.
 
A friend in need . . . Snowed in

We had a friend over for dinner. He lived about 40 miles away, on the other side of a mountain pass. We had known him for several months. My wife is really pretty, and when she wants, she's got that just-can't-take-your-eyes-off-her attraction. Both she and I had noticed that our friend liked being around her. My wife always took care dressing for special events, but that evening, with the bird still in the oven and salad made and in the fridge, she took her time getting ready. She stayed a long time in a tub, allowed me to dry her and watch as she perfumed herself, and then dressed so that I couldn't keep my hands and mouth off her. More than the way she so consciously prepped herself, it was her obvious awareness of her beauty that held me. As she went, alone, to the door to welcome our guest, the shine in her eyes and aroma surrounding her must have enveloped him when she kissed him on the cheek and tucked her arm in his, his upper arm snug against her breast, as she escorted him back to where i was in the living room.

During dinner, it started to snow.

By late evening it was evident that it was a white-out. The Internet informed us there was a travel warning. Drinks, a fire in the fireplace casting light over my wife's shining face, across her shoulders and arms, the tops of her breasts and her crossing and uncrossing legs, seemed to make what we talked about seem incidental to her presence.

The fire was hot, but beyond the radius of its warmth, the house was cold. It was my wife who sighed, looked thoughtful, and then said that he'd "better sleep with us" that night. She asked us to give her a minute and left us to finish our hot toddies.

Eventually, she called, and he and I went toward the back of the house. I was about to push wide the guest room door for him when my wife called, "In here."

She was already in bed, the sheet and down comforter pulled high so that I couldn't tell what she wore. Both he and I awkwardly, it seemed to me, shucked our pullover shirts and then pants and boots and socks, dropping them on the floor.My wife raised the covers on our friend's side to let him in and then the other for me. As I slipped in, I caught a flash of naked hip and the side of one breast. Shivering still, I was quick to burrow into the warm circle of her arms and warmth.

A little high from the rum toddy, I didn't even think when I slipped an arm beneath her naked waist to hug her to me. As I captured a nipple her breast spread to cover my nose, mouth, and chin. Looking fondly down at me, she hugged me and then, her hair brushing passed my face, she looked over her shoulder, said matter of factly to our friend that her back and shoulders were cold. He scooted closer and I felt her body lightly push mine as our guest complied and I continued to suck.

It just happened. What was remarkable in her memory and mine, is that, once over his shy awkwardness, and perhaps as liberated as I was by wine during dinner and the recent hot toddies, our friend soon couldn't get enough of her. He rode her for a very long time before cumming the first time. The rum working its magic in me, and knowing my wife was vigorously attended by our friend's unmistakable "Don't worry I've got this" body language, I must soon have fallen deeply asleep.

I don't know how much later, for someone had turned off the bedside table lamp and it was as dark as in a mountain cave. Gently shifting bodies in rhythm woke me. She was on her side, her hair hiding her face buried in a pillow and one leg up high between us, so that her knee pointed at me, and he was above and behind her, riding her bottom smoothly, as if on a smoothly galloping horse or skiing long turns in powder snow, in no hurry "to get there".

He was still at her when I woke again in the morning. She said some nights later that she too had slept part of the night, but she was "sure he hadn't". She said that even when asleep she was aware of him and that, with me in bed beside her, she felt safe and "really nice". She thinks she remembers having had a climax while she slept.
 
Last edited:
Have you ever found yourself in a threesome, but none of you had planned it? It just sort of happened? I'm doing research for a story, and would like to hear the different ways that this might come about. It could be MFM, FMF, or any other combo that you like. Thanks!

Every 3-some and gangbang that I was part of was never planned. Just happened.
 
It was supposed to be a couple swap and after that the 2 men wanted to just watch the girls together.
 
It was supposed to be a couple swap and after that the 2 men wanted to just watch the girls together.

That's strange and sad. Sure it can turn the guys on, but you can have your pie and eat it too, by including girl2girl play in your foursome.
 
Yes... It would never have happened if it had been planned.....
 
Three unplanned threesomes:

The first time I shared my wife was when my collage friend was visiting us. The third day of his visit I came home from work and I saw through the front window that she was dress in a tank and panties and was on her knees between his legs with his big dick in her mouth. I snuck in and watched for a while from the next room until I was noticed and invited to join them.


Another time at a party my wife was flirting with this hot chick. They made out in front of everyone, heavy petting, fingering, parts exposed. They moved to a bedroom, I followed, we fucked for the rest of the night.


At a night club, the wife started flirting with a guy at the bar. They disappeared, I started looking and found them in a men's room stall (a few guys peaking through the cracks. I asked her if she was okay. The door to the stall opened and she was naked, dress up to her neck, sitting on the guys lap as he sat on the john fucking her. I stepped in she sucked my cock. Soon we switched and he got his cock sucked. He came in her mouth, I came deep in her pussy.

Many fun years of experiences like that.
 
I did have one 3-some planned and I am not kidding, I forgot all about it. The next day I get a phone call asking where I was and told her I totally forgot.. That is how much I was not into either of them and I am a male whore.
 
My wife did tell me once of when she was in college and went on vacation with her roommate and her roommate's boyfriend they thought she was a sleep and they started fucking. When she saw them, she started playing with herself and the boyfriend caught a glimpse of her with her pants down rubbing her pussy. They looked at her and he pulled out and asked her to come over to their bed. He started fingering both of them and ended up primarily fucking my wife until her came. Her roommate was jealous, but apparently he cheated on her with my wife a few times after that.
 
We have had a number of what could be classified as accidental threesomes. On one occasion we were on our way home about 1 AM in the morning from a night out when on a whim we decided to stop at an adult book store to purchase a new "toy" for me. We were only inside a few minutes when we ran into a man my husband knew from a business relationship. He was a bit embarrassed but by the tent in his pants obviously turned on. One thing led to another, I made my purchase, while the two of them chatted. We were walking out and I noticed he was following us. It was then my husband "informed me" he was coming home with us if I was cool with it. WE got back to our place, showered and I spent the night being well serviced by both of these studs.
 
I can't say any of the three (or more) somes I've been in were planned ... well, not by me anyway. I think my husband may have planned some with me being involved.
 
I can't say any of the three (or more) somes I've been in were planned.

How did a group sex experience occur without planning.

Yes, naturally a MFM can happen without planning and merely based on three people being horny at random, but the two group events I were at were definitely planned. Three - Four couples not only making out with one another in the same living room, where it evolves into a full on orgy. Will you share with us that event?
 
Back
Top