Age gap.

missmixalot

Really Experienced
I enjoyed a threesome with two men considerably older than myself. I found them more sensual and enjoyed my body more. I also enjoyed working to make them cum rather than it be over in a few minutes.
Do others find this sensual pleasure exciting?

I'm attracted to women of both my age and younger. But I will say this, as I get older I do find myself wanting to spend more time learning and pleasuring her body than I do wanted me to jump straight into fucking. As for age gaps, yes there is something hot about mixing in the vigor and passion of youth with my experience.

I'm attracted to women of both my age and younger. But I will say this, as I get older I do find myself wanting to spend more time learning and pleasuring her body than I do wanted me to jump straight into fucking. As for age gaps, yes there is something hot about mixing in the vigor and passion of youth with my experience.
Thia is what I found. They take more pleasure from my body. I love the way it arouses them and increases sexual anticipation.

Thia is what I found. They take more pleasure from my body. I love the way it arouses them and increases sexual anticipation.

There is absolutely no greater pleasure than taking your time and learning a woman's body. Memorizing every curve, every ridge, every texture and how she reacts to my touch and kiss.

There is absolutely no greater pleasure than taking your time and learning a woman's body. Memorizing every curve, every ridge, every texture and how she reacts to my touch and kiss.
I love that very much. Being fully explored

I enjoyed a threesome with two men considerably older than myself. I found them more sensual and enjoyed my body more. I also enjoyed working to make them cum rather than it be over in a few minutes.

My "unbiased" take on older men is that they're more experienced, patient, and appreciate both attractive physiques, and stimulating minds. ;)

Hopefully we learn that nothing done well is done in a rush.

OK perhaps I was a slow learner. But when I compare myself as the lover I am now, to the lover I was in my twenties and thirties, the idea of giving this 'added value' to a young woman who has known only her own age group is extremely attractive. It's not only the skills honed over decades of great lovemaking; it's the calm confidence, the ability to read all the signals and responses, and the best secret of all which is the ability to hold off ejaculation until I want to do it, even if that's during a follow-on session with the gal.

OK perhaps I was a slow learner. But when I compare myself as the lover I am now, to the lover I was in my twenties and thirties, the idea of giving this 'added value' to a young woman who has known only her own age group is extremely attractive. It's not only the skills honed over decades of great lovemaking; it's the calm confidence, the ability to read all the signals and responses, and the best secret of all which is the ability to hold off ejaculation until I want to do it, even if that's during a follow-on session with the gal.

I think what you describe is the dynamic I enjoy.

The woman is the center of the universe . . .

I'm a man who has gone through the sexual kaleidoscope of ages, from experimental self-centeredness to confusion about what's most important, to clear focus on the woman.

A woman is the quintessentially blank erotic canvas, upon which to paint a masterpiece or kitch. She is by nature eager to leave behind experiences while maintaining experience. Although she can choose any role when she welcomes or allows a new lover--acting the leader or follower, the selfish or the selfless yielder--she is always the center of the universe.

Woman does not think she is the center of the universe, she is.

Even when I was very young and shallow, I sensed her power, nature's force receiving me, the seriousness of my most selfish and mindlessly self-centered and casual taking of opportunity.

Somewhere along the way I discovered that there was much more at play that could bring so much more enjoyment to me if I listened, understood, and without losing any of my need, surmised her wishes, her needs, her ideal of how to be taken, and found peace as well as relief in her arms.

My relationship with my wife has come out of that. Although I realize it is not THE solution, it is one. We have a one-sided, sometimes open marriage: finding that I am aroused by my wife joining me in satisfying encounters between her and other men. While we remain committed to each other, there are moments, men who come into our lives who are acceptable to us both, who become major players in my fantasies being lived out. She has learned that when she is in the electrifying mode of universal feminine need and openness for any possible lover (i.e. ovulating, flooded with oxytocin), I sense it, take advantage of her burn, her "girls just want to have fun" mood, her wetly burning inner thighs, her turgid swolleness and gleeful readiness to play . . . to propose an adventure.

When she refuses, I know I've misread or gotten ahead of the game. I back off.

When I've read correctly, she'll say things like, Are you sure? What if he wants more? What might I say? How do I do that? I've discovered that she simultaneously wants me to take the lead, to give her permission so that she is absolved of all shade of guilt or hint of infidelity. That these encounters are adventures outside marriage, celebrations of her sensuality and my imagination and guidance, make out marriage embrace not only the present, but the future. They broaden us, we, I and she.

I am so addicted to her that although I appreciate and react to other women, I have no interest in pursuing them.

She is the star of each adventure, whether we two alone in a romantic mood and setting, or when we are three, or more. She is the center of the universe. We never include other women. I become the universe's male force guiding her trajectory and light. She now feels free to simultaneously act my fantasy and at the same time enjoy herself without limit in discovery of another male, or herself in the context of two or three. We are, in our own way, one version of Yin and Yang.

Last edited:
I'm a man who has gone through the sexual kaleidoscope of ages, from experimental self-centeredness to confusion about what's most important, to clear focus on the woman.

A woman is the quintessentially blank erotic canvas upon which to paint a masterpiece or kitch. She is by nature eager to leave behind experiences while keeping experience. Although she can choose any role when she welcomes or allows a new lover--acting the leader or follower, the selfish or the selfless yielder--she is always the center of the universe.

Woman does not think she is the center of the universe, she is.

Even when I was very young and shallow, I sensed her power, nature's force receiving me, the seriousness of my most selfish and mindlessly self-centered casual taking of opportunity.

Then, I discovered that there was much more at play that could bring so much more enjoyment to me if I listened, understood, and without losing any of my need, surmised her wishes, her needs, her ideal of how to be taken, and found peace as well as relief in her arms.

My relationship with my wife has come out of that. Although I realize it is not THE solution, it is one. We have a one-sided, sometimes open marriage: finding that I am aroused by my wife joining me in satisfying encounters between her and other men. While we remain committed to each other, there are moments, there are men who come into our lives as acceptable to us both, who become major players in my fantasies lived out. She has learned that when she is in the electrifying mode of universal feminine need and openness for any possible lover (i.e. ovulating, flooded with oxytocin), I sense it, take advantage of her burn, her "girls just want to have fun" mood, her wetly burning inner thighs, her turgid swolleness and gleeful readiness to play . . . to propose an adventure for her.

When she refuses, I know I've misread or gotten ahead of the game. I back off.

When I've read correctly, she'll say things like, Are you sure? What if he wants more? What might I say? How do I do that? I've discovered that she simultaneously wants me to take the lead, to give her permission so that she is absolved of and shade of guilt or hint of infidelity. Pur adventure are not outside marriage, they are a celebration of her sensuality and my imagination and guidance.

She is the star, both when we are focused on each other and when we are three, or more. She is the center of the universe. I am one of the universe's forces guiding her trajectory and light. We are, in our own way, one version of Yin and Yang.

This is beautiful and describes the thought and sensuality put into it by more mature men

Back