Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love this fantasy and actually have found a good Daddy. He could be a bit rougher but I still love it so so much. It's the first time I've been able to explore my dressing fantasies with someone as he bought me my first lingerie set.

We might be having a threesome with a friend of his soon too!

I absolutely love this fantasy and actually have found a good Daddy. He could be a bit rougher but I still love it so so much. It's the first time I've been able to explore my dressing fantasies with someone as he bought me my first lingerie set.

We might be having a threesome with a friend of his soon too!

Welcome to lit :kiss:

I hope you will enjoy yourself!

Good morning daddies and girls! Sending lots of positive thoughts to everyone in the path of Sandy. Stay safe! HUGS!!

Kisses on this cold Monday morning!! :kiss::kiss:

Good morning everyone :)

Hope everyone's weekend was full of fun and delicious naughtiness!

*curls up in Daddy PA's lap, looking for someway to rest comfortably* :(

Still workin' on feelin' better, I promise! :rose:

Yay! Lit is back up! I hope all you daddies and girls have done okay with the storm. I'm sending positive thoughts out for you. :kiss::kiss:

Just popping in for a quick hello.....hope everyone is doing well, and here's wishing you all a delightfully devilish Halloween tomorrow! :devil:

I had a wonderful time with my daddy this weekend!!! I am a very happy & lucky little girl since I am going to stay with him again tonight! :) Last night I was all alone in my bed, with only his texts and his shirt to keep me company. I love falling asleep on Daddy's shoulder, rubbing his chest as he strokes my hair and kisses my forehead. Mmm..so lovely!

I had a wonderful time with my daddy this weekend!!! I am a very happy & lucky little girl since I am going to stay with him again tonight! :) Last night I was all alone in my bed, with only his texts and his shirt to keep me company. I love falling asleep on Daddy's shoulder, rubbing his chest as he strokes my hair and kisses my forehead. Mmm..so lovely!

Hello, Long time since I have posted here. We all love sleeping and cuddling with our little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back