Mistress of the club (closed)

Well then maybe you should be the one to get the door for him.

She winked and draped her arms over his neck and shoulders before leaning in and pressing a passionate kiss to his lips.
 
He chuckled. "Yeah, that is probably best, unless you want to give him ideas." He winked back as he leaned down and kissed her deeply. Gently, he slid his hands under her ass and lifted her up into the kiss a little. He grinned as he felt her firm ass under a thin sheen of fabric. "Why even bother with this sort of cover? You think I was going to leave you in it for long?" He smiled wider.
 
At least till after dinner I don't see us being g quick enough to be done before the food gets here.
 
"Well, I can't argue with you there... Since we're not under work pressures, I'd like to take my time." He grinned, kissing her again as he slipped up the dress in the back so he could grab hold over her nice round ass, pressing her up into him gently.
 
She swiveled her hips pressing herself against him.

Can you wait till after dinner?
 
"I can... but I don't want to..." he sighed out as his lips fell to her neck, kissing and sucking along the long curve of her neck. He groaned softly against her skin as he got a good taste of her again. "But I will if you ask me..." He smiled as he brought his cheek up to rub gently across hers.
 
Its not that I want you to but it probably be better that way. What's for dinner anyways?

She nibbled at his earlobe as she asked what he had ordered. Her body pressed firm against his.
 
Tom tilted his head a little as she nipped his earlobe, biting his ear lobe at the sting and rush that followed.

"I got us a sampler combination from a Chinese place I know. I wasn't sure what you would like so I got that. Should be very tasty." He smiled as he slid his hands up the back of her dress, loving the feel of her bare skin.
 
That's fine.

She snuggled close before motioning for them to move to the deep soft couch.
 
Tom walked backward, sitting down on the couch and bringing Catalina to straddle his lap as he settled back. He smiled up at her as he looked up and down her body. "Does this mean I'm your fantasy too?" He grinned up at her before kissing her lips softly.
 
Yes... You are... Someone loving and hungry... Someone who sounds like he would love to travel with me and share this free wonderful life and keep it from being so lonely. Passion hunger and possibilities.

She leaned down kissing him hungrily.
 
Tom smiled as he heard Catalina explain what being with her would be like. "Sounds like a fabulous life to live. Where do I sign up?" He teased, looking up into her eyes. He hadn't thought about how solitary and lonely the life of a successful woman could be in this business. It all seemed so obvious as he looked at her again. "I'll be around for as long as you want me." He added, leaning up to kiss her again.
 
I thought you already did with that private dance in my office or all our other time in my office.

A wink and a nibble at his lips.

But if you want to apply again... Let's see what you got after dinner lover.
 
"I'd love to make sure you get a thorough example of my skills." He grinned up at her, kissing her softly. He was about to continue when the apartment buzzer went off. He chuckled. "Sadly, you're going to have to slide off of me if you want to have your dinner..." He gave her ass one more squeeze before she moved.
 
Slipping from his lap and onto the couch as she winked at him motioning for him to get the door.

I can't wait... Now get dinner love.
 
Tom smiled wide as she slid off his lap. Pushing himself off the couch, he made for the door and the elevator back down to deal with the delivery driver. Paying a little extra on the tip for the late night delivery, he got the bag and rode back up to her floor. Stepping back in, he looked around, curious if she made any modifications to the mood while he was away.
 
Getting the remote and dimming the lights she moved to the fireplace and quickly bringing a nice fire to roaring life. She turned to watch him when he got back and smiled.

There at the table by the fire.
 
Tom carried the bag over and started setting up a "buffet" of all the different containers and foods on the table. "As I said, I wasn't sure what you would like. Perhaps some plates? I'm not sure the wine selection for this sort of meal would be." He grinned as he looked over at her in the low flickering light from the fireplace.
 
She smiled and went to get plates and Saki.

Hot or room temp? Either way is fine with me personally.
 
"Warm please." He smiled as he had expected her to have sake on hand. He pulled over some cushions around the table so they could recline by the fire as they ate. Settling down, he glanced around for Dawa. He liked the little pooch, but he'd be a distraction for what was coming.
 
Dawa had curled up in a recliner covered in blankets. She smiled setting the saki by the fire to warm it and looked over the food.

It looks wonderful
 
"It's why I keep going back to them." He smiled as she appreciated his selection. He took the plates from her and picked out some of his favorites for her to try. "Give those a try. There are plenty of options if those don't grab you." He leaned on the pillows and blankets he set up, leaning toward where she'll be sitting.
 
She curled up by him and tried the food always loving Japanese or Thai or Tibetan food any food from that region really.

If you love this then I think you might very well fall in love with the historic district hotel resort and restaurant I own in the Philippines.
 
Tom nearly choked on his food as he heard her comment. "You've got international properties?! I thought your business was all domestic." He said, looking over, trying his best to not look as shocked as he felt.
 
A few... I buy... Fix up...improve... keep some and sell most back to the native community.

She snuggled up closer to him
 
Back
Top