Need my Aunt (Exclusive for rvplymates)

I continue to massage on Gina's shoulders, when I allowed her to lean against my thighs. I dipped my hands a bit lower down towards her chest and half way down her breasts, when I cup her bare breasts under her robe. She did not object to my action, I cupped and started to fondle and massage there, I kneaded on her nipples, which caused it to get hard and long. When I continue to rub and fondle her nipples...

I parted my legs as Gina leaned more dependently against my cock... I rubbed the item against her neck area. When I watched her from the mirror, I saw that she enjoyed what I was doing to her.
 
I leaned back against you as you massaged my shoulders. I was so relaxed that I didnt notice your hands moving down to my breasts. I made a soft gasping sound as you cupped and massaged my breasts. Excitement ran through me as you kneaded on my nipples. Pleasure was running through my body when I felt something hard, big and warm rubbing against my neck. I had my eyes closed as I made little sounds of pleasure.
 
I knew that Gina enjoyed what I was doing to her, so I kept on massaging and fondling on her already erected, hard and long nipples. When I had her back leaned tight against my balls, I brushed my rod against her neck area. When my rod started to grow hard and long...

As I fondled on her breasts tight, she had her eyes closed and enjoyed the process, I was happy to make my aunt happy. I bent a bit lower down, with my right hand moved lower down, went past her tummy towards her pussy, then I realised that she had no panties on. That was the right move, I hand my middle finger to explore around her hairy forest. Located her clits, I started to rub there. Instantly I felt her responding and got wet, I continued to rub, which caused her to moan lightly... I did not want to hurt her, so I fondled her breasts and rubbed on her clits for a while. When I finally ended the process, I helped her to lay in my bed, as I lower the lights, for her to relax, when I went into the bathroom to clean my hands again, I pushed my rod down under my boxer.
 
I knew that Gina enjoyed what I was doing to her, so I kept on massaging and fondling on her already erected, hard and long nipples. When I had her back leaned tight against my balls, I brushed my rod against her neck area. When my rod started to grow hard and long...
I was limp with pleasure as you continued to massage and fondle my breasts and nipples. I could feel your warm body against me. I felt something hard and long rubbing against my neck as suddenly I felt one of your hands move down my body to my sex. I gasped as your hand touched me there. I moaned softly as your finger pressed against my clit and stroked it. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs as your rubbed my breasts and clit. I made a sound of disappointment when you stopped and left me to go to the bathroom. I wanted to tell you to continue but I knew it was wrong as we were related and should not have done what we did.
 
I cleaned my hands and face in the bathroom, when I got back to the room Gina was still laying in my bed. I thought she is tired. So I did not want to wake her up. I sat by the side of my bed to watch her. When she still had her eyes closed, I lower my hands to open her robe and to cup her breasts again, I fondled her breasts and instantly her nipples got erected, long and hard. I pinched on it gently for her. As I felt the soft and smoothness of my aunt's skin. My other hand gently touched her face, down to her neck. When I lowered my head, as I did not want to wake her up, I kissed on her cheeks and neck. I watched that she enjoyed the process but was not woken up by me.

After a good fondling, I left her robe open, and put a thin blanket to cover her body, I locked my door, and I moved to the couch in my room, I slept there for the night.
 
The sun shining through the window woke me up. I sat up and stretched my body and looked around. I realized that I was in your room and when I looked down I saw that my body was exposed. I wondered where you were as I stood up and closed my robe wondering why my breasts and vagina felt so stimulated. I walked across your room and saw you laying on your couch. I smiled thinking what a sweet and gentleman you were. I crouched by the couch and kissed your cheek thinking how nice your were.
 
I was still asleep when suddenly I felt someone kissed on my cheeks. But I was just too tired to respond. When I woke up, I saw the bed was empty, so Gina must have woken up and gone back to her room. Mum was out to work already. I took a shower, when I came out in my boxer, I discovered that Gina did not go to the shop to help out, maybe she took a day off after yesterday's tiring journey. I knocked on her door, just to find out if she is OK.

With my cock dangling under my boxer, I stepped into Gina's room, just to greet her and told her that I will be in the house for the day, to take care of some chores, then tonight I might meet a few mates for dinner, if she likes, she is welcome to join us too. But just a few blokes, maybe Gina will not be interested.

As I got into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast, I stood by the glass door facing the pool. I decided to go for a swim after breakfast. After breakfast, I got into my room to change into the swim brief. While I pushed my cock under the brief, with a huge load, I heard Gina calling for me... So in only the swim brief, I walked into her room, to see what I could do for her.
 
I heard a knock at my door but before I could say come in you walked in with only your boxers on. I listened as you told me you would be doing some chores in the house today. I told you, "Yes I have some things to do myself. I listened as you told me about some friends you were seeing tonight. I told you I would be staying home to do things with my sister. After you left I changed into my bathing suit figuring to take a dip before I took care of the list of things to do for my sister. I called to you and when you came I laughed and told you, "I was just going to ask you if you wanted to go swimming with me."
 
I went into Gina's room with my swim brief on, as she told me that she wanted to have a swim too. I told her that I will do some warm up then dive in. Feel free to join me in the pool.

I did some stretching then a few push ups. Then laid by the pool with my bare chest facing the sun I closed my eyes for a rest. I did not realised that my load was huge under the tight brief. After a while I got into the water, practice swimming a few lapse then I heard Gina got out from the house. When I took the goggles off my eyes and cleared the water on my face, I could not believe my eyes, that Gina in her swim suit, she has the perfect curves and her breasts were fully shaped under her tight swim suit. She has slender legs. Very nice!

I leaned by the pool to watch her and told her to come into the waters. Once she got into the water, I swam, with my goggles on, I watched her body from under the water. I got close to her, and I started to play with her in the water. Had her in my arms, I held her tight and started to do her massage on her shoulders... Let her lean against my chest.
 
I smiled at you as you came in and told me you were going swimming. I told you I would be out with you just as soon as I changed. I put on my blue one piece swim suit and hurried outside. I could see you swimming laps as I sat down on a lawn chair. You had an impressive muscular body as you skimmed through the water. When you stopped swimming I saw you take off your goggles and I smiled at you as you looked at me.

When you told me to come into the pool I nodded my head and got into the water. I swam a few laps as you swam under the water. When you surfaced we began to play. After awhile you let me lean against your hard muscular chest as you massaged my shoulders.
 
I massaged on Gina's shoulders as she leaned against my chest. We talked as I massaged her. When my hands travelled a bit lower down to cup her breasts over her swim suit, she did not object, so I massage on her breasts gently... I held her closer as we sat on the few steps by the pool, when I drilled one hand under her swim suit to cup her breasts, I touched her bare breasts and nipples, the nipples were flaccid, but I squeezed and fondled her breasts, then lightly played on her nipples, it got erected, long and hard instantly, when I licked my lips as we talked. She has her back on my chest. Gina seemed to enjoyed this kind of massage, I am glad that I can do something to make her happy.

Then I suggested that when Mum came home, we go for grocery shopping, so she does not have not do it.

I have Gina in between my legs, her butt right against my cock's area...
 
Your massage was so relaxing as I press against to chest. I noticed how hard and developed your body was against my back. Our conversation was on going as I felt your hands move down and cup my breasts. I tensed a bit as I didnt think I should let this happen but your hands felt so good there. I could feel myself getting excited when suddenly your warm hands moved under my suit to cup my breasts. I gasped at first as your warm hands touched and fondled my nipples. I could feel a excitement running through me as you squeezed my breasts and played with my nipples. Soft moans of pleasure slipped from my lips as you continued to intimately touch me. I had close my eyes in pleasure when you suggested that we go shopping for your Mother. I told you that was a good idea in a soft pleasure sounding voice. I felt you move my body between your legs and wondered what was poking me against my behind. It struck me that Maybe we should not be doing this and I whispered to you, "I don't think was should be doing this."
 
*y ***k p*ked against Gina’s behind, *hen *y hands *ere still *n her breasts, *upping and f*ndling her nipples。 S**n I suggested that *e sh*uld get ready f*r gr**ery sh*pping。 *hen I g****************** int* the sh**er。 S**n I ***************************e *ut in *y jeans and shirt。 *aiting f*r
Gina。

*hen she *as ready, *e left the h*use and
*alked t**ards the *ega *arket。 *n the *ay, there I stret*hed *y ar*s ar*und Gina’s
sh*ulders and *y pal* landed *n her breasts, t* *up her there。

*e kept talking *n the *ay, *hen I *assaged *n her breasts *ver her tight *utfit。
 
I could feel something poking against my behind but I was lost in the pleasure you were giving me as you fondled my breasts and played with my nipples. I felt a twinge of guilt as I thought we shouldnt be doing this when suddenly you mentioned grocery shopping and left me to go take a shower. I was trembling with need as I got up and went to my room to get ready to go shopping.

I decided that I would have to tell you had to stop touching me as it was not right. I got changed and met you by the door. We left the house and as I thought about what I should say I felt your arm go around my shoulders. I gasped as you hand landed on my breasts. You kept talking as if nothing was going on as you massaged my breasts. I could hear my own heavy breathing as we walked along and you kept speaking. Suddenly I told you, "We have to stop doing this." in a whisper.
 
Continue...

As we were getting close to the mega market, I heard what Gina said...

I gently pulled her away from the path and I led her to a hut which I knew the owner, the hut was empty, as we got inside. I have her close to me when I locked the door of the hut. I did not say anything but led her onto the couch. I hugged Gina from behind, when I drilled my hand under her black tight top and I started to massage and fondle her breasts, arosed her nipples immediately. When I lowered my head to the back of her neck and started to sniff and kissed her there...

My fingers kneaded on her erected, long and hard nipples. I played there at the same time kissed on her neck and shoulders. With both of my hands on her breasts, I unhooked her bra, and slide it off her body, when her black top was still there. I did not want to say anything, when I saw her enjoying what I did. I only want to make her happy. When I sat on the couch, with her in between my legs, I gently rubbed my cock against the her butt area. My cock grew longer and harder...
 
Last edited:
I was surprised when you pulled me from the path into the woods to a secluded hut. I tried to tug away from you but you pulled me into it. I felt alarmed when you locked the door but managed to stay calm until you pulled me to a couch and hugged me from behind. I moaned as your hands slid under my top and began to fondle my breasts. I moaned as you found my nipples and began to knead them. Sensations of pleasure ran through me as you unhooked my bra and pulled it off of me.

I moaned as your strong warm hands massaged my breasts as you kissed my neck and shoulders. I was weak from pleasure as you sat on the couch taking me down with you. I could feel your cock grow large and hard against my behind. I whispered, "No." I knew this was wrong as we were related as you kissed my neck.
 
I did not answer Gina at all. As I continue to do my job, to squeeze, fondle, pinch, pull and play hard on her nipples. I felt that the nipples grew instantly under my fingers.
When on the couch, I had her with her back against my chest. I had her sat between my legs as my cock grew longer, harder and erected... I hugged her tight, when I kissed on the back of her neck, with both hands under the top, playing on her inviting nipples. I heard her moan... I could not help but gently place her onto the couch. I slid her top off as I threw my top off, as I was naked on top. When I looked into her eyes, although I felt that she knew this is wrong, but on the other hand, but she desired for it. As I lowered my head towards her breasts. I sniffed on her nipples and breasts, then I started to lick on it gently, nibbled, licked, then I sucked on the pink, erected, long and hard nipples. When I hugged her tight as I ate up her breasts. With one hand massaged and squeezed on the other breasts. I could not have enough of her breasts at all. I chewed on her nipples hard, as I made her tight onto my head and she thrusted her full breasts down my mouth.
For a long while, I serviced her nipples from left to right and back. Then I moved my head up and we looked into each other's eyes...

"Don't be afraid, I want to provide you with what you desired for...!" I said to Gina.

Before she said more, our lips met and I planted a gentle kiss on her soft lips, I nibbled on her lips then I parted her lips with my tongue, when I drilled onto her mouth, our tongues met and tangled between our mouths. I sucked hard onto her tongue, as if I were sucking a lollipop. My fingers playing on her nipples, which will would never get enough of.

It seemed to me, she did not want the kiss to end. As we continued to kiss, I felt her hands on my chest. I like it that she felt more relax and touched my chest...
 
Last edited:
I realized that nothing I could say would stop you from touching me. I could not fight the pleasure that was running through me as you squeezed, fondled pinched pulled and played with my nipples. I was beyond reason as you worked to make me your own. I could feel your chest against my back. Suddenly your manhood began to grow, hard, long and stiff against my behind. When you began to kiss my neck while still playing with my nipples I began to moan. I was weakened by the pleasure you were giving me and did not fight when you slipped my top off my body. I looked up into your eyes as you laid me on the couch. I couldnt tell you to stop as I wanted more of what you were giving me. I watched as your head moved toward my breasts and when you licked my nipples I moaned. My moans got louder as you nibbled and sucked on my hardened nipples. I felt your hand massage the breasts you were not working on with your mouth. My sounds of pleasure got louder and louder as I pressed my body to your mouth. I waw quivering with need when you looked into my eyes. I shivered as your mouth came off my breast as you told me, "Don't be afraid, I want to provide you with what you desired for...!"

Before I could protest that this was wrong your mouth covered mine for a passionate kiss. I felt your tongue plunge into my mouth. Our tongues entangled in a wild kiss as you sucked on my tongue. I knew I couldnt stop you as my excitement was such that I couldnt stop you from doing anything now. My excitement was beyond control now as your kiss deepened and your hands continued to excite me. I pressed my hands against your chest and began to touch it exploring what your body felt like.
 
More

I pushed her down onto the couch in the hut, when I drew all the blinds as it started to get dark. I lighted 2 candles. As I got back to the couch, she was half naked, laying there enjoyed what I did for her.

When I gently touched her soft and smooth skin, I stopped at her nipples and swayed my finger tips there to seduce her. I started to kiss from her belly onwards towards her already hardened nipples. I loved to play there, when I stuck out my tongue and flipped it on her red pinkish nipples, I licked around her nipples, to suck and ate there, I suckled in vain when she moaned hard to me.
Slowly I massaged on her breasts, when I licked, suckled, nibbled on her perky nipples, I chewed there as if I can eat her up. I just could not get enough of it. From left to right I repeated the process. When I push her hands onto my chest. I liked that her soft hands touching my chest.

"Aunt Gina, how long was it when any males had his hands on you? Had they done more to you?" I asked her.

We were not in a hurry for grocery shopping, I could take the whole process slow. I wanted her to enjoy the sensation...

When I kissed lower down towards her lower belly, I knew where I was heading to but I did not intend to do more than this for now... my lips around her pubic area, when her skirt was still there. I smelt her belly and a bit lower towards her pubic hair forest. When I felt Gina had her hand on my head... I seemed to like she liked me to do more for her...
 
Last edited:
I bounced a bit as you pushed me down onto the couch in the hut. I struggled to get off of it as you drew the blinds sending the room into darkness. I opened my mouth to tell you that you should stop when suddenly your hands over over my body again. I moaned as you played with my nipples. Waves of pleasure ran through me even as I told you to stop. I shivered as you kissed my belly and worked your tongue up to my breasts. I could hear my own sounds of pleasure as you began to lick and suck my nipples. I was weak with pleasure so quickly that I stopped protesting what you were doing. My mind was screaming that this was wrong but my body wanted everything you were doing to me. I could hear my own heavy breathing as you worked on my breasts.

I felt you push my hands onto your chest. I could feel your strong muscular chest under my fingers. I began to explore your body with abandonment. I heard you speak through a fog of pleasure, "Aunt Gina, how long was it when any males had his hands on you? Had they done more to you?" I hardly recognized my lust filled voice when I told you, "I have never been with a man before." I moaned again with excitement as I felt you kiss down my belly. Chills ran through me from the sensation. I gasped as I felt the heat of your breath as your mouth pressed on my mound. I vaguely realized I was guiding your face to my vagina with my hands.
 
Instant

Instantly I realised that Gina is a Virgin... I should not nut her in anyway, no matter psychologically or physically. But I knew that I should provide her with what she needs. I continue to massage and fondle her breasts, her moaning became more intense. I liked the way she reacted, although she did not directly tell me what she desired for, but from her reaction I knew that I was doing the right thing.

Gina threw her head back when her hands guided me down to her waist and towards her pubic area, but I did not intend to touch her there yet. I undo the buttons on her tight jeans, as I pushed down her jeans, exposing her panties. I sniffed down there, around her pubic area, but I did not want to excite her more for now. When I rubbed my nose against her pubic area over her panties. I kissed her there and smelt her scented pussy. My two hands on her breasts, massaging and pinching on her nipples. I fondled and squeezed there. After a thorough smell of her scented pussy, I moved my head back to her beautiful and full breasts. I licked and nibbled her there, with her hands holding my head and touching my back. I ate her full breasts... Chewed on her nipples, I just love doing it to my Aunt...

"Gina, so you like your nephew to be your boyfriend for now? We don't need to tell anyone. When Mum is away from the house, I can be with you. Would you like that?"

As I move my lips to hers and I lightly kissed on her sweet lips... Playing for a long while on her breasts till it was really late...
 
The pleasure was beyond belief as your warm hands played with my breasts. I knew I should stop this but I couldn't I wanted the pleasure you were giving me. I felt strange feelings between my legs and Knew I wanted you to touch me there. I threw back my head as I guided your hands to my sex. I felt you undo my jeans and I moaned as you pushed down my jeans. I could feel your hot breath through my panties as you pressed your face down there. I shivered as you kissed me there. Your hands were still massaging my breasts. I moaned as you licked and nibbled me there. I moved my hands to the back of your head and moaned again as your wet mouth covered my nipples sucking and licking them. I heard you speak through a fog of intense pleasure, "Gina, so you like your nephew to be your boyfriend for now? We don't need to tell anyone. When Mum is away from the house, I can be with you. Would you like that?" I moaned out, "yes," before you kissed me and continued to play with my breasts.
 
Licking

I felt Gina pushed my hands down to her pussy, when my fingers were there, I slid the piece of fabric which covered her pussy lips. I drew my right middle finger down there to rub against her pussy lips, kneading on her soft and slimmy pussy opening... with my mouth on her nipples, eating, chewing licking and suckling hard on her nipples, I want all of her milk from there... I chewed hard and eating there, with my tongue flipped against her erected and long nipples, when I looked at it, it changed to deeper pink... I got more excited... My fingers down there rubbing as I drilled into her narrow and tight hole... instantly I remembered that Gina is still a Virgin... I did not want to hurt her deeper... I thrust my finger and and out of her tight hole. When she moaned intensively to me... She grabbed tight onto the back of my back... I knew that she felt the aggressiveness of my finger. I continued to drill in and out of her moist and wet hole. When I pushed her hand down to under my zip, I undo the button on my jeans, allowing her hands to drill in towards my rod... When her hands cupped my rod and fondling it for me... instantly I got erected, long, hard and thick...

"Gina, do you like what you are holding now? When I move my head up, looked into her pretty eyes, and our lips met again...

We continued with this fondling and massaging action for a long time. Then I decided that we could do more when home, cause Mum would be asleep by then...

I gave her nipples a final, hard and good chew and suckle, and thrusted my finger deep into her narrow tunnel, then I withdrew it and I held her in my arms as we enjoyed the moment, when I pull my my zip and put the tank top on, as I do the hook on her bra for her, as I kissed on her back and my finger left her wet hole between her legs.

"Baby Gina, let's get some groceries then head home..."
 
Pleasure whipped through me as you continued to lick and suck my nipples. I could feel the wetness between my legs and knew I wanted more. I grabbed your hand and guided it down to my vagina. I moaned loudly as your finger slipped deeply into me. I could feel the rest of your hand kneading my sex as fluids rushed out of my body. I moaned from the sensations of your mouth sucking and licking my nipples. I could feel your wet tongue and suckling mouth at each nipple driving me wild with need.

Your finger dipped deep into my vagina as it pumped inside of me faster, harder and deeper. I moaned louder from all the sensations you were causing me. I wanted more. I reached down onto your pants and opened your zipper. I began to rub it before wrapping my hand around it and moving my hand down and up it over and over, faster and faster. I groaned as you asked me, "Gina, do you like what you are holding now? Before I could answer as I looked into your eyes you kissed me possessively.

I didnt want it to ever end and made a protesting moan when you redressed me after removing your fingers from my sex. I returned your kiss as your lips captured mine. I looked up at you when you spoke, "Baby Gina, let's get some groceries then head home..." I nodded my head weakly wanting to continue.
 
We got into the mega market, in there I held your hands and we walked there as if we were dating... I had my hands over your shoulders, cupping your breasts as we viewed the groceries by the corner, when I gently pressed you into the corner and kissed you in passion, I did not care if the shoppers see us. I looked into your eyes, you are so beautiful, I wonder why no males had lay their hands on you yet...!

We walked to the part when you needed to get sanitary items, I did not feel embarrassed, I helped you to get it, as I grabbed a box of condom at the same time.

Soon we finished getting groceries, I carried 2 bags of items as we walked home. I did not want you to carry any bags...

We got home and Mum was already asleep, she has her door closed. Mum left me a note, saying that she will be off for the weekend, and will leave the house early in the morning. In another words, I will be with Gina alone in the house...

When I put the groceries into the fridge. I suggested we go for shower, I got into the bathroom and cleaned myself. When I came out I was in boxer and T shirt. I got into my room, with the door open. Soon I heard you coming out from the shower and I waited for you.

Gina knocked on my door, I told her to come in, as I switched off all the lights in the house, I got into my room, and locked the door. I got close to her and asked her to sit in my bed, when I lower the lights and got into bed. I hugged my aunt and started to caress her body... With my hands on her breasts kneading and rubbing on her nipples. I had her leaned against my chest. I started to kiss her by the back of her neck, nibbling there, then I drilled my tongue into your ear lope. I gently bite there... I placed you onto my bed and took off my T shirt. When I grabbed your hand and placed that onto my chest.

"Aunt Gina, you know how much I like to do this to you... do you like it that we are in bed now???"

I loved to fondle her breasts, I rubbed so hard on her nipples, when I lower my head as I looked into eyes, when I licked and suckled on her nipples. Eating her breasts from left to right... I touched and caressed her whole body, her skin was so smooth and she was scented...

I could hear her moaning, I got more aroused, as if she was asking me for more...

"Tomorrow Mum will be away for the weekend, shall we do something special?"
 
Back
Top