Dark Enchantments (open)

Aria nodded at his question as to weather or not she had found him sexually attractive, she honestly had not thought about it in that way, she had admired his features and eyes as well as physical form yes and saw the potential's there but had not thought beyond that at least not consciously.

She swiftly brought her cooling tea to her lips to take a drink. Her nose wrinkled a bit as it was not as pleasant cool. If just idylly looking someone over and simply finding them attractive brought this amount of trouble she would have to be extremely careful in her appraisals of others until she could manage to control it.

She set her cup back down as he called her his love and reassured her he would find her when the time came. She might have told him not to call her that but as he stood she politely looked back down at her cup blushing as he maneuvered his coat into position to hide his very obvious need now.

" until then..." she waited a little while after he left the waitress had come and cleared the table bringing her some fresh tea. While she thought over so many things.. she had many many more questions, but he had answered her initial ones.

She smiled slowly thinking that she would like to meet with him again. How had he learned to control his ability he did say that he had the same ability.. next time she would have to ask. she remembered the croissant he had been lightly stroking and shook her head and could not help imagining his caressing...

calling the waitress over she paid the ticket and after taking a breath to calm herself stepped outside she canceled out the one ability which was putting of the pheromone with out even knowing she was doing so by expanding her aura ability in using it to search a larger area around her for danger.

it did not cancel it completely but it did lesson the effect by at least 80%.. she wanted to be sure she was not followed as she returned to where she had last seen Romstrahd. She wondered if he was awaiting her return or if he were out looking for her.

Would he teach her what she needed to know, could he teach her? or would they need Grafton's aid to help her advance and grow. From the sounds of things all hell was about to break loose.
 
The sun was at its low peak, shooting its rays through the high clouds causing a massive display of reddish orange streaks to form across the sky. The city night life slowly began to filter out into the streets, but it wasn't just humans that roamed around the city for there were shadows moving within the shadows, watching with hungry eyes.

Rom stepped out of the abandoned building, it was time that he took the offensive to them. If they wished to find the Arch-lord it was time to show them the error of their ways. Rom has had enough of trying to change, to bring peace between the humans and the night walkers, but it appears that they do not wish for this peace.

The night air was a bit cooler this night than normal, the scent of an approaching rain storm assaulted Romstrahd's nostrils. He didn't mind the rain, in fact he rather enjoyed it. Several streaks of lightning flash some distance away. 'I wonder where she has went this time?' He asked himself. This childish behavior that Aria is displaying is beginning to annoy him. 'No...' He shook his head, his inner voice speaking up, 'Do not blame her for your shortness with her. She deserves to be treated with respect, it was her caring for him that made her respond the way she did.' Scolded his inner voice.

Rom allowed a heavy exhale to escape over his lips as the traveled down the darkened alleyway, just a few blocks away from the speakeasy. There was a presence nearby, Romstrahd continued to walk as if not noticing that he was being followed. This was another aspect that he was growing tired of, the constant challenges.

He stopped, " I know your there. So just come out and speak your business. I grow tired of this game. If you wish to die, come forth and I shall abide to you your wish." Nothing came forward but Romstrahd did sense Aria in the area. He stood his ground awaiting for the follower or Aro
 
Aria had started down the ally way to the speak easy when she saw Rom round the corner at the other end and began following him, quickening her pace she just got to the corner he had gone around a few blocks away.

He spoke just as she walked around the corner she looked at him. " i did not know you had that ability too.. i apologize i saw you ahead and was trying to catch up." She pulled back her own aura letting it flow back to its normal radius not finding anything more powerful at the moment around them aside from the two of them.

" if its all the same i'd rather not die. I think we've gone that route enough times don't you? " she asked half serious half teasing, her blue eyes meeting his in the dim lighting of the alleyway. She could hear the thunder and see the lightning in the distance. It was a beautiful night they still had a little while before it actually rained tho.

"So.. i was wondering.. do you have someplace in mind you'd like to go? " She knew she for one needed a change of clothing, and so did he. She had kinda torn his shirt off of him and used it at one point to tie him down with.. not that he remembered it thank goodness.

She bit her bottom lip and looked away from him.. he was a bit distracting like that. " i think we should find you at least some clothing."
 
Rom turned to face Aria, a low exhale escaped over his lips. He was relieved to see that she was ok, and no longer raging in anger. A brow arched, “There is a lot that you don’t know about me Aria. You have never seen me at full strength, for the past seven hundred and fifty years I have denounce drinking human blood. I wanted to become weak, but even at my state of weakness, the hunters and my kindred rivals as failed to kill me. Know that they know that I’m alive they think that I’m still in that weakened state so they will attack more often. Yes, I can kill most of them easily, however, I want to end this war with the humans and our own kindred. The elders seek total domination over the humans, this will bring nothing but death to all involved. The hunters they seek exterminate us, however, there is a secret that they don’t know and once they do find out, there will even be a war with their own kind and more death to come. When will it end? When can we the kindred live our lives like a normal human? We can feed on animals, we can even buy their blood from blood banks, we don’t need to hunt them like ages ago.” He turned away from her, a slight shaking of his head, “Death has had its time here on earth by the war with the hunters, its time to bring it to a stop.”

He laughed at smirk repore about not wanting to travel back down the path of their cat and mouse game over the past few centuries. “I have to agree with you on that matter. I’m too old to be chasing you done that path anymore.” he produced an old man’s aging cough.

“There is a cabin up in the mountains. It sits upon a shore of a rather large lake, it is surrounded by heavy forestry.” he turns back around and looks upon her. “I’m sorry for losing my temper with you, you were doing something that had to be very hard for you to do, for what I have done to you in the past. It takes a lot for someone to let go and move forward. You have shown your strength to me and some that I wish you hadn’t shown but that will be dealt with when the time comes.”

He looks down at his clothing, “Yes, It seems I have lost a battle with something that wanted to destroy one of my best silk shirts.” He chuckled lightly. “first battle I ever lost not knowing that I was in a battle.” a arched brow ensued the comment.

He looked at her with a serious face and a heavy deep breath. “I am not the only one now that has many enemies. Aria, both fractions wants you for some reason. The hunters and the Elders. We both now are the hunted. I know you hate running, but we must. We have to establish a base of power by turning humans to fight for us. I distaste this but it is the only way we can fight this war that is coming.” He moved toward her. “I do wish for you to stand at my side while we do this.” He stops at arms length from her. “Will you stand with me?” He extends his hand toward her.
 
Aria listened to all he had to say as he spoke not saying anything until he commented back on there previous encounters she smiled at his being to old comment and could not help a small laugh her blue eyes dancing with humor over his shirt. " yes well it was a lovely shirt."

she grew serious and quiet again as he approached her. " I prefer to think of it as you say setting up a base a place to fight from not running. There is a difference, and yes i will stand at your side. We have a long way to go you and i, but we have already made some large strides. I would continue with you."

She stepped up to him accepting his extended hand with her own and kneeled before him as a knight of old would in showing fealty or loyalty. Rising she kept his hand in hers. " There is something else you should know."

As they walked she told him of her meeting with Grafton, of his warning about things to come and the possibility that he may or may not be an allie for them, she did not reveal everything not the more personal aspects but the things she thought were important for him to know.

Arriving at one of the more fashionable stores that was open at night entering together she called over one of the staff. " Yes i'd like you to assist my friend here i beleave he prefers silk for dress shirts and an Armani suite perhaps he will of course let you know his wishes."

She smiled and blew Rom a kiss winking at him before disappearing into another section of the store for females to find herself something as well. The woman had looked her up and down for a moment and taken in Rom's appearance thought to tell them to try another store but when Aria gave her a card and she did a check on it she blinked then turned all smile's.

Aria might live simply but that did not mean she had no means she had just always traveled lightly because she never knew what was coming.
 
Romstrahd followed the woman, his gaze scanned over the line of suits, shirts and pants. He normally would have his clothes tailored and not buy off the rack but times changes all things eventually. He stayed with the colors of white and black, even though the woman suggested a variety of different ones. He stayed firm and ended the transaction when he walked away from her and headed to where Alia went.

Rom found her in the dressing booth, with a smile upon his face he shot a glance over to a young woman whom looking at him with a smile on her face. He nodded to her and as she turned to him, he instantly stepped into the dressing booth. He had no desire to speak with the woman for he has seen that interested look many times over the years, and each time his mind instantly provided him with the image of Aria, and that all it took for him to walk away from the women.

His face turned red when he realized he stepped into the wrong cubicle. The red haired gothic punk girl screamed at him to get the fuck out. "my apologies." Rom muttered as he stepped out. His eyes and mind didn't mind seeing what they saw, but his desire still wants the tender frame of Aria.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Aria could not help the gleam of humor that lit up her deep blue eyes as she stepped out from the dressing room she had been in to see Rom duck into the other one, nor the grin that touched her lips as he quickly reemerged with the shouts of the woman who's room he had mistakenly entered.

She had picked up 4 outfits 3 were practical but stylish, and servicable for where they were going. She had gotten other necessary items as well undergarments and such the 4th outfit she was debating on and was wearing it at the moment.

it was a long denim skirt, belted at the waist with a brown braided leather belt with gold buckle. The top was a cream colored cashmere sweater that she could change and wear jeans with if she wanted, her feet at the moment were bare.

it wasn't particularly useful but it would be comfortable if they were just sitting around inside of an evening or something.

She waited for him to locate her as soon as he spotted her after the clerk moved out of the way she walked forward " i have never seen you blush before." For a moment she thought he might get angry and she couldn't help the humor in the situation and she could not resist adding. " you are cute when you do. "

she quickly stepped away and entered the dressing room she had been in to change back into the clothing she had initially been wearing.
 
An arched brow occurred when accused of holding a blush. “Whom me?” his smile indicated the poor attempt to cover up the blushing. He shook his head to the last of her comment and retorted the statement, “I am always cute!” He thought about that for a moment and shook his head, “I’m mesmerizing! Not cute!” he remanded back hat her with a playful arrogant look upon his face.

He tilted his head slightly when she backed away smiling at him and returned to the dressing booth. His gaze took a gander about the store, the clerk was dealing with the curvy pissed off gothic girl and was no more interested in the creator of her hardship, so he moved forward.

His hands reached for the door and stopped just before grasping the handle. His thoughts went to the fact that each time he made advancement toward her she pulled away. Her playfulness, the saving of his life, the continuing coming back after their confrontations. It’s not like she had to stay around and even now she knew he was no longer chasing her so her running was over but she remained. This sparked those feeling that he held long ago for her, and now he is attempting to move on as if the past didn’t happen. Yes, he was sorry for what he did, but you cant live the future if your stuck in the past. He grabbed the handle.

Walking in he looked at her and waited for her to invite him in, or toss him out on his ear…
 
She had not expected him to follow her into the dressing room tho she should have given he had just been in the wrong one a moment ago. Her arms had been in the air just removing the sweater when he entered. She turned holding the shirt in front of her automatically, blushing a bit until he stepped fully inside.

" What do you think your about ?" she asked her mind turning to all kinds of possibility's. none of which she wanted to explore in a dressing room.

Gods Aria get a grip. She thought one minuet your pushing him away the next your acting like a teenager was that the right term.. a foolish young woman with no sense all over again. She still wore her undergarments and the skirt.

Attempting to be brave and pretend he was not effecting her she shrugged. Refolding the sweater she reached for the shirt she had worn previously.. she kept her eyes down and tryed to stay focused on simply changing clothing.

But he was right there... she wondered what he was thinking.. the suite fit him well he looked very handsome..she felt the brush of his gaze like a physical caress, and shuffled from foot to foot. she took a breath and let it out.. then she remembered what Grafton had said.. about her new ability if she found someone desirable and what effect that could have..

She knew that was not what had driven Rom to chase her for so long as that ability was new.. she looked up her eyes meeting his in the mirror..his eyes were just plain dangerous..she could fall into them if she let herself..

she did not recognize her voice a moment when she spoke at first it was a tone she might use if they were lovers.." i.. think you should go back out.." she cleared her throat and repeated it in her normal tone her eyes going hard as she attempted to draw back but she made the mistake of turning to face him and put her hand on his chest..

she had ment to push him out of the dressing room but stood looking up at him instead.. this was not good.. for so many reasons but for some reason she couldnt seem to think at the moment..
 
He wasn't standing there gawking at Aria as she was undressing, Romstrahd stood there watching what is heart made his mind see. Was it daydreaming? Perhaps, wishful thinking, not really for when they stood and looked at each of there was feeling there from both.

When she told him to get out, he was about to turn away it before he could she place her hand upon his chest, it was like he was paralyzed, he didn't want to move away, in fact he wanted more of her touching him.

He looked into her eyes, losing himself in her beauty, it made him wish that he could read her thoughts, feel how she really felt about them, but time will tell, he just had to wait and allow her the time. He nodded to her in, dropping his daze to the floor "I shall be outside keeping an eye out." He slowly turned away and walked out of the dressing room. He looked around and spotted the gothic chick, his eyes followed her, his gaze traveled over her. He might not wanted her that way but something told him the she would be a good addition to the family.

He looked over to Aria when she come out of door, "I think we should get going." His tone cold...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Aria watched him leave the dressing room frowning at the door way and her own thoughts what was wrong with her part of her was happy he had left relieved even, but a small part of her had wanted him to stay.

She made her favorite gesture of habit when confused and unsure of running her hand through her short hair, and then quickly changed clothing not wanting to keep him waiting long the night was young yes but they had a ways to travel.

She stepped out of the dressing room and frowned at his cold tone meeting his gaze she did not back down or lower her eyes from him simply gave him the look his tone deserved then gave a slight bow before quickly going to pay for the items they had gotten.

" ready when you are sire, will you not lead the way ?" she asked. she was probably going to be in trouble for her flippancy once they were in a privet and safe location, but well.. she realized she was being a pain she closed her eyes a moment then opening them she said. " i apologize that was not necessary"

She did not understand why his tone had turned cold, but his behavior good, or bad was none of her concern he could do as he pleased. so long as he wasn't trying to kill her anymore. She had to remind herself to keep her distance that was all to guard his back, and be a friend yes, but tread carefully.

She waited for him to move then followed he knew where the cabin was he was taking them to she did not. Aria remained quiet and watchful the new clothing shed gotten for them both packed in a bag she had gotten along with the clothing was easily carried upon her back.

She was used to this but she wondered if Rom would miss his fancy home and cars. Well perhaps he would not have to go with out them long. For the most part she was quiet and said little simply being observant and watchful as they went.

If she was any judge it would take at least two nights for anyone sent after them by the Hunters or by Victoria to catch there trail in the city and pick it back up again. That gave them tonight.. and tomorrow night at least before they had to worrie about normal attacks, but if they were like Grafton and moved through shadows.. it could be much sooner depending on the vamps skills.

She lost her self in thoughts about Grafton and the things he had imparted, the answers to questions he had given that no others had bothered, and the questions he had raised. What had he meant when he had said she had not been turned.. she had been human before Rom... hadn't she..
 
He glare that came from Romstrahd showed more coldness than his moments ago tone of voice. He exhaled heavily almost in a form of a growl. He pulled his glare away from Aria, his body following suit of his turning away head. He slowly shot another glance toward the red-haired gothic chick, refrained from acting on his impulse to walk over and use his ability to charm her, instead, he continued to walk toward the door, his mind now drifting to a matter that just now surfaced.

He stopped at the door and slowly turned around toward Aria, “Maybe it would be best if you found another place here in town to stay. You wouldn’t want to be unavailable for Grafton to find you.” He turned without wait for a response. It he was tired and growing impatient, a trait that was released along with his higher powers. He tried to reason with himself that she had to have time, but again the releasing of the powers all at once was almost overbearing and pushed him to the emotional limits.

Upon walking out of the store, he turned and headed back toward the hotel where they stayed. He was going to get his vehicle, he didn’t care if anyone was there waiting for him, for now he would show them just whom they woke and tried to fuck with. It was time to bring death to those whom seek it.
 
Aria went with him tho she really wanted to throw something at his head. She took a deep breath instead letting it out slowly, " i promised i would stay with you, and give you a chance. I meant it... this is not easy for ether of us we both new that it would be difficult. However if you have truly changed your mind and are releasing me from my promise i will go."

She tried to keep her voice calm reasonable, and unemotional it was not easy because she understood the past, was beginning to forgive it, but would not forget she had managed to push it aside last rising and this because it had been necessary. Thanks to that she had started seeing him as a man rather than her tormentor which explained why she wanted him one moment and pushed him away the next..

She continued to follow in silence waiting for him to decide what he wanted as they neared the hotel they had stayed at. She thought it a bad idea to come back here, humans were all over the place police and so forth. One human pointed Rom out recognizing him from his intimidation of the guy in the hotel lobby when he had told Aria to run.

The officer came over to speak with them this time Aria let Rom do all the talking she had nothing to say at the moment anyway. Romstrahd was a force to be reconed with she could tell his aura had changed dramatically from when he had first come after her, maybe he was right that he could take care of himself, and because she had returned him to himself even just wanting to save him he no longer wanted or needed her.

Aria considered that she would probably slow him down and was in his way, what did he want with someone who knew so little even about herself other than how to run. What time did he have to teach her when he needed to focus on surviving himself.

Why he had brought Grafton's name into things she had no notion she had told him of the meeting as well as what had occurred because it was her nature to be honest and as she was trying to give him a chance she wanted no secrets between them. Well at least they did not hate each other and they each had one person who did not want to kill them.. he her and she him.

It was his choice the ball was in his court as they say. She looked at the ground tho she scanned the area for anything that might be a threat. She really did not like the thought of being alone again, but it was a familiar feeling.
 
Romstrahd turned his head slightly to the right and glanced over his shoulder at Aria for a moment before pulling his gaze from her with a slight shaking of his head. “Give me a chance to do what … exactly?” He asked quizzically. His angular face growing stern and cold when the Cop walks up to him and asks for his name.

“I’m Romstrahd VonZaravich.” Rom stated coldly to the officer. Rom’s fist balling up to form a fist at his sides, He wanted so much as to just toss this man to the side and continue with his task at hand. All he wanted was his car and to be left alone. He could feel the power burning inside of him forcing him to remember the days he wanted to forget. He wanted to forget all those people he killed in a fit of rage, and now that same dark magic was boiling inside of him once more. He squeezed his fist tighter, gritted his teeth to stop him from uttering the words that would kill this man.

“The officer witnessed this restricting activity that Rom was doing, the officer glares at Rom, “Is there something your wishing to say? Or perhaps do?” the cops hand moves to the holster, his fingers spreads over the pistol grip. “Why don’t you try and relax before you do something stupid.” The cops ego begins to feel threatened by Rom’s confrontational stance.

“Are you arresting me? If not get the hell out of my way.” Romstrahd’s voice turns bitter. His eyes flash red and turns purplish. Small static sparks of lightening jump around the closed fists. “I really suggest you just move on. Picking up someone and just using strong words, isn’t breaking any laws. So you have no reason to be standing in my way.” His voice more bitter.

“No, your free to go for now, Mr. VonZaravich.” The officer moves to the side and allows Rom to pass. “I suggest you keep your nose clean. We will be watching you.” The officer’s voice fully saturated with the Ego gene.

Rom only laughed at the officers threat. “Have a good day officer.” Rom spoke with a little less sarcasm. He was really beginning to regret every coming to this city. He was even getting a little tired of this laying low style, he just wanted to show everyone whom has been awoken, and show them the fear that they should be living with at this very moment.

He proceeded to walk down the underground parking garage toward his car.” You’re a free Kindred soul, You owe me nothing. If you wish to stay, then stay but stay out of my way. If you go, well may your life be prosperous.” He muttered while sliding into the car.
 
She set his things in the car, and stepped back letting him go. She had wanted to give him the chance to show her that she did not have to be afraid of him that she could be with him and be herself not be swallowed up like so many others and spat out.

However sense she had saved him he was changing she did not know if it was the power that was now surging through him that was changing him, but he was not the same as before. She had thought to stay with him but even he thought she would be in the way.

" i will perhaps see you in future.. i wish you luck as well but i would not drag you down." she had wanted to see if it was possible they could be more, but did she go with him now with the changes taking place in him and her being untrained she would only get them both killed.

He had her friendship and respect at least.. " i know one such as you.. may not ever have need of me.. but if you need me. you still have my number. "

She doubted she would see him again. She walked away with her own things the police officer asking her what she knew she gave them nothing and once out of the parking lot and away from human eyes she kept walking.

Well Aria what now she thought debating where to go to set up and attempt to protect herself rather than continue to run...

she froze her senses flaring as she felt the auras coming at her .. Damn.. This time there was no running, and they were coming in a group.. from different directions few hunted in packs..

humans did not give off this kind of energy so vamps of some sort.. This Victoria maybe coming after them again.. no she would have brought her men and Aria would have recognized her right away after encountering her before..

cannibals.. This was not going to go well..
 
Last edited:
It wasn’t long before the car pulled over to the side, in fact it was only a few hundred feet away from the parking garage. The occupant, dwelling deep within itself wondered if what he had just done was what he really wanted. Did he really want to push her away? Did he really push her away to keep her safe, or was it something else entirely? Was he afraid for her life, afraid of what he would do to her if he couldn’t control the emotions that come with great power? He just didn’t know and he didn’t want to be the one that would cause her death.

He fell back into the seat, his hands coming up and wiping over his face. He had to get all this emotions wrapped up and under control. This wasn’t the time to be weak and unsure of his footing. He had to know forsure did he love her a laugh broke over his lips, yes he loved her, but did this love for her put her life in jeopardy, yes but so did leaving her alone with her being untrained to use the dark magic that was building up inside of her. Why didn’t he tell her that she was a unique true blood. A cross between a daywalker and a nightwalker. Why didn’t he tell her that he loved her and wanted nothing more to run away with her, but running wasn’t going to work. They both were going to be hunted till they were deemed too powerful to be messed with or until they both were dead. Death was their only salvation from being hunted..

He looked over to the empty seat, he wanted her here with him, he didn’t want Grafton anywhere near her, for he will teach her to embrace the blackness of the dark magic, to dominate and reek havoc upon the world. Rom just wanted her at his side, to be his, he could train her to be neutral like he is, using both the light and dark side of the magic, a power that no one else has mastered but him.

It was time… He produced a mental image of Aria, then once he pictured her he attempted to enter into her mind. “Aria, I was wrong to send you away, I just fear for your life and well being. I will tell you all, please come and met me at the hotel, I have so much to tell you.” he ended the message with her and drove back down into the parking garage and waited for her…


Grafton, watched Aria from the shadows, his plan so far was working well enough for now, he still had to get Romstrahd into position but with what appeared as them splitting up might even work better. He had to tread lightly on this matter. He pushed all other matters to the back burner, for now it was to watch and see how she deals with the Cannibals.
 
Aria was injured she had managed to take out two of the five that had come after her but still had the other three to deal with. Cannibals were like mad ravenous dogs unleashed. Had they all reached her at once they would have had her.

However two of them had been closing faster than the others to give herself more time before the others arrived she had moved swiftly to meet them rather than wait for her fate. She heard Roms message in her head which had distracted her enough that she had been injured.

She could not answer back not because she didn't want to she did not know how or if she even had that ability could Rom as her master feel the danger to her.. no.. else he would have come to aid her not asked her to join him.

She had used her Aura ability's and flames to destroy the first two, but she could only use them so long before needing to build back up her energy.

The fight with the other three when they caught up had spilled over into a near by hardware store that had been closed for the evening, the only witness the owner or clerk who had been locking up was sadly no more.

Aria controlled her breathing and slowed what little heart beat she had to nothing so that she would not bleed out from the injuries she had sustained. There was not much time before they finished with the human and continued after her.

Looking around the store she didnt have time to smash the glass, grab a gun and load it.. she did however grab up an ax.

She felt them coming moving through the store now.. one up the furthest isle one coming round the corner to start up the isle she was in, another in the isle just over from her.

Just as the one coming up her isle spotted her and alerted the others she pushed the shelving over onto the one in the isle next to her to buy time. As the one rushed her the one on the furthest isle called out and started at her as well.

She brought the ax up the cannibal biting into the handle she dropped flipping it up over her head throwing it across the room the ax handle snapped. As the one went flying the other dropped down seemingly from above her she had the broken ax handle ready and impaled it through the heart.

A loud crash could be heard as the one she through landed, squealing before turning to dust as it was impaled on something she did not take the time to look was just grateful two were down..

She turned to face the last as it worked free of the shelves that had pinned it..
 
Last edited:
Grafton watches ed with a great feeling that Aria would be eventually be strong enough to bring down the monarch as long as he can keep Romstrahd from interfering. It has been long enough serving the present elders, it was time for new leadership.

His face grew hard when he noticed Victoria was leading the Cannibals. He tried to puzzle the pieces together but at the moment he was unsure what was going on. He moved back into the shadows. His intentions was to watch how she interacted with Aria.

The last cannibal stopped on a dime when the whistle the escaped over the ruby red lips of Victoria. "Well if it isn't the lovely Aria." Her tone of voice was on the seduction sideline. She slowly advanced, keeping her emerald eyes fixed upon Aria's hands. "So love, what are you doing running around all alone?" She smiled while advancing even closer.
 
Aria's eyes narrowed angerly at the sound of Victoria's voice the last of the cannibals in the ruins of the hardware store crumbling to ash. Sirens could be heard in the distance someone had ether called the cops or a silent alarm when they had broken in had alerted them.

Glowing purple eyes met Victoria's green ones as she advanced Aria noted that she kept a cautious eye on her hands, and with good reason Aria's hands were ablaze tho not blue flame in coloration not yet.

Aria blew a small strand of her short hair out of her eyes as she spoke never taking her gaze from the red head knowing better. " i believe i was alone when last we met as well.. as you can see i am quite capable of handling myself. What is it you want? weve not much time before more humans arrive."

Aria let her senses flare scanning the area for other auras she had thought she had caught the faint traces of another she had met but it had faded before she could get a good read. " id stop where you are if you don't mind. "

She was tired the battle taking a lot out of her but it did not show in her manor in the least as she waited to hear what the woman wanted from her. She needed to get to Romstrahd, but it did not appear that was going to happen anytime soon tonight.

Would he get annoyed with waiting and come for her.. or leave with out her again. She had no way of knowing, and was not about to go to him with Victoria on her heels.
 
Last edited:
bumped .... open should someone find interest and wish to join.. looking for good role player to help continue what was started any questions pls pm me.. ty..
 
Victoria smiled as she watched Aria blow a strand of hair out of her face, it was…. So sexy. “What I want? That is a question you don’t want to know.” She said somewhat disheartened. But what the elders want is you. They want me and someone else that I wont say, they want you to reach full potential. Why I can only speculate.” She looked around for a moment taking in the closeness of the sirens. “I’m leaving, just wanted you to know that I shall not be hunting Rom or you. I don’t know how long I can run from the elders but I grow tired of doing what they want all the time. It is time for me to do what I want. So with that said, I bid you farewell…” She looks at Aria with a lick of her lips “Damn your hot!” she turns and walks out of the carnage. “If you ever want to have some fun.. Look me up love.”

Grafton stood still watching, somewhat interested that Victoria has turned her back on the Elders, she could be a strong ally when it is time to move against the council. He refocused upon Aria a small tint of pride swells in him as she took care of he cannibals with a rather impressive maneuvers. Still there were formidable foes wanting this young one, and Romstrahd dead. They had to pull together if they wished to remain alive. For the elders will bring in someone else to take Victoria’s place and he knew whom what would be. Then there was the slayers with the executioner coming. She herself was a danger to Rom even if he had all of his powers back.

He moved back into the shadow and disappeared down the darkness of the street..
 
Aria listened in silence as Victoria spoke, she wanted to ask her a variance of questions but kept her mouth shut now was not the time. She needed to get out of here herself. " Victoria.... if you wish to speak again and your serious.. ill meet with you the more i know the better. "

She did not know if Victoria heard her or not the woman was gone and Aria needed to hurry and get to Rom if he was even still waiting for her. She hoped she could trust that Victoria meant what she said.

swiftly she exited the back of the building and using what little energy she had left she set the building a blaze to burn everything and leave no trace of evidence behind.

One last burst of energy got her with in 4 blocks of the hotel where she had to walk she was so tired that as she did so she would appear to any walking by that she was just a girl who had been out drinking a bit much.

The good thing was all the police that had been at the hotel before were now headed to the fire shed just left.

" Are you ok? " a couple coming out of the hotel asked. Aria looked at them then down at herself she must look like hell.. damn. " someone get some help shes going to pass out she looks really bad." Damn energy drain.. where was Rom. " i think she said Rom is there a Rom here? "

" No idea quick help her sit.." Aria tried to push away the helping hands.. gods they smelled so good..
 
Romstrahd waited, but after awhile he began to worry that maybe something was wrong and she couldn’t get back to the hotel. He looked down at his watch then back up to scan over the parking area. He looked into the rearview mirror watching the swirling red and blue lights. He tried to think of where she would go, surly she would not go back down to that pub’s basement. No, she wasn’t that foolish. He sighed he was getting to old for this shit. He chuckled to himself.

He waited for another half hour before deciding to go and look for her once again. He started his car and headed out of the garage. Upon getting to the top and the street he noticed a lot of people standing around a female that almost looked like Aria. Wouldn’t this be a first if it was her? He only rolled his eyes if that was the case. He slowly walked over, his eyes scanning over the horizon making sure this wasn’t some sort of a hunters ambushing trap.

Reaching the area, his brow arched for he would be damned, there was Aria, looking like a albino. The buzz of the was also focused upon how pale she was. He knew instantly what it was, once again she had to use her powers acting like the Queen of the damned and fighting everything that she came across. One day she will find her match and upon her dying death bed make a stupid statement that she knew better and should have changed her ways.

“I’m Rom, her personal Doctor, She has a vitamin D deficiency and being exposed to certain elements she goes into this comatose state.” He reached down and picked her up before someone figures out that he just gave them a bunch of bullshit. He walked rather quickly back down to the car, Cursing her for her ignorance. I will take you to that girl we seen in the shop, You will turn her and become her mistress.” He told her sternly.

The car cane to a stop as Rom’s searching eyes found her. She was sitting upon a Brownstone stairwell hanging with some friends. “There she is go feed”

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/39/5e/30/395e301e8dd2d07be56db472c4693a68.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Aria felt him and saw his Aura before he came with in actual visual range he radiated annoyance a bit of surprise and anger. She guessed she did not blame him but what was she supposed to do lead them back to him, let them kill her.. like hell..

The words he spoke to the crowed barely registered as she licked her lips she felt her eyes starting to change so closed them as he lifted her into his arms so that the humans would not see. So annoying but they smelled soooo soo good.

She heard the car door shut and opened her eyes again she did no remember his actually putting her in the car.. a frown touched her lips and she looked a bit annoyed herself when he told her where he was taking her.

Had she been able to argue she might have. Aria had never turned anyone those she had attempted to he had killed before she had the chance to see if she had succeeded or not, she was not entirly sure she could do so.

"Feed yes.. turn ?" her voice was a bit slurred and she found it bothersome and attempted to sit up better in the seat. He pulled to a stop and ordered her out the girl was lovely slender and at the moment to Aria.. sustenance.

She got out of the vehicle thinking she was far to hungry to control herself enough to change someone she would be lucky if she could keep from killing her. She glanced back at Rom then at the target her brain functioning well enough that she got an idea.

Walking up to the girl and her friends she did not allow them time to worrie over her appearance or anything else just used the hypnotism in her voice to draw not just the girl but all of them with her into the dwelling.

Aria drained and killed the girls friends then drained the female Rom wanted so much... she hesitated she could not do it. she could not turn the girl.. she lay her down and ran back out of the house glaring at Rom she walked up to his car and slammed her fist on the hood leaving a large dent in it " you want her.. you turn her.." she turned and ran.

Holding the girl in her arms like that reminded her too much of her own history and she just could not do it.
 
Last edited:
A brow arched over Rom’s orb when she came out of the brownstone building without her charge, but when she assaulted his car and yelled at him that if he wanted her he had to turn her before she turned away and ran down the street. He watched her ran down the street and vowed not to chase her this time for she has chosen her path. His intentions she didn’t even see or was even willing to talk to him about it. She has changed and it’s a change he doesn’t care for.

He looked over at the building for a few moments then just shook his head as the idea of building an intelligence network to stop the growing hunter threat seem to just fall apart. He sighed heavily as he watched her turn a corner . Slowly he reached down and put the car into drive. He decided since this was a city now infested with the elders and the hunters it was time to move and slowly rebuild his empire. He just kept driving toward the horizon.
 
Back
Top