Confessed My Fantasies To My Wife 2

Wow Missing out! I used to read the old thread. I remembered that you had said that dressing made you feel awkward. Now things have really evolved. You let Pandora out of her box and I guess your making it work.

I agree that Tom shouldn't have a say in the BBC thing. But hay. you lost that right to be the only person that needs to validate your wife's approval when you gave Tom a share of your wife I guess.

Problem is that your wife just can't be a total slut. It is not her nature.

I saw a few shots of you dressed. you look really good. You should consider implants.
 
I don't know. You ought to encourage your wife to sleep with him without any knowledge of the cuck thing. Let them sleep together a few times (they already may have) and then when he is addicted to your wife's white pussy or asks fdor it some more then she lets him know that there are strings attached. Maybe tell him during the sex to see how he responds. Why lay it all on the line and scare him off from day 1? Ease him into it.
 
I don't have much to add other than to say I'm really enjoying your thread. I appreciate your honesty and willingness to talk about both the positive and negative aspects of your adventures with your wife.

It seems very apparent that you have a very loving relationship with your wife. I think it's fantastic.

I look forward to reading about more of your adventure and hope you continue to share.
 
What/How should Leigh and I do in approaching Winston?

I think she would needs to be upfront with him, if not as you said he will think it is a thing for just him and her and then things can go down hill from there as they co-workers.
 
All I can say is, go for it gurl! You seem to have a good handle on everything. My opinion on the Leigh/Winston thing is for her to let him know up front that what the situation is. That way, if things go bad, all she has to worry about is being "outed" at work about her personal life. Which is bad enough.
 
Work affairs happen all the time. BUT, they can get very tricky. Trust me, someone in the office will figure it out...
 
Ron is a lucky man, you rock Leigh.

Thank You!!:heart:
I just opened my own account and already getting a lot of welcome pm's.
I'm at work at an office where I'm on my lunch. Can't really be on here right now.
Thought maybe cucky would be on here............

L:rose:
 
Great Progress

I love it when a plan comes together. Can't wait to hear all about your fist BBC. (Is it the first?)

Mrs. Wet and I started this way as well.....


Mr
 
Thank You!!:heart:
I just opened my own account and already getting a lot of welcome pm's.
I'm at work at an office where I'm on my lunch. Can't really be on here right now.
Thought maybe cucky would be on here............

L:rose:

welcum to LIT
 
Back
Top