StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooooh baby! I do like how those purples undress!

I would say that you are VERY HOT AND STEAMY!!! WOW you are a very beautiful lady with amazing nipples!!! Thank you for posting on my thread. You are one sweet and sexy woman!!

Thank you Charmer :kiss: :kiss:

gulp. you are deliciously naughty. thank you

Holy upskirt, Batman!!!!.....love it.......

Thank you.....its fun getting naughty outdoors :devil:

wish I was your neighbor and could visit you on the deck

coffee is on... :devil:

Ooooooooh baby! I do like how those purples undress!

:) :kiss:

Just an outstanding set of pictures. Love it and your panties are very sexy too;)

Darn girl, did I had a lot of catching up to do :eek:
But loved every second of it :D:devil:, mmmmm kind of need me time....wane join me.
LOVED EVERY SINGLE PIC, your so HOTTTTTTT, sweet and sexy.
Have a great naughty Friday and try to stay cool, its hot .....but so not complaining after the cold long winter.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Darn girl, did I had a lot of catching up to do :eek:
But loved every second of it :D:devil:, mmmmm kind of need me time....wane join me.
LOVED EVERY SINGLE PIC, your so HOTTTTTTT, sweet and sexy.
Have a great naughty Friday and try to stay cool, its hot .....but so not complaining after the cold long winter.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

you two should take a nice cool shower together...

or a nice pool plunge...

PICS, OF COURSE!!!

Sun and warmth is always good to strip down to the bare essentials! And you've certainly rocked that look!

I love the outdoor pics! And the heel thong pics are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

:p :p :p :devil:

Sun and warmth is always good to strip down to the bare essentials! And you've certainly rocked that look!

Thanks! It was quite naughty and exhilirating! I think I will explore this some more over the next few warm months :)

Shame I'm not closer to NY.

Very beautiful though.

Maybe we can see you in your swimwear as it's going to be hot and steamy... :devil:

Hopefully soon I will get time enough to put a swim suit on :devil: Been so busy, Maybe this Sunday I will find a couple hours to bask :)

I love the outdoor pics! And the heel thong pics are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

thank You, for the nice feedback :kiss: :kiss:

Hot hot hot hot!

This one http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1214146&d=1370014705 is scolding...

Oww! just burnt something!

:devil:

You are breathtaking ma'am!

great day indeed

and love the build

and you represent NY

outstandingly

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

Purple looks good on...and off you ;)

Thank you all for your nice comments! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I took 3 more pics in the garden with that dress that I will post on Sunday :) I have a few more of the pink panties and heels series to finish up tomorrow :devil:

Yes please post them pretty lady...any panty pics need to be posted ASAP ;)

ok....ok... :)

just for you Fupa....because .....just because I feel like being a little extra naughty tonight :devil: :kiss:

Attachments

• peekaboo.jpg
    peekaboo.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 830
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back