sxykitten

Zaxser

Virgin
I'm not exactly sure If this is the right place to put this, but whatever happened to her? I mean. I'm glad spacer_X is here and all, but I miss her great audio files. Thanks in advance.

me too!
has she disappeared? sxykitten was the best audio author on literotica, please come back kitten, we miss you!!

Well,
We all mourn kitten's return to the real world...
But there's a new "sheriff" in town...and she is SOOOO HOT...Her voice is like a blowjob for the ears....

(And She's Mine...) :nana:

Asian Princess

She had the best audio stories I've heard. I had two on my mp3 player for a while and today when I was looking for more I found they had all disappeared. If anyone knows other sites that host her material I would love to find out :)

Cheers!

She was, without a doubt, the finest audio queen on here. There is absolutely no comparison. I wish she would come back!

unfortunately sxykitten had completely dissappeared again but this time she deleted her account AND gotten rid of all of her content. she even deleted her tumbler page and all of her content on there too. also it seems anyone who has paid recently to have a custom audio from her is out of luck because there is now no way of ever reaching her..... i guess that money out my wallet that's not coming back lol...... lesson learned i guess

Back