Male co-author wanted...

SensuallyHis

Virgin
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Posts
1
I am looking for someone interested in doing a story series as co-authors for male and female main characters. This is not a booty call so don't respond unless you are interested in actually writing a story together. ;-)

Thank you,
SensuallyHis
 
I would be very much interested in writing a story with you. Any specific ideas in mind yet or are you still brainstorming. Send me a pm and we can bounce ideas back and forth and learn a bit more about one another.
 
Story

I would love to try my hand at this. I am new to it, but have a pretty good imagination and want to improve my writing style. Let me know your thoughts..... Lee
 
Interested!

I'd love to work with an author but I do have to know about the Category of the story.

I've got a few restrictions for myself, y'know.
 
I am looking for someone interested in doing a story series as co-authors for male and female main characters. This is not a booty call so don't respond unless you are interested in actually writing a story together. ;-)

Thank you,
SensuallyHis

You need to turn PMs on if you want more replies.
 
Not to mention dick pics. ;)

"I mean, if we're going to be writing a story together," said half the guys on Lit.


Absolutely. It's surely the Lit equivalent of asking her father for permission, or putting the notice in the Morning Post.
 
I am a decently established author on this site.

I write under the pen name Noble_Truth, take a look at my writing style to see if we would be a good fit.

If you haven't already found someone, PM me with your story pitch, and I will see if I am interested.

Cheers,
NT
 
I am looking for someone interested in doing a story series as co-authors for male and female main characters. This is not a booty call so don't respond unless you are interested in actually writing a story together. ;-)

Thank you,
SensuallyHis

Not only would I enjoy being a co-author on a story, I have had some experience with this. It was one of the most enjoyable times I've ever had writing stories.

PM me if you want to chat more about this.
 
That's really vague. I might be interested because I'm trying to get the creative juices flowing. If you want to get an idea how I write/what I'm interested in, my stories on the site are linked in the sig. Apparently the little red "H" is good? But yeah, same deal. PM me if you want to talk about it or whatever.
 
Nice post and run from the OP.

If you want me to spend my time writing something with you, at least buy me dinner first.
 
Back
Top