Karma - closed to ThePhoenixMan

Maria was shocked by Hugh's statement. But the again, she was even more shocked by her own reactions to the two men in her room.

Her body's needs were taking over her own actions and reactions to situations.

"I....I, umm, I'll just go and get dressed." she stammered, not sure what to make of the comment Hugh had made about her body.

As she glanced over to her bed, she was graced with a look at Hugh's back. She could see the muscles contracting and relaxing against his shirt as he worked. She wondered what it would be like to have those arms wrapped around her and those hands...those hands looked like they could play her body like a finely tuned guitar.

Well, maybe it was time to take matters into her own hands. So, maybe it was time for her to fufill her wants and her needs for a change. With a some what clear plan in mind, Maria began to execute what she hoped was a very tempting offer.

Turning, she let the towel fall to the floor, leaving her naked and exposed to the men. With her back to them, she walked over to the closet, grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to get dressed, leaving the door wide open.

We will just see what Hugh thinks now, she thought as she began to step into her undergarments and began to get the rest of her clothes on.
 
Hugh & Kevin

Hugh didn't need to turn around and see that Maria had taken his suggestion. the look in Kevin's eyes were priceless. The look of shock and awe were painted very visibly as his jaw hung open, tongue nearly rolling out onto the floor. It was only when Maria had walked by him, with her clothes in hand, that Hugh glanced sideways to enjoy the view of her naked ass, tight and firm, a lovely fresh tattoo in a discreet location.

Her brazen move had not really fazed Hugh, who had been forewarned, but really had an effect on Kevin. The two men locked eyes, and Hugh smiled, giving an assentive nod of his head, encouraging the football stud to act on his impulses. Words, again, were not needed, the mens' minds on similar paths.

Kevin trailed slowly and cautiously following Maria towards the bathroom. As Maria stood in her bathroom, the door, completely open to their hungry eyes, Kevin stood in the doorway, admiring the smooth roundness of the woman's ass as she presented it to him, bending over to step into her underwear, wriggling her hips in a seductive dance as she slowly brought the material up her shapely legs and over her flaring hips, making sure to tuck the thin strip snugly between the globes of her ass.

Kevin had managed to slip into the bathroom unnoticed, Maria apparently too engrossed in her performance aimed towards Hugh. It wasn't until she had straightened upright, seeing her reflection in the mirror, that she realized Kevin was standing directly behind her. His eyes captured hers in the reflection, a lustful flame dancing wildly within his blue eyes. Maria had nearly jumped out of her skin when Kevin placed his hands on her hips, the thin waistband of her barely nothing g-string beneath his palms.

His soft smile belied his nervousness as he pressed his groin lightly to her ass, the soft pillows cushioning his hardening shaft. His voice was barely audible, a soft whisper to her ear.

"Is there anything in particular we could help you with?"

By this point, Hugh had moved toward the doorway of the small bathroom. Leaning against the jamb, he smiled ever so politely, watching as Kevin hinted at something other than cleaning, turning Maria just enough so that she could sense Hugh's presence out of the corner of her eye ...
 
"Is there anything in particular we could help you with?"


Maria nearly jumped out of her skin as she stood and noticed how close Kevin was to her. It wasn't exactly who she was expecting to be there, but the feel of this young studs hard body against hers was quite enjoyable.

She couldn't believe what she was doing or how brazen she was being. All she knew was that she was horny and wanted release. She wanted the release that fufilling a fantasy could produce.

As she nuzzled her ass deeper against the hard cock, she slowly bent her knees, grinding her ass against him even harder as her nails raked down his thighs through his khakis.

She could tell that Hugh had made his way to the doorway and decided to give him a little show.

Turning to face Kevin now, she slowly sank to her knees, her hands trailing down his chest to the waistband of his pants. Gripping the button, she pulled it open and lowered them to the floor, grateful that the boxers he wore came with them.

Kevin was about average in size and she knew she could take him easily into her mouth.

Acting as if Hugh was not there, Maria glanced up at Kevin, licking the head of his cock as she did.

"Yes....yes, I do believe there is something you can help me with. she purred as she took the length of him into her mouth, burying his cock deep in her mouth as her hands cupped his sack.
 
Hugh

Hugh watched, a large smile growing on his face as he realized that Jordan's detailed description of Maria's sexuality was right on target. She was a desperate sexual creature, hungry for sexual satisfaction. The blatant display of raw sexuality before him was indeed having a pleasurable effect. His own cock was swelling with excitement as he continued leaning against the door jamb.

As Maria licked and laved Kevin's length, bathing it in her saliva, bobbing her head, hungrily swallowing, Hugh began to realize that Maria was not only doing this for Kevin, but that she was also performing for him! He caught the way her eyes would shift to the corners, ensuring that Hugh was near. Hugh never tried to hide, instead, making it quite obvious that he was there enjoying the show.

Hugh recalled the events of the prior day, and how Maria seemed to melt when sandwiched between Jordan and himself. It made perfect sense to him now as he watched Kevin thrust his hips towards Maria's face. Kevin's hands wandered to her head, trying to guide her efforts.

Hugh would join the duo, but only when the time was right. He was more than happy to help the needy client with some special service. His mind began to consider some of the secretive details he and Jordan had discussed, plans becoming much clearer as he continued to watch.

His cock was straining more forcibly within his trousers now, so Hugh adjusted his length to a more comfortable position, rubbing his swollen member blazenly so that when Maria peeked out the corner of her eye, she could see him doing so.

Whether Maria was an experienced cock sucker, or Kevin was an inexperienced lover, it was quickly apparent that he was not one who would last much longer under Maria's manipulations. His eyes were rolling, his hips bucking more insistently, his breathing more rapid, his moans and grunts louder ...
 
She wanted it! She wanted his cock either in her hand or in her mouth. She was losing control and fast.

Maria was getting to a point that she wanted it all. This young stud in front of her was tasting good, but she knew he wouldn't fufill her. She needed and wanted the man that was watching.


She continued to suckle on the cock thgat was in front of her, and watched as Hugh adjusted himself for her pleasure. Oh, yeah! She could have him if she wanted. All it would take was a little manipultation frome her.


Slowly, she ran her hand down her body, peeling her shorts off, sliding her fingers along the slit of her pussy as she took that cock all the way into her mouth.

Her eyes never left Hugh, daring him to do what he wanted...
 
Maria's actions weren't missed by either Hugh, or Kevin. However, Kevin thought that Maria's actions were primarily for his benefit. It took a great deal of willpower to resist the loving, suckling Maria was giving to his shaft; but Kevin surmised that since she had stripped out of her panties and was fingering her slit quite vigorously, that she was in desperate need of action there.

Hugh watched with a growing smile on his face as Kevin took Maria's cues, and took charge. He pulled his spit-covered skewer from her slick lips and turned her in the small, confined space. Keeping her on all fours, Kevin knelt behind her upturned ass, and fisting his cock, ran the ballooned mushroom tip along her flowered opening. Kevin drew in a deep breath and thrust his tool deep into Maria with one haughty surge, sinking about half of his tool on the first thrust.

Hugh's vantage had improved now that Kevin had repositioned Maria. Their eyes had met, and Hugh could see the glassy lust that had consumed Maria's lithe body. Kevin's thrusts caused her to lurch forward and rock back to meet his glorious advances. Her full breasts dangled and swayed deliciously, elongated nipples barely brushing against the tiled floor. Her mouth hung open, drawing in gasps of air, letting out a chorus of moans and grunts with each push, co-mingled with an underlying current of mews and purrs of satisfaction with each pull, promising another thrust.

Hugh was sure Maria wanted to say something, her eyes now pleading with his in between episodes where it seemed they'd roll back into their sockets. He could easily fish out his cock at this point. Surely, if he'd stick it in her mouth, she'd engulf it in a frenzy of lust and suck him dry. He had no doubt. Yet, he, with Jordan's guidance, knew there was so much more in store for this unbridled vixen. There was so much untapped energy that needed to be excavated, and harnessed.

So, rather than give in to temptation, Hugh remained in his position, standing in the doorway, blatantly rubbing his crotch, the bulge clearly visible to Maria and her drooling mouth. His hidden knowledge made his comment even so much more appropriate.

"You like this don't you? It turns you on, doesn't it? You're a natural! A performer who thrives on being the center of attention. Lawyers ... they're all the same; performing for an audience. Go ahead Maria ... perform!"
 
Last edited:
Maria was fully enjoying the cock that was slowly pushing its way in and out of her aching body. Every once in awhile, she would look up at Hugh, silently pleading for him to join them. She wanted to see and feel just how big the bulge in his pants really was.

She wasn't sure just how far she would go with two men's attention focused on her, but with everything she had been viewing lately, she wanted to try. She wanted to know whether she could pleasure both men.

Her body began to move in time with Kevin's thrusts, causing him to sink deeper and deeper into her body.



Hugh's words penetrated her mind. Slowly, she let her body fall closer to the floor as she began to crawl towards him, thinking this was what he wanted.
With a slight movement of his hand, Hugh signaled to Kevin to keep her just where she was, impaled on his cock.


As Kevin's hand tightened on her hips, Maria was forced to stay where she was. Then, the idea hit her.

Starightening her legs out, she made Kevin follow her down to the floor, almost laying on top of her. In one quick move, she turned her body so that she was now laying on her back with one leg over Kevin's shoulder.

"That's it , Kevin! Bury that cock in me. Fuck me hard and make me cum!"

Maria began thrusting her own hips against his groin, causing him to bury his entire cock deep him her. With her own hands, she began playing with her tits, pinching and twisting the nipples even harder. Looking back behind her, she smiled as she noticed the Hugh was having to readjust himself again. She hoped it wouldn't be too long before he let her have him. She began to wonder if it was her that was causing his arousal or if it was just watching the young stud fuck her.

The moans coming from Kevin signaled to her that he wasn't going to last much longer. She could feel the pulsing in his cock, signalling that he was close to exploding in her. Maria tighted the inner muscles of her pussy arounding his cock, milking it from within.

Sliding her hand to her clit, she began to rub and tease it, causing her to cum just as Kevin did. Their mutal screams and moans of pleasure seemed to echo through out the room.

With his hands gripped tightly against her hips holding her to his now wilting cock, she could feel his cum slowly begining to leave her body. She allowed herself to relax against the cool floor, and tried to steady her breathing. She closed her eyes, wondering if Hugh would now take his turn with her, or what would happen next.
 
There was no doubt in Hugh's mind that Maria was caught up in the blinding lust of the moment. Her tempestuous outburst clearly showed her level of arousal. the manner in which she took control of the situation showed Hugh that his assumptions about Maria were right on target.

She was performing for him, putting on a show, trying to seduce him into joining her serendipitous encounter. Kevin was fucking her with the vigor and enthusiasm only a young stud athlete could possess. He slammed his hips violently against Maria, the audible slap of flesh filling the bathroom. It was also evident that Kevin could not endure the sweet sensations any longer, the sweat beads forming on his flesh. His explosion was met and matched with Maria's own orgasm, her body rippling with pleasure as the two slumped to the floor.

What had surprised Hugh, and apparently surprised Maria also, was that Kevin was not done! Despite just having just filled Maria with his sporty seed, Kevin continued gliding his tool in and out of her creme-filled pastry. His impressive hammer was slowly returning to its initial state of rigidity. His hips rocked in a steady rhythm that quickly brought Maria to a simmering boil.

Hugh, however, was more amused with Kevin's demeanor. Kevin had apparently found his sense of confidence, and his quarterback leadership qualities surfaced. Hearing Hugh talk to Maria in such a manner as he did, Kevin knew he'd be able to do the same.

"Yeah! You know you love it! Now I can go all night. That's it, now it's your turn to fuck me back!"

With his new found sense of power, Kevin manhandled Maria and flipped her back around so that he could fuck her doggy style again. His cock slipped back into her flowing furrow with absolute ease. Within seconds he had Maria rocking back and forth over his pole, the excess fluids spilling from their juncture, trailing down her inner thighs.

"Such a nice ass ..." Kevin's hands gripped handfuls of her backside, crudely pulling them apart as he viewed his cock disappearing just beneath the puckered rosebud of her anus. His thumbs crept closer to her backdoor with each piston of his cock into her insides.

Maria was again lost in her lust, mouth agape as her eyes glassed over, drawing in deep, ragged breaths of air in between her own rocking motions back onto Kevin's fuck-stick.

"C'mon! You know you want it! You've been staring at his cock the whole time! Go ahead! Take his cock out and suck it! It's what you want; two cocks at once!"

Hugh could not conceal his smile. Kevin had read Maria like a book. Not only had he put Maria back on her hands and knees, but with each thrust, he had inched her closer and closer to where Hugh stood in the doorway. She was close enough that she could practically open his zipper with her teeth ...
 
Maria didn't have much time to recover before Kevin was pounding into her again. His cock sliding easily in and out of her body as his hands spread and gripped her ass.

But, it was the site of Hugh standing in the doorway that was really turning her on. With each thrust, Kevin brought her closer and closer to that ever growing cock in Hugh's pants. Yeah, Kevin was right, she wanted it. She wanted to experience a cock in her mouth as one fucked her.

She inched her body forward with the help of Kevin's thrusts and with her hands on Hugh's lower legs, she slowly raised her body up so that her mouth was level with the crotch of his jeans. She hesitated for just a momment to see if Hugh would back away from her, but he just leaned himself against the door jam, waiting for her next move.

That was all the encouragement she needed. Wanting his cock as bad as she did, she raised her hands to the zipper of his pants and undid them as fast as she could, freeing the monster inside.

"That's it! Suck his cock while I fuck you! You know that's what you want!" she heard Kevin's words ringing in her ears. He leaned her body back just slightly so that Hugh's cock was in her face as he began to play with her clit as he slide in and out of her. She opened her mouth to moan in the pleasure she was experiencing, but instead, took Hugh's cock deep in her mouth, feeling it slide easily into her mouth and throat.

Giving herself just a momment to adjust to thge feel of him in her mouth, Maria began to slowly slide the cock in and out of her mouth, using his legs for stability. Each thrust Kevin made would bring Hugh deep in her mouth. They began to match each others rythmn perfectly.

This was what she had wanted. This was what she had dreamed of. She loved being the center of attention. But, what made her go over the edge, was the feel of Kevin's hands at her hips guiding her and Hugh's hand in her hair, pushing himself even deeper into her mouth.

Glancing up at Hugh, she could see he was enjoying this as much as she was. She could tell he was liking the way she was sucking him, twirling her tounge on the slit of his cock, tasting the precum that was spilling out of him.
 
Hugh was not one to turn down an opportunity when it presented itself. Knowing Maria's predisposition to sex, and her wanton hunger for it, as Jordan had informed him, Hugh allowed Maria to do just as Kevin urged her to do. He was actually quite relieved when she managed to free his straining cock, quickly enveloping within her hot, suckling mouth. But that wasn't enough for Hugh. He had to see the look in her eyes, that lust-crazed, wild-eyed look that begged for sex and pleaded to be used as his toy.

With his hands in her hair, Hugh was able to command her gaze, his cock plowing past her pursed lips, her eyes locked on his. It gave Hugh a sense of power, control over the very being as she lost herself to the fucking she was receiving from the football stud.

Hugh took advantage of every opportunity given to him, shoving his saber deeper into her mouth every time she grunted and groaned, rocking forward from Kevin's mighty thrusts. Maria's cries were muffled, saliva drooling from the corners of her mouth as she struggled to breathe in between skewering stabs from the steel shafts. It wasn't long till her eyes began rolling back in their sockets, her lids fluttering wildly as the spasms overtook her body. Violent convulsions ensued as Maria succumbed to the first of several streaming orgasms.

The more Kevin fucked her, the easier it was for Hugh to fuck her face. However, unlike Kevin, Hugh didn't have the luxury of an earlier orgasm to delay his release. It was Maria's enthusiasm, and the spasms of her throat muscles milking his cock that caused Hugh to eventually lose his willpower. His eruption was so intense, that Maria couldn't handle it all, the copious amount filling her throat and mouth even with Hugh's cock still wildly pumping in and out. The frothy liquid oozed from the juncture of her lips around the thick member, pooling on the tiled bathroom floor beneath her.

Despite his release, Hugh never stopped fucking her face, keeping Maria skewered on the two poles as Kevin continued plowing into her from behind. Maria kept him hard, still hungrily sucking the spent cock clean as she spilled through several more orgasms from Kevin's relentless attack.

By the time Kevin spilled his insides the for the second time, Maria was nothing more than a sopping wet rag doll. She fell limp to the floor, cuddled into a fetal position when the men finally pulled out of her. Kevin cleaned himself with a nearby towel before stepping over the naked woman.

The two men dressed quickly, leaving Maria, after helping her move to her bed. Once in the car, and heading out, Hugh called Jordan, and informed him that "things were progressing just as had been expected."

Jordan knew exactly what the coded message meant. While he wished he had been there to see it, or even participate, Jordan knew the time would eventually come when he would ... He made his way back to the laptop, wondering if Maria was going to check her email messages?
 
Maria slumped to the cool floor of her bathroom as she experienced one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. She couldn't move, she was like a big blob of jello. Every muscle relaxed and saited.


She purred in pleasure as she felt her body being picked up and placed on the cool sheets of her bed. She knew it was Hugh that had placed her there and mumbled a quick thank you as he placed a chaste kiss to her forehead, telling her he would be back during the week.

She heard both men leave, as she laid across the bed. She knew she needed to get some work done and began to fire up her laptop.

As she waited, she went to the kitchen to grab a cool drink and headed back to the bedroom. She couldn't even think of putting on clothes. Just the thought of them against her skin right now made her cringe. She felt as if she was on fire.

She jumped in the shower just long enough to rinse herself off and to cool just a bit.

Making her way over to the bed, wrapped in nothing but a towel, she began to do a little more research on her clients. She was having a hard time concentrating on her task. Her mind kept wondering back to what had just happened in her bathroom, causing heat to pool between her legs and all over her body.

With a few taps of the keys, she began to pull everything she could on Hugh and the young stud that was with him. She wanted to learn more about both of them.

Soon, she felt the fatigue take over her body. Setting the computer aside, she decieded she would take just a little nap. She just needed a few hours to rejuvenate her body
 
Hours later, Maria awoke for a rather long nap. The sum was starting to set and she realized that she had sleptcthe day away. Slept it away with dreams of sex, sex with men and women she didn't even know. Yet, always, always somewhere near her was Jordan. He coaxed her and guided her every step of the way.

Shaking off the effects of sleep, Maria dressed, grabbed her laptop and headed downstairs and outside to enjoy the evening air. She grabbed a plate of cheese and crackers along with a bottle of wine as she sat down to do what she should have earlier.

She noticed that she actually had two emails in her new account. One was from Forrester, asking when she would be back atcthe club and when he could see her again. Everything was falling into place.

But the next email shock her a bit. It was a detailed account of her evening and her encounter with Forrester, including pictures.
At first she was angry. Who the hell was this person? He had no idea who she was or even who she was married to...... She ws about to fire off an email when the strangest thing happened. There on the screen was an instant message invite from this stranger.

She accepted the invite and quickly fired off a message.


"who the hell do you think you are?"
 
Jordan had been checking his laptop all day. He knew Maria wasn't the type to go all day without getting on her computer, yet it appeared she hadn't been on all day long. He began to worry that maybe his spyware program wasn't working. He had busied himself in the middle of the day, only to come back to his computer to find out that he had missed her time on there earlier.

Jordan excitedly scanned her logs, and curiously wondered why she was now running searches on Hugh Devlin, and someone named Kevin, that he didn't know. Apparently her searches were short-lived because there had been no activity since then. Rather than miss her next time online, Jordan set an audible alarm that would alert him when Maria's account became active again.

Jordan was in the kitchen when he heard the beep, signaling Maria's presence online. He shadowed her, noting how she logged onto her private email account and accessed the two emails awaiting her. She opened the most recent one first, and Jordan read it, as Maria was reading it. Apparently her charms on Mr. Forrester had worked, because he had sent a flirtatious message, hinting that they should meet again.

Jordan's smile grew wide, knowing that Maria was getting herself in quite deep. Jordan would have to work even harder to keep his reins on Maria, while allowing her the freedom she needed, falling under his manipulative control, without even knowing it.

He could only imagine her sense of confidence and pride, reading Mr. Forrester's email, and the way it'd change when she opened the blackmail email, as she was doing now. Jordan knew Maria would be running through a myriad of emotions, so he quickly logged onto his 'watchingyou' account and sent Maria an invitation to join him in chat.

It was too easy. Maria's hysterics and anger burst forth on the screen immediately, in the public forum.

watchingyou: It's best you remain calm, if you'd like we can go private.

Jordan sent her a private invitation which Maria undoubtedly had to accept.

watchingyou: Welcome to my world!
watchingyou: I suggest that from this point forward you treat me with a little more respect.
watchingyou: Unless you want these pictures in the hands of your hard working husband, I think you should listen closely to what I have to say
watchingyou: Your dirty little secret is safe with me, s long s we hve an understanding
watchingyou: Do we have an understanding?

Jordan waited patiently, letting Maria simmer while he drew her deeper into the complex web.
 
Maria followed the quick invite, ready to give this person a piece of her mind. As soon as she logged into the private chat, she was determined to let whoever was at the other end have it.


watchingyou: Welcome to my world!
watchingyou: I suggest that from this point forward you treat me with a little more respect.
watchingyou: Unless you want these pictures in the hands of your hard working husband, I think you should listen closely to what I have to say
watchingyou: Your dirty little secret is safe with me, as long as we have an understanding
watchingyou: Do we have an understanding?


"You son of a bitch!" she screamed at the computer screen. Running her fingers through her hair, she tried to calm herself a little before typing back a response. Again, questions began to run through her mind.

She talked as she typed, as if the person was in the room with her.

"I don't know who you are or what you think you know. But I have no secrets as you so politely put it. For all you know, that is my husband you took pictures of. For all you know, I may have an open marriage where he doesn't care what I do? This sounds to me like you are trying to get blood out of a turnip. No, I don't think we have an understanding, because I have no idea what you are talking about."

Sitting up right on the lounge chair, Maria crossed her legs and did some deep breathing as she tried to calm herself. She was determined that she would get to the bottom of this escapade.
 
Jordan sat upright in his seat as Maria responded to his attack. She sure was feisty, he thought to himself as the smile brimmed across his face.

His fingers were just as quick to hit the keyboard, ensuring that Maria would not get the upper hand, but rather, honestly believe that the mysterious person held the winning poker hand.

watchingyou: Your husband?
watchingyou: No, I don't think that's Mike.
watchingyou: I don't believe Mike is due back from his business trip until tomorrow.
watchingyou: I don't think Mike would take too kindly to the notion of his lovely wife enjoying liberties with men, while he is gone on business.
watchingyou: An open marriage?
watchingyou: Mike would never let his wife be with another man!
watchingyou: Stop kidding yourself! Stop lying!
watchingyou: Blood from a turnip?
watchingyou: No. It's not blood that I want, but I am sure there *IS* something you could provide ...

Maria had set her own trap, been caught in the snare, and now Jordan was there to feast upon the helpless prey. He drew in a large breath, holding it as he hit the enter key for the last time, waiting for Maria to respond, imagining her state of mind as she began to process his words.
 
Maria stared at the computer as the words began to fly across. What she really wanted to do was exit the chat room and turn off the computer. It took every bit of control she had not to.
It seemed that whoever was on the other end knew way more than she thought they did. She had to try and play it off some way, maybe try and convince whoever was on the other end that they had the wrong person.

an idea began to take shape as she sat there. Taking a sip of her wine, she began to type back her response to the unknown 'watchingyou'.

redrose: What do you want? I am not who you think I am
redrose: I still don't know what you are talking about
redrose: My husband's name is not Mike
redrose: and he is not on some business trip as you put it.
redrose: You must have me confused with another person

She hoped that she was convincing and that her new found fear would not come across in her words. As she sat there, she wondered what Jordan would do in this situation, how would he handle this. She laughed a little as she took a hard look at it.
"First, he would never find himself trapped like this." she said more to herself than to the thin air. Her habit of talking out loud was getting worse. She would really have to watch that from now on. "I have to try and find out who this guy is? Maybe, maybe I can call Paul in the morning and see if he can trace who this guy is?"

Then, the screen lite up again as watchingyou began to type back a response.
 
Jordan

Jordan was growing increasingly frustrated, Maria's determination and will was much stronger than he had anticipated, given the nature of the pictures. However, he did sense a bit of nervousness in her attempts to cover her tracks. He was growing tired of the charade and desperately wanted to teach Maria a lesson in business ethics.

His smile turned into an evil little snicker as he began typing away, imagining Maria's response as she read his rebuttal.

watchingyou: I know perfectly well who you are ...
watchingyou: MARIA
watchingyou: I know your husband Mike, all to well!
watchingyou: I know he would not be pleased to find out that his wife is cavorting around town in sleazy outfits, cuddling up to strange men.

Jordan wanted to push Maria along, and played his fiddle, plucking at each and every string as his fingers hurriedly pounded against the keyboard.

watchingyou: Enough of the games Maria!
watchingyou: Unless of course you want me to call you Red Rose!
watchingyou: How about I just call you Rose?
watchingyou: I said your little secret would be safe, as long as we come to an understanding!
watchingyou: Do you think we can come to an understanding?
watchingyou: Or do you really want me to send these pictures to Mike?

To emphasize his point, Jordan attached another photo, clearly showing Maria in a tight embrace, lips locked, tongues swirling, hands groping each others ass.

As he hit the "SEND" button, Jordan smiled confidently and sat back in his chair, eyes glued to the screen, awaiting Maria's response. Would he actually send the photos if she resisted? Probably not. But he'd make sure she accidentally intercepted them, just to make sure she realized the gravity of the situation.
 
Last edited:
Maria paced the patio, running her fingers through her hair in frustration as she waited for the reply from watchingyou. How had she gotten into this mess? She had been so careful to cover her tracks, not using her married name, keeping everything she could quiet. How had someone found out about this little meeting she had had?

And, how did they know about Mike? Was it one of his friends that had been at the club and seen her? How had she missed them? She knew everyone he hung out with and she knew none of those uptight asses would ever be in a dance club.

She grabbed her phone and began to dial the now all to familiar number that would connect her with Jordan. She sat back down on the chair and looked at the screen again, before she hit the send button.

As she read what watchingyou typed, she set the phone down. This was her mess and she could handle it. She knew she could. If things got any messier than they were, then she would call. For now, she had to try and get through this on her own.

She took a deep breath, threw her hair back over her shoulders and began to think of what to say to the person on the other end.

She read and reread the message on the screen.

She smiled a little as she began to type back her response.

redrose: Call me what ever you like.
redrose: So, you think you know me and everything about me?
redrose: Well, then if that is the case then you also know that Mike would never believe that his "conservative" wife would behave like that.
redrose: He won't believe that they are pictures of me.
redrose: But just for arguments sake, how much do you want? And how do I know that once you have your money you won't send them anyway? What guarantee do I have from you?


"Chew on that for a minute you Bastard!" she yelled into the screen. "You are probably just jealous it isn't you in those pictures." She badly wanted to send that as a response, but knew that that would be a mistake. She had to fix this problem and fix it fast. She sat back anxiously awaiting the next response from watchingyou.
 
"AHA!"

Jordan smiled exuberantly, realizing that he had finally succeeded in cracking the hardened shell that Maria had put up. She was still trying to hide behind the thinning veil that her identity was a mistaken one. But her alluding to a buyout in exchange for the pictures assured Jordan, Maria had begun to realize the gravity of her situation.

It was about this moment, that Jordan felt as if he should smack his head for being so stupid. He had never initialized the webcam installed on her computer! He had missed an opportunity to visually see Maria's reactions to his comments, rather than merely imagine her actions.

Jordan silently cursed himself under his breath, a hushed whisper of profanities spewing from his lips as his fingers scrambled over the keyboard, logging into her system. It took a little longer than usual for the program to boot up, since he was already involved in the chat program with Maria. He only hoped it didn't slow down her computer also.

A smile replaced his frown of disgust when Maria's flustered image appeared in the small corner of his screen. He could see her running her hands through her hair, fits of angered nervous frustration plastered on her face as she clenched her hands into fists. She was definitely prime for his picking at this point, so he carefully chose his words, taking his time to type them out so as to not be misunderstood.

Now was the time to set the trap and ensnare Maria into his devilish little plan.

watchingyou: Money?
watchingyou: You must have me mistaken for someone who wants money in exchange for these lovely pictures.
watchingyou: NO!
watchingyou: It is not your money that I want!
watchingyou: I have no interest in your money.

Jordan stared at the screen, gauging Maria's reaction to his comments about not wanting money. The look on her face spoke much more volumes than she could ever speak. He believed that he indeed caught her off guard.

watchingyou: Guarantee?
watchingyou: Unfortunately I cannot offer any guarantee, except ...
watchingyou: I would lose my bargaining chip if I were forced to show my hand.

Jordan inhaled and let out a heavy sigh as he contemplated his options. He could explain himself further, or let Maria draw herself further into his trap. His eyes remained glued to her image as she stared at his response, her eyes widening as she read each sentence ...
 
"Son of a Bitch" Maria screamed at the screen. "What could you possibly want if not money?"

Maria paced for a few minutes as she began to contemplate the words on the screen. Who is he? What does he want? Then again, maybe it isn't a male.

All these thoughts were crashing in her mind as she read and reread the screen. She sat back down, crossing her legs indian style as she began to try and compile just the right message back.

redrose: What could you possibly want if not money?
redrose: I don't have anything else of value besides that?
redrose: I am willing right now to offer you how ever much you want.
redrose: But in return I expect this to be dropped and the pictures and negatives returned to me.

She hit return and waited. "This has to be one of Mike's friends. Which one was it that was flirting so badly at the last party?" she ran her hands through her hair trying to think. In the past, a few of those so called "friends" had implied that they wanted a little more from her. One of them had even caressed her ass as she walked by him at the last party she was forced to host.

"James! that was the jerk's name. It has to be him." she said out loud as the name came to her.

redrose: Is this James?
 
Jordan watched as Maria’s flustered face neared her laptop and as she began hammering her response back to him. His eyes shifted to the chat portion of his screen, anxiously looking at the response he had elicited from his little plaything. There was no hiding the sinister chuckle as Jordan realized Maria was playing right into his hand, as usual!

It was funny that Maria couldn’t think beyond the scope of money when it came to blackmail. Maybe it was the panic mode, maybe it was her sheltered life prior to reuniting with Jordan; but whatever the reason, Maria was about to find out that Jordan’s plans would become a lot more complex than a simple trade of money for pictures. Obviously she hadn’t fully comprehended what he had implied when he said that giving up the pictures was somehow not going to be part of the deal.

He then smirked when Maria had called him James, silently wondering who James was, and if James could bring about some interesting play from Maria. He’d research James later, but for now, he wanted to play with the fish dangling on the end of his hook.

watchingyou: “Does it really matter who I am?”
watchingyou: “I can be whoever you want me to be.”
watchingyou: “What I want is the same thing you are offering to those men you cavort with when your husband is out of town.”
watchingyou: “From what I’ve seen, you have plenty to offer a man like me.”
watchingyou: “There is a lot of value to the pictures I have.”
watchingyou: “There is a lot of value to a body like yours.”
watchingyou: “My final offer is simple …”
watchingyou: “As long as I hold onto these pictures, you will do as I say …”
watchingyou: “… as I wish … as I desire.”
watchingyou: “You will be my little pet, to play with whenever, and however I please.”
watchingyou: “As long as you continue to make me happy, and keep me satisfied …”
watchingyou: “Your secret is safe with me, as are your pictures.”
watchingyou: “When, and IF, I ever get tired of playing with you …”
watchingyou: “I will then return all the pictures and negatives to you.”

Jordan knew quite well that the sudden change in temperament was going to be a bit of a shock to Maria. But since he now had her video on the screen, he could just as easily monitor her reaction, without having to keep her involved in the chat. Now was the time to show his five aces, and claim the high stakes that had been put on the table.

watchingyou: “I will give you time to consider my offer.”
watchingyou: “I will be back online tonite at midnight.”
watchingyou: “If you agree to my terms, then I will expect you here, waiting for my arrival.”
watchingyou: “If you are not here, then I can only assume you are willing to accept the outcome of your actions.”
watchingyou: “Have a pleasant day.”

Jordan logged off the chat and maximized his image of Maria, watching her reaction to his ultimatum. He had left her with no chance of reply, no rebuttal, no counteroffer. Now it was up to Maria to make the difficult decision on how to continue.
 
Maria watched helplessly as the words began to flash onto her screen. She stared in disbelief as the words began to sink into her mind, along with the implications.

watchingyou: “Does it really matter who I am?”
watchingyou: “I can be whoever you want me to be.”
watchingyou: “What I want is the same thing you are offering to those men you cavort with when your husband is out of town.”
watchingyou: “From what I’ve seen, you have plenty to offer a man like me.”
watchingyou: “There is a lot of value to the pictures I have.”
watchingyou: “There is a lot of value to a body like yours.”
watchingyou: “My final offer is simple …”
watchingyou: “As long as I hold onto these pictures, you will do as I say …”
watchingyou: “… as I wish … as I desire.”
watchingyou: “You will be my little pet, to play with whenever, and however I please.”
watchingyou: “As long as you continue to make me happy, and keep me satisfied …”
watchingyou: “Your secret is safe with me, as are your pictures.”
watchingyou: “When, and IF, I ever get tired of playing with you …”
watchingyou: “I will then return all the pictures and negatives to you.”
watchingyou: “I will give you time to consider my offer.”
watchingyou: “I will be back online tonite at midnight.”
watchingyou: “If you agree to my terms, then I will expect you here, waiting for my arrival.”
watchingyou: “If you are not here, then I can only assume you are willing to accept the outcome of your actions.”
watchingyou: “Have a pleasant day.”


She sat there stunned as 'watchingyou' signed off before she could even respond to a single statement. She snikered as she read the last line.

"Have a nice day? How am I suppose to do that with this bastard playing with me?" she said outloud, trying to figure out what to do next. She knew she couldn't take the risk of Mike finding out anything. "If only I could talk to Jordan. He would know what to do."

An idea formed in her head and she began trying to locate who this person was. She had learned a few tricks since going to work for Jordan, but all the little things he had showed her were dead ends. She couldn't find out anything.

As the sun began to set, she picked up the laptop and walked into the house. She made herself a small salad for dinner and began working on what she really needed to be doing, the Forrestor account.

As she began doing more research, she rethought her plans for the account. Maybe she could accomplish what she needed without having to put the 'blackmail' twist to it. Now that it seemed she was herself caught in the middle of a scandal, she had to rethink things. The more she thought about it, the more she began to try and figure out a way to have everything out in the open.

As the idea came to her, she opened up her email account and quickly shot Jordan an email.

She detailed to him that she knew how to get the account. It seemed to her that what the Forrestor's were missing was some spice in their marriage. They seemed to love each other but needed to ramp up their sex life. She knew exactly how to do that. She was going to offer herself as a little excitement for their marriage. She was going to approach Mr. Forrestor the following evening and see how responsive he was to the idea.

She closed the email with the usual formal ending and reread it before she hit send.

She cleaned up her dishes, grabbed her laptop and headed to the shower. She cleaned up, washing her hair and body. She slipped into a little black nightie and sat on her bed, waiting to see if the mystery man would sign on again.

As she was waiting, she found herself opening her journal again and began writing.

~J~
What have I gotten myself into? I am not thinking straight. How did I ever allow someone to get me in a position like this? He said to keep things quiet and I went and blew it. Could this be a friend of Mike's or is it just some random person trying to get to me?
I wish I had some answers. The sad part in all this is that I am a little excited as well. To think that there is possibly someone out there that I don't know finding me attractive. To think that he/she wants me. But how do I explain it to Him? How do I tell Him that I may have compromised a case? Will He be dissappointed or will He help? I am so confused as to what to do. I wish I could just curl up with Him and have Him fix everything. I know! I know! I got myself into this mess. Hopefully, I can get myself out.


Glancing at the clock, Maria noticed that it was close to 10 at night. She had a little less than two hours and 'watchingyou' was suppose to be back online.

She laid down for just a few minutes, waiting.
She must have fallen asleep, because the beep of an incoming message awoke her. Sure enough, there he was.
 
Back
Top