As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I am a bit jealous! Was it self-induced or otherwise?

Love the new Av btw, miss cool, calm, and focused! :kiss:
It was not self finger fucking. I never put my own fingers inside of me. It was a man. I think I like him, but it's not going to work out. I suffered yesterday with the pain of that realization, and now I am back on top of myself, forcing his memory toxin out of my body...kinda like activated charcoal.


I thought of this last night when I traded a few meds on a med pass to a nurse in return for her doing a q3 hour IM shot for me last night :D
God, do I hate doing IMs.
I don't like IMs either. Luckily, the only IM I really ever have to give is the Pneumo Vax, or every once in a while: Haldol. Everything else is PO or IV, even the Haldol can be given IV, but not recommended (IV Haldol can prolong the QT interval leading to Torsades de Pointes).

The first IM I tried to administer seemed to bounce off his big strong arm, and I looked at my preceptor like: WTF was that? :eek:
 
And thanks about the AV! I was tipsy! The funny thing is that the storage room manager was at the bar that night. It was a riot! I was like: This is our secret! He's cute too, but I left with the finger fucking friend! Also, he was like: Thanks for never screaming at my staff when you need supplies. I was like: Nope, not me. I am Miss Calm. :heart:
 
Loudmouth nurse aid and nurse bitching about everything all night long, without fixing it themselves. Nurse aid is not lazy tonight and actually DOES her weights. They confront me about a weight I assisted with yesterday where there was a large difference in patient weight from yesterday to today. Well, that fucking sucks, but I know how to use bed scales right bitches, so stop berating me and suck my dick!
I know the hell you describe. I always say: If you don't like what is going on around here, fix yourself first. We are in charge of our own practice bitches!

Also, the daily weights! You must have been on Telemetry again where all the CHFers need those daily weights! It is a PIA, and in my H utopia all the beds on Telemetry will have bed scales built in. As long as you Zero the bed, all is right in the world. When I worked that kind of telemetry it got to the point where the nurse aides were not allowed to do the daily weight because every day the discrepancy was so large.
 
The whole of this universe is curious and foreign and delicious and demented. It is the chocolate cookie just beyond the one allotted. A thousand and one wonderfully strange things that should be shared here, but... the Shatner voice (echoing a Serling voice) rings a raging radar pinging brightly. Have not one whit for this work-a-day - except for the transcription of all of it. It entices as it frightens... And I wonder, quite meekly, whether my work-a-day could be so entrancingly shared.

How so - the submissive craving dances prettily about the submissive worthiness of a member to be so admitted? A dance. Yes. A cocktale party with deliberate protocols to a lemmings leap. The euphoria of the air drives them. It's engrained.
 
The whole of this universe is curious and foreign and delicious and demented. It is the chocolate cookie just beyond the one allotted. A thousand and one wonderfully strange things that should be shared here, but... the Shatner voice (echoing a Serling voice) rings a raging radar pinging brightly. Have not one whit for this work-a-day - except for the transcription of all of it. It entices as it frightens... And I wonder, quite meekly, whether my work-a-day could be so entrancingly shared.

How so - the submissive craving dances prettily about the submissive worthiness of a member to be so admitted? A dance. Yes. A cocktale party with deliberate protocols to a lemmings leap. The euphoria of the air drives them. It's engrained.

It is the unknown and it can be frightening. There is comfort in protocols and expected outcomes, but this is not always the case. None of this is perfect, and that is why we call it a practice. We all try to achieve the unachievable because we did win big that one time before. The once upon a time never leaves us.

Remember that one time? There was a code blue in bed 3, and a rapid response in bed 5 blowing out blood from all holes while we stood there for 5 seconds before braving into the blood bath. I have said it before: “My suction is always set up.” One man died, another man lived. And “How was your day honey?” becomes so irrelevant, and I find myself alone, but not lonely. There is a whole world of understanding out there, somewhere over the IV tubing label rainbow. The beating heart pulse is the pot of gold, and I have become rich.

We are all submissive to some thing; label it love, sex, or money. I can’t have it all in one dish, so I love my job and serve it well. It’s a band-aid on my wound, the one that won’t heal because I pick the scab off and eat it so that it doesn’t leave my body.

We all have a work-a-day, and it is all story-worthy.
 
It's Mechanical!

Let's take this perv to a higher level of care. My *PEEP is 5. That's just enough pressure to keep my pussy open for you, while you fuck me in my sleep.

*positive end excitability pressure, not to be confused with positive end expiratory pressure set on the vent.
 
I'm pretty sure this fig cookie tastes so good because that resident handed it to me- from his filthy, nasty lab coat pocket.
 
I found empathy in a fig cookie, and it filled up my belly. It seems sometimes, that is all I need to titrate my heart to a RASS of ZERO.



RASS.134205307_std.png
 
this thread is...

brilliant.....funny, educational, real, honest, and well written.........i tip my hat....
 
I have so many stories saved back for this thread. Now, typos galore, i will share a few from my phone while i am hiding out on the cafeteria floor, munchig my pop tarts down at midnight.

New admit: intoxicated pt, opiate overdose, narcan in er. Comes to floor. 'may i please take your blood pressure?' I say, sensing his level of agitation, not going near him without permission. ' i dont give a fuck what u want!' He yells, arms flailing. Eventually i sweet talk and coax him into it, and get him calm. Or so i think. I come in later to ask more questions. I look down, his dick is out, and he is playing with his cath. Hmm, i didnt know he had a cath
'Try not to mess with that; im afraid u will hurt yourself.' I say with concern.
'Im gonna hurt my fist when it hits your goddamn face!' He yells.
So, i walk out, and mention it to another nurse. We decide iys a good idea to call security. We go back, and his iv is pulled put abnd there is blood EVERYWHERE. Patient is now naked. Clean up blood, calm pt down. Come in later, pt has stayed in gpwn but is attempting to take other iv out. I try to coax him into calming down, because i realize that if the iv goes, he goes.
'take this thing out or u wont leave out of here alive!' He yells, so i takr it out quickly, ealk back down the hall with him, and call security. Move him up to a room near the nurses station, to keep a closer eye on him. Rn comes up to me in abt 20 minutes.
'have you seen (patient name)?' He asks worriedly.
Sure enoufh, i havent. What i do.see, is his gown in the floor. We search thr halls, and he is.nowhere to be found. Our pt. Is naked off the floor. Call security again to hunt him. He comes back up shortly, fully clothed.with clothes that came from god knows where, like nothing has happened. He.signs out ama.

Was actually funby at the time in a sense as well as scary. It spunds unsafe writing it but the supervisor basically told us that we were too underataffed for more help (to sit one on one woth pt). Still, definitely a fun night.

Well i have plenty more yo write but my pop tarts are gone and im sure people are needing their pain meds. Hopefully this has.been somewhat coherent from my phone. :)
 
a peek into the future

NY Times: sweepthefloor delivers a masterpiece...Superb

Chicago Tribune: Incredible piece of literature - a Must read 5 Stars!!

Washington Post: sweepthefloor will be sweep up with a pulitzer

Village Voice: A nobel prize awaits sweepthefloor..shocking, raw, Brilliant!!!

ER Magazine: Intense...passionate...you can feel the pain of her patients

Playboy: sweepthefloor's first novel kills....a centerfold awaits...

Harry johnson: fantastic writing...i want to injure myself and have her nurse me to health...a must read
 
Scene Safety

.....
'Im gonna hurt my fist when it hits your goddamn face!' He yells.
...........
First thought: Security code, four points, body net, assess the situation.
Second thought: GEODON! or Haldol + Ativan cocktail!
I am glad you didn't get punched! I have been there, I feel you. :rose:
 
NY Times: sweepthefloor delivers a masterpiece...Superb

Chicago Tribune: Incredible piece of literature - a Must read 5 Stars!!

Washington Post: sweepthefloor will be sweep up with a pulitzer

Village Voice: A nobel prize awaits sweepthefloor..shocking, raw, Brilliant!!!

ER Magazine: Intense...passionate...you can feel the pain of her patients

Playboy: sweepthefloor's first novel kills....a centerfold awaits...

Harry johnson: fantastic writing...i want to injure myself and have her nurse me to health...a must read
I do give a good bed bath, but don't get hurt! :kiss:
You are stroking my ego with this commentary. :heart:
 
And of course the pain of the patient is a reflection of osmosis, and I am the semi-permeable membrane.
 
well, a bed shower is better than a golden shower i suppose.....but, that withstanding, i don't think i will be any less dirty......if you know what i mean...
 
Hey, Janey. How is life treating you? :kiss:
Hey, Hope. My life is quivering like an atrial fibrillation rhythm with a rapid ventricular response. It's becoming unstable as the pressure drops. I am waiting for the man that has synchronized cardioversion eyes, to shock me back to normal sinus. :kiss:
 
Hey, Hope. My life is quivering like an atrial fibrillation rhythm with a rapid ventricular response. It's becoming unstable as the pressure drops. I am waiting for the man that has synchronized cardioversion eyes, to shock me back to normal sinus. :kiss:

Hmm. I can't quite help with the man part, so I can offer you two things:

1. A night of pleasure and pain, being tied up, whipped, clamped, and beaten. Then being forced to cum until it becomes unbearable, and then spoiled, pampered, and cuddled in a nice hot bath....

2. Lopressor 5mg Iv.

Take your pick. :D

Sorry----- definitely bi creeping this morning :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top