When love is the customer (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,474
tumblr_o9xbskIuuc1skqjozo1_400.jpg

Jaci "Dazlynn" Azen.

Bartender... Dancer... Half owner in the club Onyx. A wild soul of the city's night. She never fell for anyone never loved anyone.

Jaci was pulling double duty at the club due to one of the dancers calling out sick. She actually liked the tips better bartending on Friday night but its not like she has not bounced between jobs here before. Katia was the business side dealing with banks contractors and all that crap while Jaci was in control of design staff hiring security etc. Once she was pleased with how the bar was ready she went back to see how many dances she was up for and smiled seeing it was just a couple. After that she headed to the door unlocking them and making sure Joe was in place to guard who came in or out.

Show time boys and girls

Jaci called out as servers and tenders all yell back... Showtime!
 
Joseph Turner (Joe), a wealthy businessman sitting in a chair alone with another one empty at his side, whose lover had to recently relocate for perusing and was in a long distance relationship with him is sitting stretched in the chair, thinking of what he did wrong when he hears the chant of showtime.

109515115.jpg


Even though he is sharply dressed he is incredibly sad inside. His lady friend who cared for him a lot got him to the strip club to help him get his mind off things. However all he could constantly think about was his beautiful and wonderful lover. He looked over at the other people and remembered that he told Alisha (his lady friend) that he would try to have fun and refocused on the stage.
 
Within a few moments the DJ was amping everyone up.

We have a treat tonight some of you regulars know her and love her but for the new faces out there a special treat... Here is the boss lady herself... DAZLYNN!!



She called back for them to move her Vincent Black Lightening motorcycle prop onto the stage as she quickly found her Long crimson natural human hair wig and got dressed up in her black leather tear away pants and corset top.

~The curtain opens on her sitting on a 52 Vincent Black lightning wearing black leather tear away pants and black leather corset with crimson hair billowing down her back.

*The song started slower that most but the way she worked it out to help the story of the song be explained and still end up naked stretched out over the motorcycle that brings all the patrons here to their knees usually.

Oh says Red Molly to James "That's a fine motorbike.
A girl could feel special on any such like"
Says James to Red Molly "My hat's off to you
It's a Vincent Black Lightning, 1952.
And I've seen you at the corners and cafes it seems
Red hair and black leather, my favourite colour scheme"

*She started the dance moving around the bike glancing wickedly over her shoulder to the people there in the room. Sitting on the bike and using it as even more a part of her routine. Kicking one leg straight out and up over the handlebars she stood from the bike stalking out the length of the stage she first removed the top tossing it to the side as she stalked the stage*

I'll tell you in earnest I'm a dangerous man.
For I've fought with the law since I was seventeen,
I robbed many a man to get my Vincent machine.
Now I'm 21 years, I might make 22
And I don't mind dying, but for the love of you.
And if fate should break my stride*
Then I'll give you my Vincent to ride"

*She leaned down to a new face and winked as she let her hair fall pointing to him as it said I have robbed many a man before turning with a wriggle of her rear and continuing to dance letting the tear away pants slowly fall from her with every step*

*With the sadder notes of the song that tell about James dying she sank to the floor as if near the body looking to her hands as her shoulders and torso undulated as if sinking into sorrow.*

Oh he reached for her hand and he slipped her the keys
Said "I've got no further use for these.
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome,
Swooping down from heaven to carry me home"

Standing then she looked back to the audience and then to the bike and with a big sensual finish walked back to the bike as the song found its end and laid back on the bike naked hair bilowing over the back tire smiling*

And he gave her one last kiss and died
And he gave her his Vincent to ride.
 
Completely awed by the lady's penchant for poetry and her sensuality, I forget the part about her being the boss lady. I head over to the washroom to wash my face and look at myself in the mirror. Thinking to myself how I could be feeling unhappy when I too being completely committed think another lady is sexy. I head over to the bar to get a drink and find gentlemen seated and talking to a lady dressed in black.

I look over and find Dazzlynn serving up drinks. I am so awed I dont even realize myself staring until she comes up and asks me if there is anything I'd like to have. I simply close my mouth and gulp.

My head almost sings to me and I half speak the words in my head too:

Such a beautiful sight, such a beautiful delight,
Of the entire country you are a might.
You transcend people to a different world just by your looks,
You make my heart do things that are not written in the books.

Such a wonderful sight and a truly gifted delight,
Please oh please dont go away from my sight.

I look down at the table and back up. Smiling gently and admiring you. "You looked absolutely gorgeous on stage. Your stage name suits you well. I'm Joseph, 32 male. I am charmed to meet you"
 
Well Joseph what ya drinking tonight?

She smiled as he was clearly new to all of this giving name and age like that. Back to her normal dark hair she waited for him to rattle off his order.

New to all this?

She gestured around the bar and stage area.
 
Yeah.. first time out here. but it looks attractive enough t make it a habit. I'm enchanted by the place and the people in it. or rather the ones that run it if I may.

I'll have a whiskey with water if I may.

Also, you look absolutely beautiful on and off stage.
 
Grabbing his drinks she nodded. Now why would Wall street be interested in some club owner hmmm?

She handed out a few other drinks but close enough to hear him. He was a curious newcomer but not too bad looking.
 
Joseph politely smiles and admires the owner. She is so fluid about her work, almost like a swan. He watches with great awe and admiration the expertise of the lovely lady he just had a conversation with.

He loves the way she moves and walks. Joseph cannot help but overhear people on his side complementing Dazzlynn over her good looks and how well she danced today.

He picks up from the conversation that one of the customers on the bar is a regular and makes it a point to ask him if he has been visiting long and if Dazzlynn often dances on stage.

He gets a smile and a nod to say Joseph is a silly man. Why would a club owner spend time dancing when she has grown out of it. Joseph immediately realizes his foolishness. Being an investment banker he should have thought his question through carefully - thats probably why his girlfriend left him - because he did not think through thoughtfully enough about things. Or perhaps was it because he was always busy.

Nevertheless, Joseph sits on the bar stool quite mellow when he notices a pleasant figure walking up to him and asking if all is well. He looks up and it is the gorgeous and charming owner again. He is torn between wanting to cry and smile.

He manages to murmur "yeah" and switches the topic to say - "you have an amazing sense of poetry. Is that something you guys learn here or is it your inborn talent if I may so ask".

Joseph then admires the curves of her face, her eyelashes, and does not realize he is completely lost looking at who is thinks is the most beautiful woman he has seen in a long long time.
 
Sense of poetry? Do you mean the songs we pick to dance to?

Brow raised curious about what he is talking about.

He was a strange one. Then again she was one to talk. Dancing since before technically legal age bartenders license since she was 20 and half owner in a club like this as well.

I don't dance often... Well at least not often enough in some regulars eyes.
 
Yeah. The song you were dancing to. It was very well written. Never heard it before.

Well you do look beautiful dancing, so I'm not sure why you should not dance often. Besides I think some of the guys admiring you would love paying up more to see dazzlynn dance.

Sips my drink and smiles as i admire the gorgeous lady's hair. Trying to take my mind off the girl that cheated on me.

I came here a little sad with no hope of smiling and look at me - you already have me smiling. You really have a great talent and penchant for charming people.
 
She shrugged.

My partner in the club is all the business angle so I fill in when anyone is out sick or no show for whatever reason. So guess you could say I am bartender dancer security... Little bit of everything. So what about you?

A hint of a tattoo escaped the short sleeve shirt and the vneck t-shirt.
 
I am much intrigued to meet an all rounder. There are very few all rounders these days.

You look like a morning star from afar,
Care about people and like them for who they are,
You make people smile and share their glee,
when troubles of the world they wish to flee.

Smiles charmingly. I am a small business owner from this town itself and recently ran into a bit of bad luck. I have great interest in this sensual all rounder woman I'm admiring and I think I notice that she has had other people look at her closer than me before. I smile and reference the tattoo.

Truth be told I was dragged here by a friend who made me promise to have fun, and then had to bail on me. So I'm basically stuck here alone with the weight of being required to have fun. I find wonderful company in you though.

What time do you shut down business or possibly take off from here?
 
What sort of business? I am here till the doors close every night 3 am. First one here last one to leave.

She raised a brow a little now a little curious why he wants to know when she leaves.

Well hope you are following orders and having fun.
 
Well i am a bit of a night owl myself. i usually spend my time researching - and i can see you like researching on your customers too :). well if you must know I am kind of alone these days, and the girl that brought me here was a concerned friend. So I am happy to be in charming company now. You should really call the bouncers, as I plan to be troubling you a lot. Or you could call in someone to help you with bartending perhaps. Someone who has a degree in bartending.

If i may, could I serve a couple of drinks to the customers with you? This would be a lot of fun to work on something which is not related to anything I do for the 18 hours everyday i work.
 
Every tender here has a degree including me. You definitely are not like our regular suit customers. They tend to be just as much sleeze as suit. Customers don't help out and we have the expected rule of no touching as well.

Security walked over and leaned in whispering to her.

Lucky night suit... Looks like I have more than just one dance left for the night. Just had someone have to leave early.

With that she was tossing her apron to another bartender and heading around the bar to go get ready looking to the suit one more time.

Purple or blue sugar?
 
Haha. This suit has a name. Its David. I believe you would make purple look royal and grand. So purple it is.

I'd love to admire your next dance too. I think it is a lucky night for me indeed to see a wonderful lady dance twice.

With that i relax back in the bar stool with my arms on the back of the bar and admire your back as you walk towards the green room.

My mind shifting focus to understanding the place and therefore how is this a nightclub which my friend picked. I see good gentry - better than the pubs or bars down the road anyways, and I see such a fine looking bartender.

I think my friend would enjoy to hear that I did have fun. At least more than i expected to anyways. With that I hear the announcer come on stage and I anticipate your arrival.
 
The DJ comes over the system with a laugh. Well boys due to unfortunate events seems like it's Dazzlyn's night to dance so chalk 4 more dances up to that list and a little metal mindset right now and here is our Boss lady DAZZLYN!!!!!

Music starts as she stalked out onstage in black and purple. Her very metal looking leather and lace combo and let the music carry her as she danced leather and lace falling from her strategically to the music as she glanced to the bar a couple of times. The tattoos not hidden with makeup this time to add to the tougher side and the music.

Crow-Chest-Tattoo.jpg

sleeve-tattoo.jpg

back-tattoos-for-women-117.jpg

Leg-Tattoos-9.jpg


Ravens a clear theme in all her tats. A favorite bird and tribute to the winged friends of her soul.
 
Last edited:
Joe has his mouth agape at the confidence the woman in front of him has. He has his mind blown officially.

The drinks mixed with the cool song rocking him up even more. When Dazzlynn looks his way he cant help but cheer.

He loves the tattoos admiring how beautiful they look and how much pain they would have caused the wonderful Dazzlynn.

He is in total awe and shock - so much that he till now thought tattoos were not a great thing.. but now wants to get a few himself. He can only constantly think of one word.. wow.. over and over and over again.
 
As the song ended she exited the stage and back to the bar only to be stopped by some drunk frat boy who tried to grab at her. Before security could close the distance she had the punk pinned face down to the floor with her knee in his back and his arm wrenched up behind him with a very clear.

You don't touch the dancers or servers or anyone... Got it.... Now get out!

Security hefted him to his feet and tossed him out as she went back to bartending like nothing happened.

So where were we?
 
Joseph loved the confidence of the woman in front of him. Oh my gosh. Everything about you is so sexy. I am just in awe.

Considering that you work in a public establishment, it must be an everyday thing to have rude guys like that one try to grab a piece of you. I am just floored to see how well you managed to be that confident.

The dance you did on stage was mind-blowing. I was offering to help out in the bar tonight till you get free from your shift. Clearly the only thing making me have "fun" in this place is you and of course this whiskey.

Btw whats the story - do you have a boyfriend or are committed perhaps?
 
Not really most of these drunks know better.

She shrugged.

Nope not with anyone. Not for a long while now...

There was a change about her memories perhaps drawing up an unconscious defense st the thought.
 
Wonderful and awe inspiring dance

Well then that makes two of us. Also, is a customer allowed to challenge the bartender or buy her a drink?

Oh and by the way - I was not too much into tattoos, but raven is my new favorite bird now thanks to a very beautiful and charming lady.

I would love to congratulate you for that epic dance.

By now Joe had completely forgot track of time or his ex girlfriend. He only remembered when saying "that makes two of us". He casually mentioned - I'm single now too. Dazzlynn was no ordinary girl and she quick to notice that there was a sadness in Joe when mentioning he was single now.

Joe tried hard to conceal it though by offering to buy Dazzlynn a drink though and appear to be cheerful.

Even though there was rock in the back and a lot of sexy girls on stage - all he could think of was this song.
 
Well I will be taking a break after the two back to back dances I have next due to how the two absent dancers were scheduled so... Maybe a drink then.

She smiled dismissing her own memories and nodded to the DJ.

Speaking of two dances back to back... Be back in few.

She quickly took off backstage as the DJ spoke up again.

Time to test the boss. Dazzlyn in two dances back to back... Let s go...
The music began as she stood there in a men's dress shirt and what appeared to be nothing else. As she began dancing and the shirt fell away the blue fabric that la Ed its way up around her slowly began to fa as she danced.
 
Joe was breathing hard.. already hot from the thoughts of the sexy woman he had been attracted to for so long.

He without thinking got up from the stool and tried hard to resist to move his butt. Waiting for Dazzlynn to look in his direction. Cheering her on as she took off her dress.

All thoughts of the ex were completely washed away as Joe was hard for the gorgeous woman in front of him.

Fuck she is so sexy he thought. admiring the tattoos again - loving the song.
 
Once the first dance was done she looked over and winked at him before walking backstage to get ready for the next song. She began moving with the unique beat of the music. Methodical removal of the corset based costume. Her eyes kept returning to this I treating customer... Customer... Don't get involved with customers
 
Back
Top