Spacebar 3.0 >.<

Hey Spacers, what's going on in everyone's worlds today? It's warm and humid here so I was out earlier this morning for my walk, I should have started even earlier. But I got it done, 12.5k so far and got to go meet a buddy for lunch at Five Guys, I haven't been there in a while so I was a nice change of pace. I hope everyone here's doing well.
 
Morning all :) happy last Friday of summer vacation for me!!

*starts coffee and lays out birthday breakfast in honor of MMW*
 
Good morning Spacer's!!! Coffees ready a the bar along with a tray of breakfast burritos. Have a great day folks.
 
*smiles before walking out to get ready for my long day*

:kiss: Thank you Pixie.

Thanks tnman.
 
*comes down from the attic, makes a cup of hot chocolate, steals the bag of marshmellows, and heads back up stairs*
 
Is really quite in here today...to quite...*queue in dramatic (and creepy) music... LOL.
Seriously though I hope everyone's having a good day and working in some personal "me" time along the way. I beat the incoming thunderstorm and got 14.5k steps in at the park. Even better I was able to stop by the store and load up on juices and some staples.
Now I've changed out of my sweat soaked clothes into dry shorts and t-shirt and feel pretty good.
 
Back
Top