Courage acquired

Damn you are one sexy lady! I can't wait to see more!
 
Wow, my favorite set you've done yet. The second pic with your hair hanging down is so sexy.

Cyan, thank you. And yes, the blonde hair hanging down makes that so much better in my opinion. I have to duplicate that one lol.

You keep on getting hotter LW. I'm still lovin it.

xo

Well thank you! Still enjoying the tease?

Damn you are one sexy lady! I can't wait to see more!

thecriz...thanks. I am glad you are enjoying it, but tease I will ;)
 
Hot! Very Hot!

Thank you

you have a cute butt *blush*

That is too sweet. I enjoy your pics as well!

Nice,best ones yet. I bet you turn heads at work.

That night I did ;) Now it happens more and more.

Wonderful to see this so early in the day!!! So naughty and hot due to the work function location

OH yes, the work function was one I enjoyed taking. If the other woman in the bathroom only knew what I was doing.
 
Okay, so I've teased you with cleavage, let me tease you once again. One of these is one of my favorite pictures I've taken of myself. In the bathroom at a work function nonetheless.

we all spend far too much time with work to not have a wee bit of fun with it! after all is that not why stairwells and bathrooms were invented???
 
we all spend far too much time with work to not have a wee bit of fun with it! after all is that not why stairwells and bathrooms were invented???

Yes, I spend too much time at work, more than 40 hours some week, so any time I can be naughty is fun.

Very much LW, you have my full attention.

That makes me happy! :D

On my way out the door for a parade (which means more bead pictures at some point) and then I might start a new little series for the next few days.
 
beautiful ass, love all the panties, more of that beautiful ass and panties please
 
You have amazing cleavage! (I especially like the pics with the beads) And those lacy pink panties are hawt! Keep it going sexy!
 
Great pics. I love the first one and the little tease as the thong has just shifted enough to get my attention. Looking forward to more LW !


I've gotten such good feedback on my ass pictures that I decided to do a series in one of my favorite pairs. I am going to post them one or two at a time until I have them all up. I hope you enjoy them!
 
your ass is awesome.
great to see it encased in pink panties, teasing me and pulling me in.

beautiful ass, love all the panties, more of that beautiful ass and panties please

You have amazing cleavage! (I especially like the pics with the beads) And those lacy pink panties are hawt! Keep it going sexy!

Great pics. I love the first one and the little tease as the thong has just shifted enough to get my attention. Looking forward to more LW !

To all of you thank you for the compliments. I love those pink panties, and have a few days more to be doing.
 
You have amazing cleavage! (I especially like the pics with the beads) And those lacy pink panties are hawt! Keep it going sexy!

Thank you for that. I definitely have more bead pictures coming over the next week or so I bet since Mardi Gras is not over ;)

:heart:oh my I would love to be taking those sweet pics for you

*Blush* thank you. I do some self shots, and my husband does enjoy taking the others.
 
your husband is 1 lucky man cant wait to see the rest of that set and just more of that lovly ass
 
Can I remove them with my teeth? I won't say a word

You just know Mr. Wild is going to love that one right? LOL

Giving a sexy lady a bump ;-)

Awe, thanks thecriz. I appreciate the bump while I was away yesterday!

your husband is 1 lucky man cant wait to see the rest of that set and just more of that lovly ass

Thank you! Though some may say I am the lucky one.
 
Back
Top