Girls Fantasizing About Older, Fat Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about older men in general? or does it have to be big and hairy?
 
LOL Well shit I'll just have to get on my motorcycle and come down and see you! How about a story idea though?

I don't do many requests but if it is something really good I will. PM me so we don't mess up this beautiful thread.
 
Well if you are in Melbourne next Monday night and want to live out the fantasy with an almost 50 year old, 5ft 6ins and 105Kg just let me know!
 
Too true, this thread needs to stay open, it gives all us heavier older guys hope that we may yet score with that hot young thing we are always lusting after.
 
I have one instance where this fetish overlaps with my main one.

I imagine a scenario where a young, slim and fit girl is propositioned by a rich older man, in his 50s or so, and fat, a bit out of condition. He proposes a bargain to her: they wrestle, and if she wins he'll pay her a large sum of money (that maybe she needs), and if she loses, he gets to have his way with her.

The girl agrees with overconfidence, and they square off. The man however has pure brute strength to compensate for his lack of fitness otherwise, and overpowers the girl after a long hard struggle. She is forced to submit, and he gets his prize.

A special thrill runs through me at the wrongness of this scenario: by all rights the girl should have outwrestled him, and preserved her physical honour, but somehow she lost to him, and now has to bear with his gross form hunched over her, as he grunts monstrously over her strong, young body.
 
I'm here for you girls

62 year old, slightly paunchy exhibitionist/voyeur, here and ready to cam with you.
 
Girls Fantasizing About Older, Fat Men.

Hey, speaking of which, here is a photograph that I got from [Spam] the other day. This guy is doing just the type of stuff that I would like to do:

BigManOnTopofBitch0001-vi.jpg


Has anyone seen that video? How was it?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I also have the same fantasies with you, and ever done in real life sometime, some of fat men are the good fucker more than I think.
 
Wow, im 42, have a 22 yo gf. Fat,.bald, short....whatever..personslity and good at sex. I love younger women. I love girls with daddy issues. I treat woman like the wonderful creatures they are. Make sure they know im thinking of them, noticing them, and in the bedroom, most want to be fucked,.fetishes are rampant. ****, whatever. Its all good dirty nasty fun.
 
So I know this is an old thread but it got me to join. I have been having a fantasy about the old fat guy i work for in a shop. I thought I was being incredibly weird and the thoughts made me feel bad but I did a search and found this thread and then I found a story, or stories, by someone called bambigirl and kept imagining me and Nick, the guy i work for, as the two people. If you have read bambigirl story it is the one where the girl works in a shop oddly enough :)

Anyway I am just happy that others have similar fantasies lol
 
So, I have many fantasies but one of the most potent is being fucked by an older fat guy. I imagine being on my back, legs spread, and a guy with man-tits and a huge belly pumping in and out of my cunt... if he is hairy, even better. I don't even care if he has a huge cock or a small pecker -I think the idea of him trying to fuck me with a small dick while slamming his stomach on me everytime he pusses forward might even be more exhilarating... Him sweating, cheeks red from the effort, a satyr's grin on his face, knowing that a guy like him fucks a hot little thing like me...

Any other girls out there with the same fantasy? Any men that fit the description?
If I haven't said it once..I'll say it again...Everyone has a fetish...This one sounds fun...though, I fit the older guy, I just no longer have the belly...

I must say, I've definitely thought about it. xD But then again, I've fantasize about older men in general too much for my own good. Would be nice climbing onto a man with a big belly though and riding his cock, regardless of its size. :)

CuteCumdoll...I'm your man...')
 
Yea I've always enjoyed the bigger guys that's just me and one of my fav guys to watch on cam fits the description however blessed with an amazing cock....any of his videos gets me to cum instantly when I think abt him pressing me down and pounding away
 
One of my fantasies involves numerous old men using me for whatever they wish. I don't know what it is about older men that's such a turn on. Maybe the experience...
 
I like the idea of this as well for some reason. I suppose it's the "wrongness" of it. You would expect an old fat man to be with a old fat woman and a young attractive woman to be with a male counterpart. I do have several stories in various stages of completion with this scenario. This thread has reminded me to get back to work on them.
 
Interesting - it's as if this thread was made especially for me :D
Pictorial proof can be sent if required;)
 
So wrong it's right

Hello all,

I think the thing that turns me on sooo much about the idea of being with a really dirty old man is that I would NEVER do it in real life, but I do fantasise about it, like being tricked into it or blackmailed or maybe even hypnotised into letting a dirty old pervert have his way with me. Sooo wrong but such a kinky thought, lol

Lilly
 
A few years back, I played Santa for my company's Christmas parties three or four years in a row. Didn't need any padding. The suit was pretty snug as it was. Anyway, I always fantasized about Santa playing with his elves, who happened to be some of the young ladies who worked for me.
 
A few years back, I played Santa for my company's Christmas parties three or four years in a row. Didn't need any padding. The suit was pretty snug as it was. Anyway, I always fantasized about Santa playing with his elves, who happened to be some of the young ladies who worked for me.

Now if that isn't a great advertisement for a job as an elf I don't know what is. What with the green tights and cute little green dress, how could I not apply.....:)
 
Now if that isn't a great advertisement for a job as an elf I don't know what is. What with the green tights and cute little green dress, how could I not apply.....:)

The job...and my lap...are open for you anytime you're ready, sweetheart. ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top