Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

Absofuckinglutely supports this plan.

*nods*

Am just used to posting crazy in the Cavern. However, this piece fit here. It basically formed in my mind as ghost story from original Asylum...

fully written.

I just had to sit still and let it out.

:rose:
 
giggles

iz troo as toasted toads...

but they only work on red heads and bois and dreamy ones and umm...

okay...everybody??

cept for twin.

I think.
 
Alright Ladies!

I've been thinking about this thread.. and I want to kill it. Basically I want to burn Massacre to the ground.

And I want to start over.. with something a little more us.

No real story thread, more like a collection of vignettes and short stories from all of you and other worthy female writers that we like. We'll call it "Tales From Massacre" and it will be a case book found in the ashes.

Thoughts? All those in favor?
 
Alright Ladies!

I've been thinking about this thread.. and I want to kill it. Basically I want to burn Massacre to the ground.

And I want to start over.. with something a little more us.

No real story thread, more like a collection of vignettes and short stories from all of you and other worthy female writers that we like. We'll call it "Tales From Massacre" and it will be a case book found in the ashes.

Thoughts? All those in favor?

Silly me. I thought that's what was already happening.
 
It is! I just thought I'd make a proper thread for it and introduce more people to the thread.

Sure.. Just link the bios. I'm too impressed by the bios from the current players to see the actual characters swept under the rug. I'd like to see more characters whether from current writers or aproved new writers.

And New ones would be good.

few rules would be good.

there is NO such thing as threadjacking or interupting a scene (if a scene should actually happen) If you are part of the thread POST whatthefuckever WHEN EVER! I'm not dealing with the "who's turn is it" bullshit.

Only approved inmates and faculty may post. While anyone may post a bbio here or where ever for group aproval It's not an open thread and I'd rather not remove fingerpads from people that annoy me. There are only 4 of us around with any regularity. Well, that I notice anyway. You, Vail, Brit, and I. Luna is here and not so I say so long as two or three of us aprove then we are good to go.. lets add people.

I adore the crazy but you knew that.
 
So! The final post in Massacre will be going up shortly. All of the writers here are invited to join us in the new thread, either as who you already play or new chars.

I'll explain how that will be working there. It's along the same lines of what we are doing here already, but with a few small changes. And with some new authors, as well. As always this thread will remain a female authored thread.

This new thread will also come with a new OOC, because I'd like for us all to have a new place to meet. Brit will be sending out those links shortly.

While we make the move over, I want you to know that I have fucking loved this thread and look forward to the new incarnation of Massacre as well. I have loved all of your posts and they will live on forever.

Thank you ladies.
I hope that I do this thread justice, and I will need all of your voices to make sure it happens.
 
Back
Top