CFMB_Fan's Little Boot Store (well not quite)

.


Literate female music lover, please.

As the summer is upon us, at least in the Northern hemisphere, it is the music festival season; with an occurring this weekend here in the UK.

So I would like to write a story around either a music festival or a concert. But I think a music festival is more relevant.

Essentially my character is an ageing middle-class male reliving his student days as he heads to a local festival.

There he ends up meeting a younger female, ideally but not necessarily a rock/goth/alternative/hippy-esque type.

Normally they wouldn't even look at each other, but they keep bumping into each other, and then at the 'prog rock' stage she sees him 'moving' in tune with the music whilst she is dancing with her friends...

But whose tent does she spend the night with that evening?
=========================================================
You have an interesting thread here Boots :) Quite inspiring regarding SRP starts. I will of course read them and see what you might have in my size ;) That is once my current project is cleared :):kiss:
 
Last edited:
You have an interesting thread here Boots :) Quite inspiring regarding SRP starts. I will of course read them and see what you might have in my size ;) That is once my current project is cleared :):kiss:

Thankyou for your kind words...

Hope you do find time to read both my SRP ideas and my short stories in here.

And I have much to learn from you :kiss:

 
.


Photo based story

I am a keen amateur photographer. I have suggested one, possibly two photography ideas in this thread, but thought I should collate them all, of sorts into one post.

I often have thoughts of the camera becoming a link to some form of sexual situation. This is nothing new, I have seen various stories on these forums where a male photographer ends up seducing/being seduced by a younger female who he asked to pose for him.

I would like to explore this theme with a different take.

I am still putting ideas together, but some possibilities include.

  • The photographer supports his wife in somehow by attending the events - maybe she sings in a choir, or is a member of a female sports team. He isn't that interested, but she wants him there, and he feels he should attend to support her. So, to make the events more ‘bearable’ he always takes his camera; to the extent that he is now their unofficial photographer. His photos are then uploaded onto their social network page… Maybe one of the wife’s colleagues contacts him to see if he would take some of her ??
  • Some friends visit one weekend, maybe over Christmas? They see his photo albums, and/or books on portrait etc. and ask him if he would take some of them?
  • A friend decides to take up photography (or their daughter?). They ask him for advice, and over months, he ends up giving her some tutoring/advice, as they both explore portraiture work, posing for each other… one weekend things get out of hand
  • Whilst walking around some historical site, taking photos, a stranger starts talking to him, who has been watching him for a while as he kneels, stands on benches etc to get a different perspective. She asks him to take some of her using her compact camera or smartphone, but then he offers to use his camera… Ultimately they have a coffee and things progress from there?
  • Another twist is that the other person is male, and Bi-sexual? Or the person is disfigured/disabled?

The two other related posts are 'The Mature Model' and the 'Photogrpahy Mentor'

Or maybe you have your own take on the scenario?

All I know is that the camera becomes a focal point for their friendship to develop on the intimate level.

If this intrigues you, please let me know

 
Last edited:
The reporter and her cameraman

.


The reporter and her cameraman​


Hi, I am looking for a literate individual to play the role of a female news reporter. Her character, her looks, are of your concern as she is your character.

My character is a recently recruited cameraman in your organisation. He is experienced through as both a film and still photographer/reporter for the military. On more than one occasion, he has had to shoot the enemy with a dead man’s rifle rather than with his camera as the battle got rather heated.

As such he is an experienced cameraman, but at times can be rather gritty, saying things how he sees them. He can be blunt and direct at times. But his military skills are one of the reasons why he was offered a job, to help guide the remaining of the crew under certain circumstances….

Now I have an idea of our two characters being told at short notice to work together, maybe to cover a disaster story like the children in the caves in Thailand, or a hurricane in the Caribbean or even a new civil war?

Anyway they arrive to find things are slightly chaotic, and with her to do the reporting and journalistic investigations, whilst Adrian is her driver, her cameraman and technical support, they have to work together for the duration of the story.

Despite the two of them antagonising each other at the beginning, towards the end, they become lovers, despite her or them both having partners back in their home country.

Ultimately the two lovers will become lovers. But this is a story of thoughts, of character development as they cover the unfolding story that they have been sent to cover.

Maybe your character has recently become a mother and so spent a year or so as an anchor and presenter of the channel’s main program slots, but now the child is old enough to be left at home? As I said she is your character, her age, her experience.

Anyway please contact me if you are interested in developing this story idea.
 
Back
Top